School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was taking a look and this one seemed really interesting, I reckon I'd enjoy joining up. :)

Due to the loss of a large number of players I'm planning on rebooting this, so when I do, you're more than welcome to join!
I do intend to do so this week. FYIFYI

Reactions: HalcyonSkies
Sounds sweet as :huge: I'll be keen to come check it out whenever you reboot it

hey there! sorry its been a minute i was moving and had to get things set up but im still interested if you want to revive this RP it was an awesome idea :)

Character Name: Lilly lunna lockheart lee
Race: witch of music

Power: She has the ability to control music at her will and sound as well. She can create powerful blast of sounds loud enough to deafen a person if she chooses to do so. Her voice is hypnotic and has the ability to cast spells depending on the words sung/spoken. She can use the elements as well but not as often as her musical magic.
Appearance: Rainbow coloured eyes that look dark blue due to her glasses, silver hair turned black and tied in to twin pigtail that look like double helix held by a red ribbon with clear bells at the ends of each ribbon. she has a mole in the bottom corner of both her eyes. Wears a shirt with long bell sleeves from her elbow down and past her hands with black lace trimmings, A pair of light blue jeans with black flats. Has a lock shaped necklace, silver butterfly earrings with a chain that connects to a cuff in the shape of a butterfly that cuffs the upper part of her ear. They act as wards and a black lace choker around her neck to hide a nasty scar that wraps around her neck as well as a brand mark on her neck. She is 5'4 and is 120 lbs. She has a slim and curvy body that fits her age and a smiled to match!
Personality: She can be very childish at times because she never got the chance to have a child hood and she can easily go from being happy-go-lucky to a strict and wise person in seconds. She is also naïve in certain areas and can seem insensitive but really, she just doesn't know. She's stubborn and sometimes goes overboard with her tasks or just not sleeping for nights on end to her tasks done. She can also be distant at times, as memories tend to come back to her now and then leaving her a little out of it. She tends to be a bit of a pack rat and stores just about everything in her sleeves.
History: When Lilly was very young, strange men broke in to her home and set it a blaze. The fire killed her mothers familiar who tried to protect Lilly on her way to her mother. She watched them get killed before her eyes. Her twin sister managed to get them away from the burning home along with their fathers familiar. They soon lost her as well. A month later they were both captured and taken to a lab to be experimented on. This didn't last long because they managed to break out at the cost of Lilly's sister who almost died in the break out. at the age of 7 she was forced to abandon her twin with a friend of their parents in exchange for her twins health and a protectional ward to keep her safe. Not long after that, she was captured by the lab again and was tortured and experimented on. There she learned that her parents were alive but in a much worse scenario then her. For the next 3 years, she was subjected to such. It was when a new scientist came along and discovered Lilly and her family did he help them escape. This costed her parents' life as they stayed behind to allow her and the other subjects to run free. Lilly now 10 is a full-fledged witch as she burns the entire building down leaving no one but the subjects alive. She lived with the scientist for a few months before she left to find out why her home had been burned down and her family killed and gone. She learned that it was her aunt who'd been jealous of her mother because of her wealth, power, and beauty. She hired the lab to kill and do as they pleased with Lilly and her twin. Now in high school she's on the run from her crazy aunt who wants to kill Lilly to drain her of her magic to make herself stronger.
Theme Music: Gift. Pretty rhythm rainbow live. Rinne's chara song
Voice Actor: Ayane Sakura
Other: she has a giant butterfly as her familiar who can change in to the for of a girl when needed.
images
images

She carries her fans with her at all times and it is used as a weapon and as a fan but more so as a weapon to help her attacks and spells as well as launching palm sized needles at her targets.
images
She can see sprits and other creatures not of this world and not all of them want to be friends with or is friends with her. She is an excellent cook and baker and makes all her clothing and jewelry by her self.

Sorry dear, this roleplay is currently paused. It will be rebooted soon and you'll be able to post your character there.
sorry for the inconvenience, but do please keep an eye out for when the new thread is up :) thanks for showing interest.

oh ok then thanks for the notice

Status
Not open for further replies.