Seeking Adventurers; Seeking Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please can we speed up the posts, got some people wanting to join and I need to introduce them beyond the Mist Strewn Forest. If your not able to keep up in posts please let me know, thank you. Also guys don't forget you can discuss which obstacles you want to face with your partner in this thread.

Okay. Sorry. *holds out batch of freshly baked cookies* Who wants one?

And okay =)

Sorry, I would've replied sooner but my partners were next so it wouldn't make sense for me to double post. And I was out all day, but I came back here to post late today :D I don't know where you at [MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION] D:

As for Dedtoo, okay, here's how I see this playing out. They climb the wall to reach higher ground, then the mist worms start shooting out of crevices in the rock cliff >:D Then our characters are forced to either continue climbing to reach the top or get back on the ground while fighting off these worms that could swallow them whole >:33

TiedInBone, is there anything I should know about mistworms? How should I describe them in my posts? And is the above scenario logical, would they live in rock crevices?

While I wait for you all to reply, I have some serious business to attend to*grabs Silverjae's cookies and ravenously gobbles them up*

xD...Anyways, I love the feelings/backstory jam between Violet and Collem :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
They are actually very large and they burrow so your scenario is good, they live in the mist because their bodies are very sensitive to light and heat, they will be able to swallow you whole but not before releasing a sticky mucus that will lock the body up even bones, you wont die if your swallowed as your already undead but you will be trapped, They are very large, white or light grey with a soft, slimy exterior your sword could hurt them but it would have to be a stab as slices while not connect due to the nature of their skin (slippery). However it will take many, many stabs to kill one and they typically move in pairs or if your unlucky threes. Need any other information let me know.

P.S. Based on how you have developed your story, you are most likely about to scale one of the lowest points along the southern peak that borders the Mist Strewn Forest, after about a third of the way up it will be a sheer cliff face; that will be just under the treeline for the smaller tree, it will be very misty your view will only be over the southern most portion of the Forest. (Hint: you might however see a visible landmark in the central area buried in the mist, probably north east of your position *whistles nonchalantly*)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Airis (Pronounced: Air- is)​
Species: Mermaid​
Class: Warrior​
Height: 66 inches​
Weight: 55 kg​
Preferred Weapon(s): Trident, Long sword.​
Human Appearance:
adV4GDL.jpg
Mermaid appearance:
Zo3xHZw.png
Would this be okay? :P​

That's great could you give me a background for your character, if you need any information regarding lore you can ask me. Should be fine just want to avoid any major contradictions in the later story.

Alright, climbing sounds like a start. Climbing on, and fighting sounds good too! :D

Question, how long does the mucus effect work, like will it lock up bones for minutes or hours?

And yeah, I wasn't expecting it to be totally clear when they reached the top, just less misty.

It will usually lasts a few days but given your characters have a less muscle strength to break through to might last a little longer, best avoided.

Alright before I post, let me know about corrupted treants and chimaeras, mostly the treants.

Hulking moss covered trees, same dark wood as the forest meaning their strength isn't waned by the deep mist. They are very tall but slow moving, suing their bodies as weapons usually through means of stomping or swinging large tree branch like arms. In the dark of the forest they are almost camouflaged only the dim glow from their eyes gives them away. They are corrupted by the lack of sunlight and as such are highly sensitive to light and heat. Chimeras are easily to just show; threes heads, one of a lion, one of a goat and one of a snake. The snake head is venomous and the lion head breathes fire, highly aggressive and quite large (twice as big as a mountain lion). The most preferred way to kill it is the removal of its three heads.chimera3sm.jpg

They are born from fire and as such there is no need for males, just how I have them in my lore but I have made an expectation for one of the characters already

What does it mean that they are corrupt (other than suffering lack of light), can they speak?

I don't exactly know the geographical set up of the misty forest so I made the direction very general and basic, and they are going 'that way' wherever 'that way' is. I'm assuming we have to escape eventually anyways so I doubt it's a big deal if they eventually make it out.

Commenting so the OoC doesn't fall too behind on the list

Wouldn't want FoO or the OoC to be dead now would we :)

I have declined to post thus far in the IC because I'm drawing a blank imagination-wise. Should Pyral and Skoll find a way out of the forest, run into some teammates, or run into more trouble? What do you think Akuma and TiedInBone

Also waiting for Dedtoo's battle with the worms, unless I missed that post...

Status
Not open for further replies.