Saved Your Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce sighed as he placed his hands behind his head and looked at her, "What crazy person? Will you relax? You are over reacting."

"Well soorrrryyy, I don't casually do that on normal occasions!" Leah huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "It's an emotional roller coaster being with you."

He opened one eye to look at her and raised an eyebrow, "And yet you don't seem to walk away. You stay around even though I drive you crazy," he opened both eyes, "You always have the option to leave yet you never do."

"Because I'm not fucking rude..." She incoherently mumbled, pulling her legs up to her chest. Realizing how true his statement was, she started to scold herself in her mind, but distracted herself by looking out of the window towards the pouring rain.

He sighed and sat up, "You kidding me? I'm not the only one here that is rude. Remember last week? YOU said I was a waste of space. And that day I legit didn't do anything! You were in a bitchy mood," he paused and let out a sigh, "Yeah I am a dick I admit it... But I can't help it."

"I was chemically and hormonally imbalanced on that day!" She said matter-of-fact-ly. "You were being a dick the day before, and I never got to yell back at you, so I just did it the next day..." Shrugging, Leah tried to stop the argument from going any further, "Besides, you're not a dick all the time, you're just a dick every couple of minutes throughout every single day."

Bryce sighed and rolled his eyes then buried his face under the couch pillow. He mumbled something incoherent.

He sighed and pillowed the pillow away from his face... he was pouting! "I said I dunno what world you're living in but I am a dick pretty much 24/7."

"Aww, is little Bry Bry getting angryyyy?!" She laughed, mocking his pouting face and then smiling, "You need some food, dimwit."

He rolled his eyes and threw the pillow at her, "I'm not mad at you dumb ass! I'm mad at myself so you can shut your damn face you asshat!"

She quickly turned her head to the side and held up her arms to block the pillow, "And I never said that you were mad at me!" Yelling, throwing back the pillow.

He caught it then threw the pillow at her again. This time it hit her in the face,"Fine whatever it was implied," He let out a sigh, "Seriously why is it that you hang around me when you clearly could give a rats ass what happens to me?"

She angrily stood up, grabbed the pillow, walking over to him and forcefully hitting him in the head with the pillow, keeping hold of it. "I don't know!" She hit him again. "Maybe because it's not like I have anyone else to hang with!" And then hit him once more.

Bryce sighed as he kept dodging the attacks with the pillow. Eventually getting irritated he grabbed the pillow away from her, tossed it to the ground and pulled her down on the couch and pinning her down in it. He frowned, "Ok first off....STOP hitting me with the damn pillow..."

She kelt wriggling around, continuously going out and accidentally back into his grip. "You were the one who threw it first!" She said angrily through gritted teeth.

He frowned, "I only did it twice. You kept on doing it," he let out a sigh, "Will you just stop arguing with me?"

"That's only because you-" She stopped herself, grunting, "Fine." She starting to squirm again, managing to flip herself onto one side.

He sighed and then let her go, "Thank you..." yes Bryce Wolfe did indeed say thank you. He leaned back and noticed the rain had stopped and the sun was showing again.

"Hmm, interesting, that's the poliestest thing I've ever heard from you." She smirked in amusement, playfully hitting his arm, sitting up and bringing her feet to her chest again.

Status
Not open for further replies.