1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magic, Star Wars, Furry, Yaoi, Harry Potterish, Incest, Bro-cest, Slice of Life
- Currently Closed! -

Welcome to my interest thread. Dive right on in! Just below is information I think you should know and expectations from both my end and your end. No need to be scared! I'm sure I hid a cookie in there some where.

• ☑ Male
    ☑ Female

• ☑ Male
    ☑ Female

Note: You needn't worry about what you are, I play with males, females, and cats on the internet.

• Almost every role-play I do has the intention of eventual romance in it so you can expect it to happen in ours unless specifically planned otherwise.

☑ Male x Male
    ☑ Male x Female

• Descriptive Smut: ☑
    Preferred Story:Smut Ratio: 70:30
    Unless explicitly stated, I will always prefer story over smut.

• My typical post size:

400-800 words

Sometimes it can be over 1000. It depends on the situation.

Note: I know post length is a touchy topic. I just want everyone to be comfortable and have fun. I don't want anyone counting words or stressing out. I also want detail. Just do your best, that's all anyone can ever ask.

• ☑ At Least Once Daily
    ☑ Once Every Other Day
    ☑ Once Every Two Days

Note: Depending on the rp, I'm more than open to other schedules. I know life comes first. Again, I don't want my partner stressing. Though I do prefer active stories otherwise I will lose interest. That is simply the nature of the beast.

• As I've said, I want us to be comfortable. If you have no more interest in the rp, please be honest and upfront about it. Please do not be afraid of hurting my feelings or think I will get mad at you. I won't. You don't even need to explain why you want to drop or end the rp.

That being said, I would hope I am extended the same courtesy. Sometimes I know I'm not interested in the rp after two or three posts. This can be because of the topic or because of the partner. Unfortunately, some partners don't click and that's okay. I will promise to let you know as soon as possible if I wish to end the rp. I will try to be as honest as I can as to why I am ending the rp but I don't want anyone to be hurt.

• Another subject that is different for every player. Sometimes it is wanted, sometimes not. I'm willing to go either way, even for fandom characters.

This is what my basic CS looks like for a typical human in a modern slice of life setting:
    Name:
    Appearance:

For those of you who just had a heart attack, I can be far more in depth and the scenario will also help dictate the nature of the CS. That is just the must have information. Sometimes histories and personalities are hard for me to come up with, particularly the latter until I get the feel for the character. Odds are I will ask you if you want a character sheet or not and what you wish to see in it. I'm more than happy to give you all the information you need.

As for face-claims, another hot topic, I'm a bit split.

To be honest, I'm completely okay with a written description and I'll be the first to admit, I suck at describing someone's features. The reason why I like this, despite my lack of skill in it, is because the reader can fill in the blanks to make the character more attractive to him/her. We can have two different images in our heads and be content with it.

As for pictures...

I'm okay with real face-claims but using known, high profile celebrities is creepy to me. No name models, so to speak, feels more comfortable to me.

I'm most comfortable with realistic drawings or animations.

As for anime characters, it really depends. I can rarely take anime pictures seriously.

I can't tell you which medium you are allowed and not allowed to use. I'd prefer to give you the freedom for your character, but I expect the same as well.

• Where shall we rp?
    ☑ PMs

How Should You Contact Me?
    ☑ PMs

• I am not a huge fan of anime or manga nor a fan of Japanese...anything really.

Please do not use Japanese terms. I don't know what they mean.

• 3rd Person
    Past Tense
    Reaction - Action

Please use simple, clear language OOC. I'm not an invalid but I'm terrible at reading between lines. I understand there can be anxiety when reaching out to someone but please be clear with me as to what it is you want. I consider myself a very friendly person.

Here, have a cookie! :cookie: ....I had a bite....

Key:
Bold = A lot of interest in playing
Underline = The character I'd like to play
Strike-through = Taken or otherwise uninterested at the moment
No preference if left unmarked.

• Preferably MxM for both but MxF possible

The Genie:

YC finds a magical item, rub-a-dub-dub and a genie pops out!

Pictures:
    0f635872a4bc9744af10c50a571828d8.jpg

7a06ea2011683050e5c5eaa6918392b7.jpg

fe5d7d05b44194996a0b818bfceba85f.jpg

Things I'm Interested In:

• *Note*: Because of the nature of Disney villains sometimes being "evil for evil's sake" it will likely be necessary to play them differently so they make interesting stories.

Male (and hot :P) Ursula x Male/Female Ariel

3445526f556a1203b146ff2558d47a00.jpg

Hades (Disney Version) x OC
    db82921e289a14c2d9fa23ab0a20c31f.jpg

Male Maleficent x Male/Female Aurora
    a1b381c3cbe61d8407a20a8ed47a927e.jpg

47a19bbf982485c638aedbbb9a267faf.jpg

Sure, if we can come up with something interesting.

Mako x Korra
    Mako x OC

Kinda iffy but if it's a good pitch, maybe. I'm into the old school pokemon

Titan Shifter x Human Soldier
    Intelligent Titan x Human Soldier

Only seen the show

The world interests me but I'm not sure if I could pull off a rp. Only seen the movies. No where near confident enough to play any established characters.

