Saved Your Life

By this point Wyatt began groping her roughly as he continued to bite down on her neck, leaving a good bite mark and began sucking.

Carmen bit her lip whimpering as she tried to hold back her moans. After a few more moments she couldn't take it. She pulled his head back some just enough for her to move in and kiss him forcefully.

Wyatt kissed back just as forcefully... geez... Wyatt began feeling hot as he slide his tongue in her mouth and massaged her tongue roughly with his.

Carmen gently bit his lip and pulled on it. She had never felt anything quite like this, even when she had been further! And she wanted Wyatt to feel the same pleasure she felt. She reached down and took one of his hands and lead it up her stomach over her shirt and to her chest to his reward, leaving his other hand to continue on her ass and thigh

Wyatt was a bit surprised when she did this however he didn't object. As groped her chest and ass and thighs he gently bite her bottom lip in between kiss. He truly never felt anything like this before... sure he went all the way with a few women but this was different... more special.

After a few more moments she pulled away breathing heavily with a small moan escaping when he squeezed hard enough.

By this point Wyatt was panting slightly. He looked at her in those brown eyes and smiled softly, "Are you ok Carmen?"

She smiled and nodded. "I'm so much better than okay" she let go of his shirt that was wrinkled now and laid against him, her head on his shoulder.

Reactions: Bryce
Wyatt chuckled looking at her as he wrapped his arm around her, "Good. Me too. A lot better than ok."

Carmen swung her legs over his lap so she was sitting comfortably. "You're kinda addictive."

Wyatt at her and couldn't help but smile, "Oh am I?"

He chuckles, "Maybe I don't wanna."

"Oh really?" She asked looking up at him. "What are you going to do then huh?"