School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shuffles feet*

Uhm....there's a character in this show called Alphas named Parish Stanton. He doesn't die either, he can heal himself. But since that means he's been alive for a /very/ long time, he also needs to record his memories, because he's senile. Maybe you could do something like that?
Also, since he heals by super charging his blood, if his blood is thinned he'd just die.
Maybe since she's merged with a phoenix and seems to be reborn in flames, she can't be reborn if she's wet or underwater?
Just a suggestion ;n;

I'll shoosh now u.u

@Vinyl has a point there :) you can still alter her but it's your choice ^_^

@Vinyl does have a point, but the fact is that the idea behind the character -although very cool- is still incredibly over-powered. Being able to become immortal for the periods of anytime between 1-10 minutes..that would take an IMMENSE amount of energy that would practically paralyze the users body, not to mention; the characters in this RP are still students, so regardless of the fact if all their powers are worked out in the CS's we've made, all our characters shouldn't be able to use half of them yet, let alone be immortal. It's a super cool character @Nocturnia but very very OP. Perhaps you could still use the same idea, but have a massive weakness to it. Seeing as everything has a balance of strength and weakness/good and bad, to be immortal for any measurement of time would make it so your character would be completely useless for quite a long period after such magic is used. Not to mention the emotional strife and physical bodily pain of death, you don't just go through something like that and come out of it completely unscathed, know what I'm saying?
Anyways, if you do want to go through with a character that has an immortal ability, you'd need to either downgrade her usage abilities, or VASTLY increase her weaknesses.
I had even pointed out to Olissa over PM you could make her a zombie hehe.

A zombie! Never thought of that before OwO True, a massive weakness should be present then. Out of curiosity though.. How does the zombie thing work?

@Kimu11 Not sure to be honest X'D I was thinking about undead things, and a zombie came to my mind. But I assume, since a zombie is already dead, there is a certain level of hits Nocturnia's character could take before actually falling, unlike a regular human or less powerful mage/witch/demon/ect..
I'm thinking along the lines of some sort of shifting magic, they ability to shift from zombie form to human form perhaps?
But I'm not sure :P

Maybe each time she dies the more she becomes a birdie? 0-0;
Until eventually she's just a bird?
I dunno xD
Maybe that's a sort of trade-off between her and the phoenix? Otherwise, why would such a powerful beastie merge with a girl? :o

But the fact still remains that every time she "dies" she technically doesn't die.
I'm not sure if trading off too much death for the life of a still alive bird is fair X'D

May..be....sheeee....loses a shade of conciousness each time she regenerates?
So that after enough times she'd basically just be a vegetable? 0-0
Kind of like a football player
Also I had bacon today and I liked it ;n; pleaselovemeagain

HAHA! >:D See! BACON IS THE GREATEST!
And that is actually a pretty good weakness, the whole 'turning into a vegetable' thing.
I'd say, 10 uses of immortality before she turns into a complete and total vegetable.

rtjk1e.jpg

0s2mvy3.png

Character Name: Sebastian T. Pravus
Race: Demon

page-divider---flowers---grey.png

Power(s):
Corrosion: One of the more useful combat tactive' abilities Sebastian possesses, is the ability to touch anything at will and have it corrode right before his eyes. Since arriving at Ogden Academy 1 year ago, he has attempted to control the span of his corrosion ability, only in vein; to see it lash out of control and nearly deteriorate half of the Moon Dormitory. Oops...
Transformation: A favored ability of the young demon; transformation. Though currently he can only take one form (in a sense), it is a favored form. Sebastian can transform into a serpent at will; earning him the name "Serpent Demon". Whether it be a small, ordinary garden snake, to a large cobra, to even a mythical serpent from fairy tails that could demolish an elephant in one bite. The bigger the snake, the more energy Sebastian uses, and therefore, it's rarely often he's seen transforming into more then your average garden snake. While in this form, he thoroughly enjoys wrapping himself around willing victims arms and squeezing...er hugging, them with love.

Fire Impenetrability: As most demons, Sebastian has acquired the ability to resist the element fire. It cannot do damage to him, nor him to it. Though Sebastian can resist this powerful element, he cannot control it, the most he's been able to do is deter it's path from himself and push it away from a target through physical touch.
Appearance:
Sebastian has always been an attractive person, using his transformation ability to disguise his permanent demon horns, ears, tongue and tail and on occasion, teeth. He stands at the height of 6'1' and seems to always have the most toothy smile on his face, exposing his vicious looking sharpened teeth.

His hair is long, black and layered; some parts dropping down around his chin and others staying eye level. The colour has always been midnight black and isn't likely to change anytime soon, unless the man receives a dare to dye his hair.
His eyes are normally a cold, callous looking emerald green, but when angry, they shift to a vibrant glowing magenta. In serpent forum, his eyes take on a more golden honey color. Sebastian also has some more demonic features to his visual appearance. He has learned over the many years of growing up with them he cannot remove his horns, tail, or tongue. He can however use small doses of his transformation magic to change everything into normal appearance. He likes to keep most of it concealed in fear he'll scare someone, even though he's met much worse people then him. In angry states, Sebastian's transformation magic will takeover (in a sense) and extend his horns to a colossal length, size and height, as well as grow his teeth into vicious pointed extremities, including his nails. His tail will take on a more spiked form and become quite longer.
On a regular basis, however, his pointed ears will be showing through his hair, giving most people an impression that he comes from elven blood.
He has always been quite a lean and muscular man, very toned and always up to date with being in shape. He prides himself on his looks seeing as he's the biggest flirt you will ever meet.
Most of the time, Sebastian tosses the school outfit and sticks to black jeans and a black wife beater tank top, he also tends to wear a thick black leather belt, protruding with spikes; and a single chain down the left side.
Sebastians back also has a story to tell. Underneath the shirts he wears, there is a tale of a battle he endured as a young boy; expressed onto his body as scars.
Personality:

