Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
He allowed her to walk in first. He did live a shadier part of town. His house was decent but it was old and creaky. He seen a couple of empty beer cans and sighed as he threw them away, "Well here is my house! Home sweet home." He joked.

"Better than I would've expected, actually." She smirked, looking around. "So... Are you just going to ignore my question about your dad or no?" Even though Leah was never normally the one to be pushy about a topic, she couldn't help but be extremely curious after all the little things that he has said about his dad.

Bryce smirked, "I choose ignoring your question entirely. Now will-"
He began searching through his pockets noticing his phone wasn't on him. Must be back in the car. He looked outside and noticed it was pouring. He muttered, "Shit hang on." He rushed to his car, grabbing his phone and coming back. By the time he came back inside he was already soaking wet.

"Um-" Leah was about to call out to Bryce before running out in the rain, but he was already too far away to hear over the rain. When he came back, his soaked hair was flat against his face and dripping. Leah stared at him, confused, "Couldn't you of at least used an umbrella for that? Maybe even a towel? You look like you just jumped in a pool..."

He gave her a funny look, "Do I look like I own an umbrella?" He said and shook his head to dry his hair a little bit. He sighed then pulled he shirt over his head and tossed it downstairs. All his muscles were visible ate this point, boxing has certainly done a good job for him. Although he did have a few scars. Most of them were small yet visible however the one who left side of his chest with different story. It looked as if someone had slashed him with a knife.

"Well, you at least look like you own a towel or jacket of some sorts." Leah rolled eyed her eyes at his sarcastic question. Leah closed her eyes when he shook his hair, and opened them only to see a very shirtless Bryce. She froze, not bothering to look away from her eye candy while he wasn't watching her. While looking she couldn't help but notice a scar that was much more noticeable than the rest of them, "What's that scar from?" She asked curiously, pointing to the left side of his chest.

Bryce sighed and decided he can at least give her a little bit of information. He turned around and looked at her, "My dad cut me with a knife when I was 10 alright? It was actually one this he did by accident. He was yelling at me for a stupid reason and threatened to cut me. He was waving then knife around not actually doing it and then my sister couldn't stand the yelling and stormed out of the house. Well as she stormed off she bumped into our dad.. he tripped and cut me."

Leah just stared at him, not necessarily surprised but not calm either. "Well..." She thought for a moment, "Thanks for telling me then." She forced a smile. She didn't know how she was supposed to react to that. Bryce didn't liked to be pitied, she figured out on her own, so she didn't want to upset him or anything, but at the same time she expected to hear something sketchy about his father.

Deciding to change the subject because she knew that if he went on then Bryce wouldn't be happy - even though she still was curious - she casually asked while turning to face the other way, "So where's your room? You need to put a shirt on. Quickly."

Bryce sighed as he walked started heading up the stairs, "Follow me and I'll show ya my room," he said then led her upstairs. He opened the first door on the left and walked in. His room actually had the homiest feeling to it. And it wasn't as messy as the rest of his house. Hulk followed them inside, "There you go. Home sweet home." He said as he slipped on a dry and clean shirt.

"Oh, nice." Leah looked around, sitting down to pet Hulk again. "I was not expecting your room to be this clean, honestly. Then again, I'm not sure what I was expecting..."

He chuckled, "Well there is alot of stuff about me that may surprise you," he looked down and seen the Hulk chew toy and handed it to Hulk who happily took the toy and chewed on it happily.

"Mm, like what? I've got all day." Leah smiled seeing Hulk having a blast with his chew toy.

Bryce smirked and leaned back in his bed, "Well I draw alright? No one knows that you are legit the first person I ever told that too."

Leah raised an eyebrow, "What do you draw then? Show me!" She stood up expectantly.

Bryce nodded for a moment then got up grabbing his sketchbook. He handed it to her. Each and every drawing was amazing! He had true talent.

Leah sat back down on the floor again to flip through it. She silently looked at all of the pictures, not saying anything until she was at the back of the book, "Dude! What the fuck! You can get a job out of this, y'know?!" Which was her way of saying that his art was insanely impressive. "What the hell are you doing in this place? Get an online job or something, I don't know, you could be rich with this talent!"

Bryce actually did something he thought he would never do in a million years. He blushed. It was light yet noticeable. He rubbed the back of his neck, "You do know I have money from all my boxing tournaments right... but thanks." He said still rubbing the back of his neck.

Leah tried to hold back a smile when seeing him blush. He looked adorable, but of course she didn't want to point that out to him. "You get money from boxing?!" Leah gasped, "I didn't know you could make money from punching people in the face and beating them up!" She exclaimed, slightly sarcastic.

Bryce rolled his eyes and flicked her forehead before sitting down, "Oh ha ha real cute," he said sarcastically. He looked down at Hulk who was resting his head on Bryce's lap. Bryce smiled and pet the adorable puppy. I am almost 18 which makes me happy because the I can move out of this god forsaken house."

Leah slightly jumped when being flicked, rubbing her forehead. "18? That's a really early though. You're gonna need a lot of money to move out." She said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.