Saved Your Life

Wyatt froze a little surprised but what he just heard. Wow he certainly didn't expect that from her. Suddenly his big grin came back on his face and he started laughing, "Man! I had no idea you thought that of me!" He said teasingly, "And you are blushing again." He poked her cheek.

"I don't!" She yelled defensively, being sure to look anywhere except for his face. Her heart was pounding and her hands were slightly shaking. She bit her lip to stop herself from saying something else that was stupid.

Wyatt couldn't help but keep smiling at her reactions. He found it rather.... 'No!' He thought, 'Don't think that!'
He continued to smile and didn't think through what he did next. He gently turned her head so she was looking at him and continued to smile, "Relax... It was just a joke." He said softly.

Doing that caused her to do anything but relax. Carmen felt her heart beat quicken, she felt sick, but happy. She looked into his bright blue eyes unable to talk, even though 30 seconds ago she had been rambling like there was no tomorrow. He's so close... his hands are so soft and warm... He could tell her to do the worse thing he could think of and right now she'd probably do it, she felt that much under his control, yet the strangest part was... She didn't mind it.

Wyatt couldn't control his actions anymore... atleast thats what it seemed like, because he did the unthinkable. He pulled her closer to him still staring into her beautiful brown eyes... they were hypnotizing. Then he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips... and whats even weirder... he liked it.

What was happening? Only a few minutes ago wasn't she mad at him? Was that a few minutes ago or was that hours? She couldn't tell. Everything moved in slow motion, she saw him moving closer to her, but she couldn't move. Or maybe she didn't want to move, because the next moment his lips were on hers, gently yet demanding. Carmen felt her eyes close and she leaned into him kissing back.

He continued to kiss her for a few more moment before he came to a realization to what he... they were doing. He pulled away slightly and he looked shocked, "Uhhh...." he had no idea how to respond to this situation, "I... I am so sorry I was not thinking." This time Wyatt was blushing.

Carmen opened her eyes a little dazed and out of breath. She looked down, blushing as well. "It's uh... It's okay... I'm not mad."

He looked a little surprised, "Wait... your not!?!"

She shook her head still not looking up. In fact she was surprised with herself as well. If it had been at any other moment, she probably would have slugged him right in the jaw. But, it was at that moment... and in that moment she had kissed back.

Wyatt was a bit surprised she did this but he didn't object... instead he kissed back absentmindedly wrapping his arms around her waist.
As they did this Mina decided to play her little spy game... she saw the whole thing and her jaw dropped in shock. She covered her mouth.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, unsure what had come over herself. But she couldn't stop, no she didn't want to stop herself. She tilted her head, kissing a bit harder than before, letting him know she was up for a challenge.

Wyatt pulled her close accepting this challenge, kissing her more deeply. He had idea what came over him, but at that moment he didn't care... damn she was a good kisser...
Just then Mina quietly went back down the stairs, giving them a few more moments before she broke it up.

Her fingers ran through his hair, feeling his heartbeat match hers. She pulled him closer, but there wasn't much room left between them already, so she pulled him till she hit the wall and she smiled eager to know what he was going to do.

Wyatt felt her body pressed against his and couldn't help but to go a little further... he brought his hands down to her butt the slide his tongue into her mouth massaging her tongue with his.
Mina made her going up the stairs way more dramatic then it needed to be. She actually stomped up the stairs making as much noise as possible, "Wyatt! Wyatt!"

Carmen hummed into the kiss, not hearing Mina yell out to her brother. This dominant side to Wyatt was all she could see, feel hear, it was everything. She tangled her tongue with his, her skin tingling even underneath the shorts.

Wyatt could faintly hear someone calling his name it took Mina 5 or 6 call of his name to realize it was his sister. He quickly pulled away just in time. He looked at his sister slightly dazed and looked at his sister, "Uh... what is it kiddo?" He said a little too quickly.

Carmen stayed against the wall a little dazed, especially because of how quickly it ended. One moment she was in complete bliss, the next nothing. Her brain was still trying to catch up.

Mina ran up to her brother and he picked her up, ignoring the pain in his ribs and looked at her... his face felt warm. She looked at him, "Can I have a bowl of your cereal?"
Wyatt blinked, "Uhhh sure."
Mina raised an eyebrow and felt his forehead, "Are you feeling ok?"
Wyatt slowly put her down and smiled softly, "Uh, yeah! Guess its just the medicine they gave me.."
She frowned and started pushing him towards the bathroom, "You should take a shower! It will make you feel better!"
Wyatt stopped and looked at her, "Well... that actually sounds like a good idea. But I need to get clothes silly."
She smiled up at him, "I'll get them!"
He raised an eyebrow, "Well... okkk?..." he walked into the bathroom and she ran into his room grinning at Carmen.

During the time they had left the room, Carmen had time to calm down physically, but emotionally she was on cloud nine! The way he had kissed her... and touched her..... She felt like she could fly! She smiled at Mina as she came in. "Hey Mina."