Saved Your Life

He continued to grin, "You are too blushing! You can't even deny it!!!" He chuckled and poked her cheek again, "Yep! Definetly blushing!"

"No I'm not!" She said swatting his hand away. "And stop poking me! I'm going to go.. do... I'm going to go do something!" She said walking off towards the basement.

He chuckled softly, "Well fine then, but that was cute" he said walking past her. Suddenly he stopped in the middle of his tracks, his eyebrows furrowed slightly out of confusion. 'Did I just say that out loud?' He thought to himself unaware that she was heading downstairs... were all his training equipment was at.

Carmen had stopped very suddenly when she heard him say those words. Then practically ran past him down the stairs and closing the door and locking it. Did.... Did he say cute? She wondered, her face just as red as before. She tried to shake it off and set her stuff down on the couch where she'd be sleeping and paced around the room replaying the moment over and over and over.

Wyatt was trying to wonder what made him say that. The scene kept playing in his mind over and over again... needed to train. However since Carmen was sleeping downstairs in his training room... he would have to do it in his room. He walked into his room which was acrossed from Mina's.

After an hour Carmen came back upstairs slowly, finding no one there she made her way to the kitchen to make sandwiches for Wyatt and Mina. After finishing that she walked upstairs, giving Mina's hers then knocking on Wyatt's door cautiously.

Wyatt was in the middle if doing sit ups when she knocked on the door... he had to admit... it hurt like hell but that wasn't stopping him... atleast until he heard the know on his door. He slowly stood up gritting his teeth in pain, "One minute!" He said and he walked to the door. He opened it and looked down at Carmen, "Whats up Carmen?"

"I brought you-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw him shirtless which at first made her feel something she couldn't quite pin down, but that was quickly replaced with guilt when she saw the massive bruises on his chest, and then replaced with anger when she realized what he was doing. "Are you serious?! You just got home from the hospital an hour ago! You need to rest!" She yelled at him.

Wyatt for some odd reason had to fight the urge to smile. Instead he raised an eyebrow acting as if he had no idea what she was talking about, "What are you talking about? All I did was take off my shirt. Is that a crime?"

"I'm not stupid Wyatt!" She said looking up at him. "I can see you're sweaty so don't even try to hide it!" She said slowly getting closer, out of anger.

Wyatt rubbed the back of his head and looked down at her, "Carmen relax what is the big deal? You always hated me anyways so why do you care?"
Wyatt fit guy, he had the right amount of muscles and seemed to like a giant compared to Carmen. Wyatt was curious on why she did care all of a sudden... he continued to look into her brown eyes.

"I have not always hated you! You are just easy to pick a fight with." She said as she moved past him to set his food down on his bed. "I made you lunch, now please lie down and get some rest."

Wyatt raised an eyebrow at her looking at her suspiciously. Then his expression softened back to its usual self. He walked over to his bed then looked at her, "Are you going to stay in here and watch me or something?"

She stood defiantly "If I have to." She said crossing her arms. "You need the rest." Well really they both did, but she was probably just as stubborn as him.

Wyatt didn't leave her gaze, "You need to sleep to you know... Look you don't need to be worried about be." Wyatt's Swedish accent came out... this happened quit a bit. He has never met anyone like her. Not even people in Sweden were this stubborn.

"I'm not the one who was hit by a car, you were. You're also the one with a broken rib, not me." Suddenly it downed on her that she hadn't thanked him for saving her, which cause her to suddenly grow quiet for a few moments. "Thank you... for saving me."

Wyatt stood silent for a moment. Finally he let out a sigh and pulled her into a hug. "Anytime Carmen."

She bit her lip, a bit uncomfortable with the hug at first, but hugged back to please him. Something felt strange... She hugged him tighter, almost clinging to him. What am I doing? This is stupid....

He chuckled slightly then pulled away slightly and looked at her, "I would do it again in a heart beat."
Just then Mina ran into his room and Wyatt looked at her, "Hey, whats up kiddo."
The little girl had a small frown on her face, "Um... Lizzy is here."
Wyatt looked a little surprised and annoyed... Lizzy was his ex. She was know for being a stalker and all in all just a crazy bitch. He let out a groan, "I will be right down." Wyatt just then looked at Carmen, "I will be right back." And with that he headed down the stairs.

Carmen stayed where she was. Lizzy actually used to be a really good friend of hers, until she cheated on Wyatt and became the crazy person she is now. If Lizzy saw her here.... Well Wyatt might just have to live up to what he had said about doing it again.

Lizzy smiled when she saw Wyatt come to the door then frowned when she saw his bruised chest. "Baby oh my goodness what happened?"