Saved Your Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
As Mina gathered his clothes she continued to smile and sing,
"Wyatt and Carmen sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G" She sang this in a happy tone.

Carmen felt her face drop and almost turn white. "W-what are you talking about? We.. I.... we wouldn't kiss eachother, no no way." She said nervously.

She looked at her and giggled, "Nice try but I saw enough." After she gathered his clothes she skipped into the bathroom laying his clothes on the counter as he was in the shower. She skipped back into his room still grinning at her.

Carmen quickly closed the door looking over at her. "How much did you see exactly?" She asked nervous for her answer

Mina thought for a moment, "Well... saw about 30 seconds of it then left. I was playing my spying game!"

Carmen sighed with relief. It couldn't of been that bad right? "Okay well how bout we play a different game now okay?"

She pouts, "But itsss fuuuunnnn."
Just then Wyatt came in fully clothed and drying off his soaking wet hair. He looked a bit surprised to still see the girls in there, "Oh! Hey you two."

"Hi!" She said to quickly, standing up. "I mean uh... hey..." She said her face turning red.

He couldn't help but smile at her reaction. He quickly brushed his hair and Mina skipped down the stairs singing a Swedish folk song.
Wyatt sighed and mutters, "She is going to get that song stuck in my head again..."
Wyatt quickly yelled down to her im swedish.
Mina waits a minute before replying, "Ummmm no!"

Carmen smiled and leaned against the wall. "I think it's cute how you to interact."

Wyatt looked at her and chuckled, "Yeah she can be a bit clingy at times but its cute..." he puts his brush down then looks at her, "You wanna go downstairs?"

"If you want to sure." She said with a small smile. Maybe she hadn't calmed down as much as him, because a little bit of her still wanted to kiss him again and again and again. But she was determined to control herself this time.

Wyatt smiled slightly and headed down the stairs... he may have seemed calm on the outside... but on the inside he wanted to kiss her again and again. However he forced himself not to do that... he could still feel her lips on his from last time...
Once Wyatt made his way down the stairs he looked out the window and noticed how it had gotten dark. He blinked, "Holllllyyy crap what time is it?"

Carmen followed him down the stairs and looked at her phone. "8:30" She said casually as she walked past him and sat on the couch pulling her knees up to rest her head on them.

Wyatt looked at Mina and crossed his arms, "Alright kiddo, time for bed."
She let out a heavy sigh, "Awwwwwww."
He raised an eyebrow, "You have school tomorrow."
She got up, "Ok, ok." Then she went up the stairs. Wyatt walked over to the couch and plopped down on it. He looked at her, "Boo."he said simply and grabbed the remote. He offered it to her, "You wanna pick something?"

She shook her head "No thanks. I don't really watch TV that much, so I wouldn't know what to pick." She said putting her legs down and brushing her hair behind her ear.

He shrugged then tossed the remote to the side. He looked at her with his blue eyes "Are you alright?..." he looked a little concerned.

Carmen's face turned a soft pink and she nodded. "Yeah I'm fine..." But she couldn't look away. His eyes were like those ponds you would see in those old time movies. Perfectly still and glittering in the sun light.

He chuckled and gently poked her cheek, "Really? Cause you are blushing again." He smirked slightly.

She rolled her eyes and gently pushed his hand away. "Blushing doesn't mean I'm not okay." In fact it's just the opposite. I can't shake this feeling... The way he looks at me... the way he kissed me....