Saved Your Life

Wyatt ran a hand through his hair, he didn't even bother to pretend he was happy to see her, "Oh... just got into a little accident is all."
After Wyatt dumped her he thought he made it perfectly clear he didn't want anything to do with her, "Is there something you wanted Liz?"

"What kind of accident?" she asked totally ignoring his question, which was pretty usual with her. She didn't think of others much, unless it benefited herself.

Wyatt sighed, "I wasn't paying attention and got hit by a car. What do you want?" He decided to try again.
He shot Mina a look and she went up the stairs.

"What?!" She said shocked "Oh my goodness baby! Do you need anything? Soup, someone to massage your shoulders? Name it and it's yours." She said taking his hand.

Wyatt casually pulled his hand back. He crossed his arms, "Right now I wanna know the real reason why you are here. And if you don't answer than you can just get out."

"There's no reason to be so rude. I think it's pretty normal for a girlfriend to spend time with her boyfriend, especially when he's hurt." She said smoothly, acting like nothing had happened between them.

Wyatt looked at her shocked, "You have got to be fucking kidding me... I broke up with you remember?" He did not sound happy at all, "You cheated on me, always tried to put me down and always accused me of shit. We are not together anymore Liz." He said in an angry voice, he didn't even bother trying to hide his accent anymore. He was tired of doing that.

"Baby your accent is coming through, remember we talked about that." She said with a smile. "And cheated is such a strong word. It's not like him and I were having sex, or anything. You know I'm saving that for you." She said resting her hand on his chest biting her lip slightly.

Wyatt actually growled, which even surprised him. He gently pulled her off of him, " I am not interested. Now get out of my house." And just like that he showed her the way out and shut the door behind her, locking it. He let out a sigh.

Carmen peaked down the stairs. "Is she gone?" She asked cautiously

Wyatt looked pissed, he looked at her and nodded, "Yeah... she is gone. I kicked her out."

She sighed with relief. "Thank goodness... Hey are you okay?" She asked coming down the stairs, looking up at him with worry.

He nods slightly and walked pass her, "I am fine..." he muttered going up the stairs. Mina looked up at Carmen worried, "Wyatt is mad..."

"I can tell..." She said watching go up to his room. "Stay here okay? I'm going to go see if I can talk to him." She said as she ran up the stairs and knocked on his door before walking in. "Hey Wyatt, what's going on?"

Just before she knocked on the door Wyatt was so mad without thinking he punched a hole through his wall. He turned his head when he heard her knock then opened the door. He looked down at her, "I'm an idiot thats what..."

Carmen tried to ignore the whole in the wall and looked up at Wyatt instead. "What do you mean?"

Wyatt was giving her one of his rare frowns, "I mean I should have known something was off about her from the moment I met her."

Carmen's face softened when she heard this. "Wyatt, there is no way you could have know she would have done that. I mean I've known her for a lot longer and I didn't see it coming. Don't be too hard on your self."

Wyatt let out a sigh and ran a hand through his blonde hair then looked back at Carmen, "Yeah I guess your right... Just still a little upset I put up with it for two months..." he let out a fake laugh, "She always did try to control me... she tried making me hide my accent which I am not doing anymore."

Carmen smiled, "Well I'm glad, you shouldn't hide it, it makes you hotter." Carmen froze. The words came out faster than she could think of them and now he had heard! Her face turned bright red and she quickly rambled. "I mean I'm sure to other girls it makes you seem hotter, it's a quality that can do that, or maybe not, who really knows right? Accent's aren't really that big of a deal, technically everyone has one so I guess it's not really that special huh? Not that you're not special! I didn't mean that I meant that your accent- I'm going to shut up now..." She finished looking down her face so bright, it looked like a balloon.