School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the second you said bacon I was ready to murder someone for the delicious meat Q_Q Bacooonnnnn!

BACON FTW!

• Love
Reactions: Ali
vpq.jpg

Who dare resist bacon. Bacon is like... the meat of the gods!

swhut? *nearly dies of the sheer thought of having a friend resist bacon*

Oh well, so what have you been up to today?

Well, I actually managed to sleep for 2 hours so yay xD And then my dam cellphone woke me up -.- Sooo...now I'm just kinda chillaxing in my dark room at 5am with a chihuahua at my feet snoring like a bulldozer X'D

damn cellphones >.< gah I hate it when that happens..

X'D Me too haha. I normally have it on a silence mode, but I forgot Q_Q

So why are you staying in a dark room then? Might as well turn the lights on, open up the curtains or whatever

well not if you're on here you won't :P
If you hope to fall asleep go offline silly ;)

@Olissa Hahaha No worries.. @Vinyl will do all the restraining. ^_^; And I'm not literally working on a graveyard XD Graveyard shift means going to work from evening to morning instead of the standard 9am-6pm schedules. I think in other countries, it's called "Overnight shift." So in my case, I go to work from 10pm to 7am. You're literally living a nocturnal life like a vampire with this :3

@Ali Exactly! Why wouldn't anyone like bacon? So will you be having bacon for breakfast? X'D

Haha well considering you weren't online, yes I had imagined you went offline :P

I am an agent of chaos....so I deny bacon!

@Ali And the future is true!

@ChaosMage So you don't like bacon? >:3

So...
May I ask if this is still open? School is almost out and I'll have extra time on my hands... Why not another RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.