Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce looked at her, "Well I have been saving up money for a while... Why do you sound disappointed?" He asked looking at he. His eyes were that rare bright and intense stormy grey color.

"Erm, I'm not." She lied. She didn't know why she felt disappointed by Bryce planning on moving. Awkwardly, she stood up and nervously laughed, "Ehehe, anyways..." She clapped her hands once, looking around expecting to find something to do, avoiding eye contact like she normally did most of the time.

Bryce put Hulk down on the ground then gently turned her face to look at him by using his finger, "You are too upset. Its written all over your face..."

Leah faked a laugh, nervously taking her face away from his finger, "Why would I be upset? Everything's fine..."

Not really caring at this point he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "You are a horrible liar..." he whispered in her ear.

Leah froze, he heart beating rapidly, "...Bryce?" She asked nervously, not knowing what to do, feeling heat radiating off of him.

Bryce pulled away ever so slightly so he could look into her eyes. Their faces only inches apart, "Just admit you don't want me to go..."

She stared back, being unable to break eye contact this time, "T-That's embarrassing to admit..." She blushed, still frozen.

He smirked, "Hmph, well then I guess is nothing left for me to do except..." His words trailed of. By this time he was practically in a trance. He closed the remaining space between them and pressed his lips against her. Holy... damn her lips felt amazing!... It felt so right... and they were so soft.

Her eyes widened in shock before she melted into it, closing her eyes and deepening the kiss. At that time, she couldn't think about how crazy it was for her to kiss a boy that she thought she hated, but instead she realized that she had fallen hard for him. She gained enough courage to get out of her shock and, in return, wrap her arms around his neck, surprising herself by enjoying every second of it.

His arms were still wrapped around her waist and he had pulled her closer, deepening the kiss as he did this. He understand why he's doing this but he didn't care. He could think about that later. For now he could just focus on the kiss.

Leah moved her lips and head more, running one of her her hands into his hair, arching her back towards him. It was just like all of the sudden, her happiness gave her more confidence. All of her worries escaped and everything just felt so warm.

Bryce slide his tongue into her mouth and massaged her tongue with his, enjoying the feeling of holding her in his arms. Who knew something so wrong could feel so right. Just as the kiss was intensifying there was a knock on the door followed by his best friend Felix's voice, "Hey mate you home!?!" He asked in his usual Australian accent.

Leah softly moaned, letting their tongues press. All of the sudden, a scared shiver was sent through her back hearing a knock at the door. Half panicked with a blushing red face, she hastily let go of Bryce, quickly turning around him to where we was the one facing the door and she was behind his back, slightly shoving him towards the door. She stared into her hands that she used to cover her entire face in embarrassment from what just happened.

Bryce and Leah broke the kiss once they heard the knock. The next thing he know he is being pushed out toward the door and he mumbled, "You know I can walk right?" He said. He could still feel her lips on his.

Leah only shook her head, still keeping her face covered by her hands, not bothering to let her hands away until she was sure she wasn't blushing anymore. "Just get the damn door..." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

He rolled his eyes as he walked down the steps, "Fine fine relax."

He opened the door and sure enough there was the blonde haired, blue eyes Australian boy, "Hey mate I heard what happened by the coffee shop! Are you two ok?"

"People know about that?! How did you hear it?! Who did you hear it from?!" Leah jumped into their conversation, confused and nervous. Leah softly whined, not wanting anyone to know that she nearly died because of her stupid actions, having to be saved by the guy who she wasn't planning on seeing ever again at that time.

Felix rubbed the back of his neck, "Well I heard it from Scarlet. You know the southern redheaded girl that has had her eye on Bryce for quite some time. She works at the coffee shop remember?"

Bryce sighed. Yes he knew Scarlet and he knew she has been in love with him ever since he first moved here. She always flirted with him hardcore but he never flirted back and always told her to go away.

Leah crossed her arms over her chest, mumbling, "That little fucking skank..." Scarlet would always 'accidentally' bump into her and push in the hallways when they were still in high school. She just loved to pick and bully on Leah.

Leah said nothing, feeling angry and embarrassed and just stubbornly sat on the edge of Bryce's bed, looking towards the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.