+Whimsical +Persistent +Innovative +Intelligent
-Foolish -Aloof -Impulsive -Colossal Flirt

Always the flirt. Earning the title "Player" within Ogden academy, even though this year is only his second. Sebastian is a very aloof, foolish boy with a tendency to do stupid things. He likes to break awkward moments with comedy, but tends to make a fool out of himself in the process.
Regardless of his looks, he is actually quite whimsical, always trying to entertain those around him. Most days, he can be found striking up a conversation with girls around the star dormitory, and he seems to have a reputation of sneaking into their dorm after hours.
Most days, Sebastian has his horns, tail and other demonic extremities hidden, as to not "freak his potential targets" out. Potential targets being his next girlfriends. Only the headmistress and a single student have ever seen his real form. He has kept it hidden at all times since then.
Contrary to popular belief, regardless of being aloof and foolish, Sebastian is quite intelligent, always ready to lend a hand in most school atmosphere's.
However when he's not in class (actually...even when he's in class) watch out for your girl because theirs a 99% chance Sebastian will grab at her in a perverted way.

History:
Not much is known about Sebastian's origin of birth, however, he believes it to be creation, rather then actual birth, seeing as he is a demon and has been informed that all demons (known) were created rather then born in a dark place, un-welcome to most living things. When he was younger, Sebastian was always alone, he never had a family and never grew up with siblings. He had found refuge in a small pastry chefs shop as a child and had been told he could stay under one condition: he had to help with the pastries and running the shop. The old man who had taken Sebastian in raised him like a son, caring for him when he got sick, and watching over him always. Sebastian had looked like a normal child up until he was 17 years old, the day of his seventeenth birthday, everything changed. He had been in the back room of his home, tending to some ingredients that needed to be stored for tomorrow's rush. That was when he noticed his body was beginning to ache. Without any warning, Sebastian's body started sprouting extremities of dark fashion. His nails started bleeding black colours, forever etching the colour into his nail beds. His teeth came to a point and his tongue grew into a long split muscle that seemed to move on it's own. His head sprouted small black horns and his back; a tail. Frightened, Sebastian ran to the old man who was upstairs. He was afraid and had hoped this man would be able to help him understand what was going on. Quite the contrary, the man was appalled when he saw Sebastian, his own dark grey eyes locking with Sebastian's new glowing magenta ones. In fear, the old man reached into the side table beside his bed, pulling out a long dagger. Scared, Sebastian backed up against the wall, not knowing what the man had in mind.

"Ma-master! It's me...Sebastian!!"
The new demon looked into the steely cold eyes of the knife wielder.
"You...are no..Sebastian."
Sebastian watched as the knife plummeted from above, towards the demons face and neck. It was only a second before Sebastian realized what had happened. Unbeknownst to himself, Sebastians hand wiggled around..popping out from the fresh hole in between his masters sternum. Horror rushing through his body, Sebastian grabbed the faltering man, watching as he fell, the light leaving his eyes.
That was the first time the demon had killed....
After this terrible incident, Sebastian had left the pastry shop in haste, leaving all evidence behind of the horrendous murder that had occurred just recently. Out of fear, the demon fled far, far into the mountains. Hoping that he could find salivation in such a rocky, desolate place. To his absolute surprise and slight dissatisfaction, he ran across a small town which spoke of a legend -true or not- a castle like building at the top of the mountain that housed home to many of the different children. It was said that no traveler or citizen of the town dared venture up the mountain because of the stories of death they had heard, they believe the school to be a dark place, but to Sebastian, it was his only hope. He had only heard these whispers as he was passing through the town in secrecy, hoping no one would see his strange demonic extremities. Sebastian had always know he was a demon, he had however, hoped as a child, nothing but a life of un-lucky events and darkness would surround him. Bodily transformation was much worse in his opinion.
He ventured up to the top of the mountain, exhausted and mentally wrecked from his transformation. There, he found the place he had heard about down in the town, he had entered the building that day only to understands it's secrets and hosts. Now, it is his permanent refuge from his killer instinct.
Other:
Mentioned in the appearance section; Sebastian's transformation magic will take over his body when he is in an angered state, causing his demonic extremities to manipulate themselves into much more volatile forums. His horns will grown almost 2 meters in length, curving backwards over his head and near down to his hips, growing divits and bumps. His tail will greatly extend, growing smaller barbed spikes on the tip and sometimes even up the tail. His nails will extend to long. black demonic looking bones, ending in sharp points. His teeth will also grow, some even cutting through the flesh of his mouth and sticking out from the bottom of his jaw, giving him a very injured and deranged look. Finally, his eyes will take on a violent magenta colour, glowing with malice and anger.

Sebastian is in his 2nd year.

Last edited:
Nah, its all right, I will just make a new character, as soon as I get inspiration for one.

@Ali @Vinyl Props for helping out guys :) That's really nice of you :D And the vegetable thing seems like a good deal :P But sure thing @Nocturnia We'll wait for you! ^__^

@Vinyl Bacon or no bacon, I'll still love you TwT

I'm gonna have so much fun with my new character xD

2hcn6lt.jpg

PRETTY BANNER MADE OUT OF BORDUM >:D!

@Ali Your character is such a bad boy X'D

Really Q_Q I was aiming for aloof lady's man; failure X'D

Nono I meant to say bad boy player X'D

Oooo hehe gottcha' x3

I was debating on whether or not should I create another character since I am not sure if I would be able to manage two people with the work that I have... It is just so tempting TwT

Haha I created Sebastian so I can screw around in both the moon and star dormitory x3

Status
Not open for further replies.