Upper Level Demon x Witch
    The Source x Witch

Qun x OC

• Pairings:
    General Grievous x OC
    Darth Vader x Ahsoka

Shaak Ti x OC
    Plo Koon x OC
    Anakin (Clone Wars Show) x Ahsoka
    Plo Koon x Ahsoka

The Warrior

I have an idea about a plot where a male or female (YC) commissions a cyborg (MC) as a protector. The man to be operated upon was a proud warrior of the Force, nearly killed in an attack. His body was salvaged and would be repaired. As a bodyguard/mercenary/servant, the commissioner would fall in love with him. I would prefer to play the "dominate" role in the relationship that would ensue.

Misunderstood

I also have made a character sheet for a male witch (nightsister but male) that I am interested in playing as well. Perhaps he (MC) is captured and then is befriended by a jedi(YC)? Would love it to be MxM, I'd like to play the "submissive" role. Am particularly interested in exploring the fact that Dark Side does not equal evil.

Character link here:
    https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/krion-wyn.13552/

Lost Connection

What happens when Darth Vader and Ahsoka reunite? Can she sway him back to the Lightside? How will the returning feelings affect the two? Can he be turned from the Darkside, against his master, and against the Empire he enforces?

Star Wars Periods/Eras I Enjoy: (In Order Of Preference)
    ☑ The Clone Wars
    ☑ Rebellion
    ☑ Old Republic
    ☑ Legacy

Characters I'd Be Interested In Playing: (In Order Of Preference)
    ☑ Sith
    ☑ Jedi / Unaffiliated Force User
    ☑ Gunslinger / Bounty Hunter / Mercenary
    ☑ Clone Soldier

Ideas can also be inspired by the Clone Wars and Rebels cartoon.

Can play as dom or sub. In lack of better terms...

• Who said he is a bad guy? Have you talked to him? What you didn't know he could talk? He can do a lot of things humans can. There might be reason to be afraid to walk the woods alone but is he it? Maybe. :P

This would be a typical Little Red x The Big Bad Wolf pairing.

I want to play the wolf. Can play as a wolf/human shifter, anthro wolf/human shifter, or as a full on anthro wolf.

I am more than okay with playing them as having a prior relationship, as in, they already know or are familiar with one another. Perhaps he is a forest spirit? De-facto lupine protector? A pervy wolf-man?

MxM or MxF

4652d8ab578d6391623278eacf1cb408.jpg

691677c7558660ea9149c509b8adc775.jpg

• I would like to play a rp where I play a character based off this picture

My thoughts were that this would be a bit of a Pocahontas type theme, a "civilized" person finds a "savage" person and their world's come together and they have to learn to deal with each other.

Likely a setting in the past, can be made supernatural such as him being a shaman and having some powers but nothing major.

4f0750af560fe7918f89b37617a69ada.jpg

• Fantasy:

Demon x Witch
    Demon x Human

Giant x OC
    Goblin x OC
    Djinn/Genie x Recipient of the Magic Lamp (Or other item)
    1b5ff0452203bb97042c4fce2bf848e5.jpg

0b299a4c09df73b74d31686aa726715b.jpg

A world with small fairies.
    Fairy x Human Captor
    Fairies Surviving Humans

Modern:

Note: Right now, I'm not feeling much for slice of life plots like these. If you wish to play one you will have to supply the idea. Expect to be denied otherwise.

Bad Boy x Good Boy
    Bad Boy x Good Girl
    Jock x Nerd
    Male Teacher x Male High School Student
    Human x Merman/Mermaid
    Human x Neko

Incest:

Father x Son
    Older Brother x Younger Brother
    Older Brother x Younger Sister
    Father x Daughter

Furries:

Can be adapted to any other pairing.
    Furry x Human

Themes:
    Age gaps (males older than females)
    Forbidden Love
    I like to play big bulky characters, beastly in nature. I especially enjoy playing them as scholars or something that would normally not get them well liked in their respective communities.
    I can play shy or aggressive dominants.
    I also like to play extremely lithe characters, males that are very feminine in nature. In stature and in mannerisms.

If you have an idea you'd think I'd be interested in send it my way. The worst I can say is no. Even if I'm not looking, you can still send me a PM and we might could work something out anyway. :)

- Currently Closed! -

Last edited:
Updated into a general search thread.

Still looking! Added a new plot idea and several points to existing categories.

Hi would love to do a mxm version of beauty and the beast with you.

Hello I'm interested in doing a MxM of Beauty and the Beast or The Beast if your still looking =)

Resuming the search!

Added a few ideas, pairings and pictures for inspiration.

Looking again.

Updated plots and pairings for your viewing pleasures.

Looking. Added two Disney fandom pairings.

Added more fandoms/pairings, added to the Big Bad Wolf plot tab, added misc pairings and ideas. Added pictures as well!

Currently Craving Disney!

Last edited:
Looking for one more partner; added a cravings tabs so you can see what currently I'm interested in the most!

Still hunting. Did some cleaning, nearly had a nuclear disaster with all the codes but crisis averted. Added a little here and there and updated the "Currently Craving" section.

Made some adjustments. Seeking one other partner. :)

Seeking still.

Made some additional tabs in the information section, feel free to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.