Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakle

Original poster
Hello, dear Iwaku roleplayers! My name is Zakle (okay, it's not actually my name) and I'm searching for a partner in which I can write with, plot with, and make wonderful stories with. Below is a short list of things I'm interested in. Starting first with genres, then fandoms. For the fandoms, I'm only adding the ones I know by heart and in which I'm completely comfortable in roleplaying canon characters.

Drama
Fantasy
Science-fiction
Mystery
Horror (psychological mostly)
Paranormal
Dystopian

Charmed

The Charmed Ones are sent to a different world where magic is all around. At first, they don't see what's wrong there until they come to light about the brutal political war going on around them. Doesn't sound all bad, especially for the famed Charmed Ones, but this world isn't black and white like theirs, and - due to the change in the world - they are opening themselves to new magics. Out of whack and dazed, they thought things couldn't get worse.

Cole Turner left for good after helping Phoebe realize her feelings, and he regrets it every waking moment. Prue — now a guardian of all magic -- changes everything in his life, he learns to finally let Phoebe go and heal, but the Charmed Ones can't let go, and they force their way back into his peaceful existence with the intent to destroy him for good when women strongly resembling Phoebe are found dead. Truths are unleashed. Sanity is tested. Anger is known. All when they come face to face with an enemy they thought long dead -- their son.

I will be adding to the list, obviously, but Charmed is, so far, the only fandom of which I know really, really well. I blame my childhood. The only plots I have up deal with Charmed. They can be changed to involve original characters in an original world.

There are no rules, but there are several things I will not roleplay. There include rape and torture. Just ask and I'll tell you if it's a nay or a yay.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: rissa and Stray Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.