School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Do you think it's possible to predict the future if you're from hours ahead from each other? Owo

THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS HOPED!
Tell me...mystical future goer's...what am I going to eat...for breakfast Q_Q

If only XD So far it never worked for me...
I mean I would have loved to be able to predict how the takeoff and landing of my plane ride would be while going to the usa. But alas... it was not to be XD

There's an application that does that o.o in the apple store and google play X'D
It -apparently- takes in account of weather, size of plane (once entered) passengers and other stuff (which I have no clue of) jumbles it all together in one large calculation and tells you how your flight is going to be from take off to landing O.O
Apparently it also suggests in-flight activities and gives you satellite channels for specific movies...
It seems to be a little to much of a advent flight go'ers paranoia app xD

yeah that's not going to tell me if suddenly in flight the entertainment system fails. Or that the pilot might be giving you a very rough landing due to no real reason at all, or the fact that during the flight you won't be getting updates if anything changes in flight/weather patterns :P

Just got back from lunch and it's already 4:07am Thursday :) It's a little gloomy today, drizzling yet somewhat warm. @Ali I say you might have some oats with milk, prunes and bananas today or some huge fried bacon with fried button mushrooms, button tomatoes, and Heinz beans. If it comes to rain there, you might just settle for cereals or worse, nothing at all since rainy days are automatically lazy days and it'll just be a cup of coffee/hot chocolate for you. X'D Best guess. Something tells me that there are some leftovers from last night too that you might want to finish.. After all, the future is a cluster of possibilities bound to happen :'D

wait... lunch at 4am? how the heck do you do that! XD

Sorry I mean lunch break in the office XD I work graveyard shift, you see :) But in real time, it's 4:45 in the morning. My shift ends at 7:am ^_^ and I sleep at around 1or2pm in the afternoon.

aaah okay yeah then that makes sense

Yeah.. My body clock has been messed up for the past two years lol

Poor you, though having a rhythm like that eventually does kind of get used to and stuff.

That's the good side of it :) I'm up all night until morning when there's a party.

oh my. long hours ^^'

True.. Sadly, I'm not a party person. I don't really like parties. TwT *Hint hint on where Rai came from*

haha there's always a bit of our characters in ourselves :P
Which says a lot since I've got over 50 different characters by now >.>'

OwO 50 different characters. And here you are saying your acting is meh..

but writing it is easy! I don't have to pay attention to every single one of my emotions and everything. In writing my mind can wander off, and come back later, and stuff

*gets ropes ready* -w-

Oh gawd not the ropes again. I was just stating an obvious fact! that it's easier in writing than in physical actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.