Seeking Adventurers; Seeking Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! :3
I'll just await you call then!

Name: Edward Blackwood.

Species: Formerly non-magic human, now a Skeleton.

Bio: Long ago, there was a warrior chosen by the gods to slay a necromancer. He was empowered to invincibility, and the necromancer was easily slain. Yet with his last breaths, the necromancer cast a curse on the warrior that made it so he could only die in battle, before collapsing the cave they were in.

Boulders and rubble buried the holy warrior, crushed under a mountain. Yet the warrior did not die, for the battle was over. And so, the warrior lay unable to move, slowly feeling his flesh rot from his bones. And once there was nothing but the bones left of his body, his mind started to rot.

A hundred years after the long forgotten battle, miners were digging for riches. Instead, they found a corpse. A corpse that babbled nonsense about gods and dark magic.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm quite the fan of the undead, so ideas like this can come quite easily.

Very good bio, I will find a place for you to join hopefully in my post later today

Yay! One becomes kinda restless after the first decade. But then again, I've gotten used to waiting :P

Haha, welcome Dedtoo, I will also be playing another skeleton in this RP; although he isn't considered a warrior, or much of anything, at this point :P

I'll have to decide if he still hates the minions of the necromancer or not then! ;D

Not right now, no but there will be more opportunities to join later on if you want to make a character bio so I can fit you in

awww i was about to ask the same thing oh well

There will be openings later on if you make character bios I will fit in as many people as are interested :)

ok thank you very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much

(raven) omg thank god that over

I'm pretty sure he means s/he's super excited to eventually get into this roleplay whenever you have the opening :P

And also...I have a question, how big are phoenix's in your world?

They vary greatly based on age, at 220 he would be at the size of a large bird of prey, but that is based on females of the species, you could be slightly larger, hope this is ok

Yeah, I imagined he'd be that big for this roleplay, though I usually imagine them to be much larger otherwise.

Haha, alright Silver, looks like Violet's gonna have to kick this group into gear to help our new companion, because so far everyone in the group seems kind of "meh" on the whole idea of saving this guy (Collem especially, so not like I'm saying that's a bad thing). Course it's your character, do what ya want! Our GM can pull some strings to get us to intervene too.

Oh gosh, I can only imagine Skoll and Collem's reaction when they see the prisoner is a skeleton.

All the risk to save a dead being :P

Akuma, where you at?

Suppose we wait a day or two more for him to respond before we set our plan into motion?

I'm itchin' for a fighttt!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TiedInBone
Status
Not open for further replies.