Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce smirked as he put the carton back then walked over to her. He propped himself up by placing his hand on the counter. He looked into her eyes, "You know that was really observant of you," he chuckled and caressed her jawline for a moment, "And who said I was flattered. Just pointing out the fact that you were staring at me... Unless you gimme a reason to be flattered."

Leah blushed when feeling his fingers against her face, scowling at his last comment, "Oh please, you and your big ego are probably flattered by yourself 24/7. I was only staring at you to see how you were going to drink out of that carton, and, like I expected, you did it the gross boyish way." She scrunched up her nose.

Reactions: Bryce
He rolled his eyes, "Uh-huh surrrrrrreeeee. That's why you kept staring," he said unconvinced, "Now stop scowling or else."

Reactions: Zelda
She rolled her eyes, "See? You're flattering yourself!" She laughed, just intensifying her scowl instead of stopping. "Or else? That sounds like a threat..."

His usual cocky smirk spread across his face as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, "Or I'll have to kiss that pretty little mouth of your again." He said in a husky voice, his face an inch from hers.

She continued to force a scowl, despite feeling butterflies. Turning her head away, trying with all of her might not to blush and ultimately failing, she didn't know what to say. While she still slightly and purposely scowled, she suddenly smiled, biting her lip to try and stop herself.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
He was still smirking when he seen the smile spread across her face, "There's a smile," he said as he turned her face toward him so he could look at her, "Yep! Wow lets see if she can hold that smile."

She purposely scowled again, obviously wanting to go against whatever he said. "I-I'm not smiling!" She innocently lied.

He chuckled, "Well then...guess I gotta do this..." Before she could respond he pressed his his lips against her, kissing her deeply. He knew kissing her could get addicting and he didn't care.

She silently gasped during the kiss, not actually expecting him to do it again, but she definetly enjoyed it and was glad that he did, even though she would never admit it. Leah closed her eyes, naturally and easily accepting it, and moved her hands up to his biceps and softly grabbed onto them to pull them closer.

His eyes were closed by now and he allowed her to pull him closer to her. In fact this gave him an excuse to be closer to her. Of course he would never actually admit he liked holding her in his arms and whatnot. He continued kissing her deeply and bit her bottom lip in between kisses.

She ran one hand through his hair, keeping the other on his bicep, feeling his muscles. Her toungue dancing across his lips, sliding and coming into contact with his tongue from time to time. For the most part, she stayed passive, letting him guide her.

Bryce couldn't help it... he was really getting into the kiss. He slowly slid his tongue into her mouth, massaging her tongue with his. He allowed the kiss to last a few more moments before he pulled away slightly from the kiss. They were both panting and Bryce looked dazed for a moment.

Last edited:
Leah stared into his eyes, taking a moment before blushing and looking away again. "Goddammit, Bryce..." She mumbled, embarrassed.

Bryce blinked and raised an eyebrow, "Well... I told you I would if you didn't stop scowling," he said. Pretty lame excuse but oh well. He noticed she was blushing and chuckled, "You're blushing."

"Noimnot!" She quickly blurted out, flicking him on the cheek, staring absentmindedly at him.

He took her hand so she couldn't flick him again and looked into her eyes, "Yeah... you are." he said calmly.

She laughed nervously, awkwardly switching her eyes back and forth between his eyes and the floor. "I-I'm dehydrated then..." She gritted her teeth, obviously lying, feeling too embarrassed to admit it.

Bryce sighed as he kissed her cheek then pulled away, "I swear you get nervous way too easily." He said before plopping down on the couch.

"B-Because it's not normal to just have random make-out sessions with a frienemy!" She rolled her eyes sheepishly, "What if some 'crazy person' found out?!" Leah half-whispered, sitting on a different chair next to the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.