School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kimu11 Honestly, I love it...just don't have it that much due to trying to lose weight. :P

@ChaosMage Deny...bacon Q_Q Sinnnneeerrrrrrr <_<

@Nocturnia I think it's still open :) The IC has already started but there's only 5 posts I believe. Easy to catch up on ^.^

The IC was started? I didn't see a link for it...........

So...
May I ask if this is still open? School is almost out and I'll have extra time on my hands... Why not another RP?
Yes, this most definitely is still open to new players :)

Oh, and Vinyl, you said he would probably freak out if he came near Olissa and in her power dome, but judging by the post you just made, Olissa could be the perfect remedy to giving him some pure 100% peace and quiet XD

That.... Was Vinyl >.>
is totally not declaring payback for threatening to tie me down or anything

@ChaosMage Oh dear D: I completely understand TwT I'm trying to cut down on processed foods myself due to stomachaches from eating them in excess. It sucks when you love to eat something but you had to cut down on it due to health reasons. Bah. -__-

@Vinyl Saw your post!! *was too excited to get mad with the bacon comment* I love it! That was cute! X'D You did that dare reaaaally well my friend. :')

@Alibby: If you're gonna kill me can you sit on me first, I love your legs :(

@Olissa: Teehee! I'm so evil xD That's the thing...it's hard to live with it but he can't live without it. I'll explain later.....u.u
Luckily though, he isn't always in pain c:
It's just the first time in an environment that it constantly hurts him, 'cause that's how psionic links work.

@Kimuadorableperson: *fistpump* How will Rai react? xD

I just replied! >w< This is fun :P

I'm glad you find the RP fun, I'll go read the posts now ^-^

Oh, for all your information: First day (now) is just arriving at the school, and then an opening gala/dance. (Yes, this is a fancy school with regular social gatherings such as dances, outfits that aren't brought from home can be bought in the school mall. a wide variety of outfits available for the occasion with a regularly changing line.)
Tomorrow (RP tomorrow, not rl tomorrow) the actual classes will start. So that's on "Tuesday" in terms of the rosters as listed on the front page.

I cannot handle that much fancy.
Or at least my character I'm writing will not.

well, it's not all glorious manners and posh behavior, it's mainly just how you'd see any dance in just about any school, this one just holds a few more in the year. At the beginning of school, Christmas, probably another one some time later, and after exams/before graduation.
Maybe a thing or two more but meh, they still have normal school days to attend to as well XD Can't have parties every day

Alright. Noted. Just finished posting too ^_^
*EDITED* @Vinyl Rai is reacting a bit strange now X'D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kimu11 cutie: I finished too xD
This is gonna be...so awkward.
So so awkward xD
Oh god
I almost feel bad for them both

Also, Rai is adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.