School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for at least dropping by Squee :)

And Vinyl, you can write out just basic lines and points in the character sheet. If I don't understand something, I'll ask, and at least I know that you aren't just being lazy but simply have a different preference.
If you want to add the character written in RP form, then you're more than welcome to, as long as there at least is also some information in the sheet itself

Alrighty ^-^
I liked what I saw. And just curious, what year is she in?

Oh right I promised to read yours too Ali, sorry XD I'll get right to it

Found it >:D! ha HA!
I was freaking out for a sec there >_>
e8738968f270cdab3aa5c156576816e4.jpg

I can't wait for this rp to start ;w;

....Just....needs to make my second character....and maybe draw a picture for him, cause I can't find one that fits....

Ali, I'll say that the characters are accepted as long as you don't let them go too strong opposite others while in training for example.
Now I'm not really one to talk, as I've merged vampiric and Ice Elemental powers together XD

Vinyl, hope you'll be able to find the image you need for him, or can make one that matches in your eyes :)

Now to add the bunch to the first post.

7fec668da6eab15384d7f83ce35188e3.jpg

From Afar
Character Name: Felix Astor (Inkie, Ink, Inkers)

Gender: Curves and lashes...but male. But curves and lashes. But...male. But curves and lashes....

Race: Human...right?

Powers:
+Empathy
+Ecological Empathy
+Ink Manipulation
+Psionic Energy - The ability to overload the mind of another with emotions and thoughts...effects range from confusion to vegatative state to death...only after forming a psionic/emotional link...
+Psionic Tangibility- The ability to turn emotions into tangible weapons...examples include a dagger of elation or hammer of despair...harm emotionally and mentally, but never physically...

Theme Music: Hilli

Voice Actor: He's never spoken in front of people before...

Year: 4

Up Close

Personality: Silly || Aloof || Sensitive || Submissive || Bashful || Awkward || Sassy || Sexually oblivious
History: Not much is known about Inkie's history in part because he's never told anybody...local rumor has it that at age 8 he just wrapped a scarf around his mouth, locked himself in his room, never spoke again, and then left. The only definite bits of information are both vague and intertwined - Inkie is an explorer, a wanderer, and (according to rumor again) a former Sky Pirate. Now he's at the school, commonly seen hanging around his best friend, Jack. With her or haunting about the library.

Likes: Books || Books || Computers || Books || Poetry || Music || Violin || Piano || Books || Helping People

Quirks: Never speaks, never removes his scarf, never eats in front of people.
Head To Toe

Freckles - Outrageously curvy waist - Flat stomach - Toned chest - Slight shoulders - Merciful eyes
Sloping hips - Strong legs - Flexible - Extremely Flexible - Delicate Nose - Fluffy cheeks - Supple arms

Foggy Blue Eyes
6' 4''
165 lbs
Huge poofy overcoat...Grey/White/Blue scarf wrapped snuggly around his neck and lower face...black jeans...​

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
@Olissa Oh yeah no worries :) I'm just listing out all the abilities the two have, but I'm not going to make it so they can use them often. It's going to be a lot of R&D with the two ^.^

As long as you know that, it's all good ^-^ I mean, sure they can use their powers as they desire, and be strongish. I mean, otherwise this school would be full of weaklings and that wouldn't be fun or mayhem either XD
I mean I've got an ultimate move for Yala for example that (most likely) will never be used. (As in, they'd need some serious SERIOUS battling before she'll ever use it, due to the fact that she can't perfect it thanks to her mixed bloodlines)

FLYNN!!!
*koff* sorry XD

*goes jelly* ungffff I just can't help it, that face is just too gorgeous.

O-O
If I did....I wasn't aware that I did. The name of the potion is Felix Felicity? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.