Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce and Felix both give her a look, "Bloody hell woman what did she ever do to you? Are you jealous or something?"

Bryce smirked slightly, "Jealous? Rigghhhttttttt I don't get why she would."

Felix chuckled, "Bryce you are a ladies man I'll admit," this was true, back in high school he seemed to have one fling over the next. He had only had one serious relationship and that lasted 6 months, "But you really don't notice it do ya mate?" Felix finished.

Leah eyed Bryce, sending him death glares. "Don't flatter his ego." Leah said flatly to Felix. "And what did Scarlet do to me?! She was constantly messing with me, even going so far as to push me over in the girls locker room when I stepped out of the school shower. Also, to make matters worse, that fucking bitch knew I was on my period and just laughed at me as I bled from my goddamn vagina all over the school floor." Leah huffed in annoyance, purposely not bothering to block out the gross parts of that story.

Bryce and Felix both gave the same disgusted look.

"GOD DAMN IT WOMAN I DIDN'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!" Bryce said.

Felix scrunched up his nose, "Yeah I could have gone my entire life without hearing that."

Bryce shook his head then looked at Leah with his stormy grey eyes, "Look will you just calm down woman... seriously she isn't here so you can relax."

Leah smirked, feeling proud of herself. "Well she just brings up bad memories, that's all. And don't tell me to calm down, okay? You're the one that sounded like you were nearly going to faint by hearing an innocent period story..."

Bryce rolled his eyes, "No I did not woman. I just think your period stories should be kept to yourself seriously..." he rubbed the back of his head, "No wonder you don't have a boyfriend," he smirked obvious he was messing with her, "I'm sure no guy wants to hear those stories."

Felix facepalmed, "I swear... you guys push your insults a little too far sometimes. Why don't you two fuck already? I think that will make you both happy."

Bryce and Leah both gave him the same shocked reaction then Bryce scowled.

"Hey, you don't know that. Some guy may have a period fetish or something. He'd love to hear my stories..." Leah shrugged innocently.

After Felix's comment, her face instantly turned bright red, staring at him shockingly, "How about you go find some random girl to fuck, then? I'm sure it would be a much needed release of pent-up testosterone and other 'bodily fluids'." Leah rolled her eyes, deathly eying Felix.

Reactions: Bryce
Leah's comment was making it pretty damn hard to keep a straight face. A real smile threatened to spread across his face however he bit the the inside of his cheek to keep it contained.

Felix held up his arms and chuckled, "Hey relax Leah! Just messing."

Bryce scoffed, "Usually I am the one t
to mess with her. And she is the one that messes with me. That's just how things go."

Leah scoffed at Felix. Tagging on the end of Bryce's sentence, she said, "Yeah, and then I stupidly go running out in the middle of the street and nearly get hit by a semi, but y'know, just messing with each other, ammiright?" She sarcastically laughed.

Felix raised an eyebrow, "Never thought I'd see the day when you two are defending each other," he looked at the time, "I gotta run. See ya!"

By the time he left Bryce sighed, shook his head, and shut the door behind him, "I swear..."

"Defending?!" Leah stood up dramatically, calling after him.

Crossing her arms, she sighed, "Do people normally just walk into your house without knocking first?"

Bryce chuckled, "Just him. Keep in mind he is my best friend." He said. He looked down at the gauze and noticed blood was coming through. He sighed, unwrapped it and threw it away before walking into the basement (his training room) to grab his first aid kit.

Leah happily pranced behind him while following him to her basement, "Eww, that's thing is bleeding pretty badly..." She said in disgust, scrunching up her nose.

She looked around his basement, sarcastically saying "Oh hey, is this where you practice how to beat people up?"

He sighed as he wrapped it up with clean gauze. He rolled his eyes, "No this is Candy Land," he said sarcastically back. After he wrapped it up he stood up and looked down at her. He stuffed his hands in his pockets. His eyes slowly seem to trail down to her lips but he quickly looked back into her eyes. He smirked out of no where.

She stared curiously at him, "What are you smirking at? Is there something on my face...?" She instantly starting touching her fingers all around her face, trying to feel anything out-of-the-ordinary.

He shook his head and started up the stairs, "Nope. Just the same cute face." He teased as he headed up the stairs. It then occurred to him... he just flirted with her!

With a blushing red face and a confused head, Leah hastily followed after him, "That's not something you just say and walk away, dumbo!" She slightly jumped up to flick him on the back of his head.

He snickered as he rubbed the back of his head then kept walking. He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, "Well I just did." He teased as he grabbed a carton of orange juice.

"Yeah, and you're fucking weird so whatever." She rolled her eyes, trying to make herself seem tough. She leaned against the other side of the table with one of her elbows propped up on it, resting her head on her hand, staring at him expectantly.

He shrugged as he opened the carton, "Better than being normal and boring," he said and took a drink out of the carton. He felt her eyes were on him and he ignored it for a little bit until he stopped drinking. Then he looked at her, "What? You spacing out on me now?"

"The hell? You just drank, like, half of that whole carton, straight from it?!" She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Scoffing, she mumbled, "And don't flatter yourself..."

Status
Not open for further replies.