Seeking Adventurers; Seeking Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the plan is for each group to make it a little further into the forest at which point I will post in the OOC to inform that group they have got far enough in. Then I will do a short post describing how to group reunites and setting one more obstacle in your way. As a heads up geographically, Dead and Edward are just south of the central location (Hint: you might however see a visible landmark in the central area buried in the mist, probably north east of your position *whistles nonchalantly). Collem and Violet are very central where the chimeras dens are located they are a few hours walk from the central landmark. Pyral and Skoll are the furthest away close to the entrance of the forest in the thickest part of the forest however their group is the fastest moving and once they have a heading. Hope this helps

Okay, I'm sad to say this, but I'll have to quit this rp. 3:
Lots of stuff happening in my real life, which keeps me rather busy. 3:

aww...okay...=/ byes Dedtoo.. Good luck! *hugs and hands bag of fresh cookies* Good luck friend.

GO NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE * wipes eyes* GO ON BE FREE! BUT DONT FORGET US!

*pats Akuma's shoulder* Shhh. *tries to be comforting.*

Ok thanks for letting us know, goodbye and good luck

You too, my friends! Let Edward have a truly epic death, once more!

GO NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE * wipes eyes* GO ON BE FREE! BUT DONT FORGET US!

I am having some spongebob vibes from this...

Spongebob: *to Mystery the seahorse* Go! Can't you see I don't want you anymore *turns away from her crying*
Mystery: *leaves*
Patrick: *appears*
Spongebob: JUST GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID ANIMAL!
Patrick:*walks away*

...yeah, I'm a stupid nerd *steals SJ's cookies and noms them*

Goodbye [MENTION=1930]Dedtoo[/MENTION], Dead had an awesome short adventure with Edward, I will make his death heroic! *tears of justice streaming from face*

Okay I totally got this now, be prepared for a post...tomorrow. It's late here I am so out @_@

Reactions: TiedInBone
[MENTION=1930]Dedtoo[/MENTION]

I don't think an undead can technically be killed by consumed by a worm, just trapped.

At least that's what i remember reading here.

So I guess that leaves room for Edward to come back anytime :3 You know, when you're not busy and such.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well, from being trapped under rocks, to being stuck inside a worm... At least i have a chance of returning then! :3

ok out of the graveyard, anybody still there? *looks around spooked*

yay....ok im going to start writing a big story plotline and open up the story to more people expect something before the end of the weekend ;p

nice little supress the power of skoll part there lol

thank you, wanted to give the enemies a chance this time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.