Saved Your Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He playfully gave her a pout pretending to look hurt. The hurt look quickly went away and he smiled and gently kissed her cheek, "Whatever you say Ms. Grumpy. I am going to get us drinks. He stood up and went to the kitchen. Why did he do that?... He has no good explanations for his recent actions... He let out a sigh distracted by his thoughts.

She watched him go and pulled her knees back up, resting her head on them lost in thought. Nothing made sense anymore. It felt like yesterday had been a year ago, not yesterday. And why could she only think about kissing him? It made no sense! This wasn't like her at all. Normally she could be doing so many things at once, but now it seemed he consumed every thought.

As Wyatt was lost in thought he accidently dropped a soda an it exploded everywhere on the kitchen floor. All she could hear him yell was,
"Den jäveln!" He let out a sigh, "Damn it..." he grabbed a towel and began cleaning it up."

Carmen rushed in worried. "What happened?!" She asked worried, then saw him covered in soda and burst out laughing, leaning against the wall for support.

Wyatt blushed slightly faking a scowl as he finished cleaning up the floor he rolled his eyes taking off his soda soaked shirt, "Yeah ha ha." He says sarcastically, "That was soooooo funny." He said walking up the stairs to put on a clean shirt and pants. He was lucky it was just his clothes. He came back downstairs fake sulking.

"Oh come on! Don't be so pouty!" She said with a smile, still laughing at what had happened.

He tried his very hardest not to smile at that. He casually crossed his arms and looked away so she wouldn't see his face "I can be pouty alll I want."

"Yeah I guess you can. But that isn't very attractive." She said teasingly, hoping it would hit the right spot.

That certainly caught him off guard. By that point he had to look at her face... he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was...
Finally Wyatt couldn't help it... he showed the smile he was trying to hide, "Damn... damn you. Thats all I have to say. You know I can't frown for that long...."

"oh don't be such a sore looser" She said as she came up and hugged him. It seemed so childish... but she felt that if she didn't she'd end up kissing him again, and she wanted more control of her self than that.

Wyatt chuckled and hugged he back, "Me? A sore loser. Never..." Wyatt absentmindedly kissed the top of her head allowing her to hug him for as long as she wanted.

What am I doing? She asked herself. She felt so nervous on the inside, but she wanted to be sure that he didn't know, because if he did... well who knows what he'd do then. "Of course not." She said smiling.

Wyatt chuckled as he noticed she still hasn't let go. He gently rubbed her back, "Damn, I didn't know you would like my hugs this much." He said teasingly.

At that she let go, not realizing how long she had held onto him. "sorry." She said softly looking down. What was she doing? Everything was going topsy turvy and she couldn't control anything.

He smiled then gently touched her cheek for a moment... he was tempted to kiss her again but he resisted, "You don't need to be sorry Carmen." He put his hand down.

"Why?" She asked curiously, seeing how close he was to kissing her, hoping he would again.

It was getting harder and harder for him to resist her. He made her look at his blue eyes then pulled her a little closer, "Because I like hugging you..." of course sure enough he casually wrapped his arms around her waist.

As soon as she made eye contact she totally lost it. Her heart rate increased dramatically and her face turned pink. "and?" she asked quietly her hands resting on his chest.

Wyatt's heart was racing... he didn't understand why he kept doing this... Before he could stop his mouth from speaking he added, "I like holding you," he leaned closer to her face then whispered, "And kissing you..." and with that he leaned in and kissed her lips.

Carmen melted into him, kissing back softly, her hand clinging to his shirt not wanting for him to let her go. This kiss seemed so different than before. The first one was... well she still didn't know what that one was, the second one was passion and this one. It was tender mixed with curiosity. She wanted to take her time and keep this feeling, and slowly let it increase. She closed her eyes and took a step closer to him, so that she was pressed up against him as they kissed.