School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep X'DD And it's the most powerful love potion in the world Q_Q It's rumored to smell differently to each person, according to what attracts them. (Now I'm just quoting Hermione xD)

Wait so
the name of the potion
is

FELIX FELICITY?
NOT JUST FELICITY? T _ T
(dammit they sound so good together....)

tumblr_inline_mh8zeiw13m1qz4rgp.gif

Okay I just died at seeing Flynn and his nose comment XD
Stop killing meeehh XD

Oh and for all I care, use the name because yes, it does sound nice XD

Okay Done with Inkie o3o
I might just add some pictures or something

As long as you don't make him too powerful, then go right ahead and use him. I'll say it's good.

It's an awesome name c: Works really well haha. But from now on, all I'll be doing is making harry potter jokes x3 <3

When you said that I almost wanted to rename him Felix Potter

ahahahaha XD

"Oh hey, I'm Jillian, whats your name?"
"Felix Potter.."

-Dies-

*gigglesnort attack*
Oh this is going to be a very very funny roleplay, I can tell already.

It definitely would be very nice if more would be willing to join.
I know friends off site that wouldn't mind joining, if they had time. But there's your problem. Time.

IT DOES :D!! So much plot, so much good and fun plot :'3 And it's up to you (and your characters) how you react to the plot >:D
Sooo...off topic, I just watched this video called the Russian sleep experiment...
russian-sleep-experiment-2.jpg

...w.t.f

Most definitely

The plot won't be pushing everything forward, it's just kind of there as a background thingy to lean the RP into a direction should the need arise. So it's kind of… a background plot?

DONT DO THAT TO ME

oh my god. I posted, and the new message that came between popped up with that image staring at me. I'm sitting here with the damn lights out and it freaked the hell out of me

XD my goodness XD

• Love
Reactions: Ali
TAKE IT DOWN TAKE IT DOWN TAKE IT DOWN TAKE IT DOOOOOOWEEEEN, EEEEE-
*wails and cries and dives under the covers*

That's certainly as scary a thing as I've ever seen one XD or person I should say

Status
Not open for further replies.