Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce placed his elbows on his knees and smirk as he looks into her eyes, "You're such a horrible liar. I know that isn't the only reason. Just admit you like being around me and we can both move on with our lives."

"Well.... I guess we won't be moving on with our lives then. You're a pain the ass, why would I like hanging out with you?"Sydney said with a laugh. She looked at him and smirked."Why don't you just admit that it's the other way around. That you love to be around me."

Bryce chuckled as he walks over to her, propping himself up with the arms of her chair as he looks at her and smirks, "Please, I told you a million times you didn't need to, that I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Yet you still insisted."

Sydney rolled her eyes as she sat up and left only an inch between their faces as she smirked."Because I actually care. If we hadn't gotten in the accident then I probably wouldn't be here. So if you want me to leave them just say the words and I won't come back,"she said staring at him as her face changed and she had a straight face.

Crap... She is so close... he thought looking into her beautiful eyes, trying to resist the urge to kiss her again. He kept his composure, "I know you would still be here. In high school you did the exact same thing. Claimed you hated me yet you always were around me."

Sydney rolled her eyes again and sighed."Say the words and I'll be gone,"she repeated. She waited a second before moving forward again where her lips almost brushed against his, but right before they did she turned her head and stood up, making him back up. She started to walk back to the front door and reach for the handle."If you want me to go then I will,"she says.

Bryce eventually sighed, grabbed her arm, stopping her from moving any farther, "You can stay if you want. I don't mind either way." without really thinking he pulled her into his arms and held her close. As soon as he did this he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply. When her lips brushed against his not too long ago, that was when he couldn't take it anymore.

Sydney paused when Bryce grabbed her arm and she turned back around. Just as she did this she was in his arms and his lips were pressed against hers. She didn't make a move when he kissed her at first, but after a few seconds when she realized what he was doing she kissed him back. She pulled his lisp closer to hers as she ran a hand through his hair roughly and tugged him closer to her.

Bryce felt her run a hand through his hair and pull his lips closer to hers. Of course he didn't object to this opportunity as he placed his hands on her hips, pulling her as he kissed her more deeply and passionately as her back was pressed against the door.

Sydney's back was pressed against the door as she felt Bryce's hands pull her closer. She stepped a little closer where their bodies were pressed almost nearly against each other and he kept kissing her passionately. After another minute she pulled away from him and turned her face away so that he couldn't see her. She let her hands slip down and fall to her side as her body tensed up slightly.

Bryce looked down at her a little worried as he felt her body tense up... "You alright?" He asked as he gently turned her face so she was facing him, he looked into her eyes. He immediately stopped what he was doing when he noticed something was wrong. He moved his hands away from her hips and cupped her face in his hands gently. He was showing the softer side of him.

Last edited:
"Yes,"Sydney said as he made her look at him. She took a small breath before smirking up at him slightly."See I told you that you were the one that liked me around,"she teased jokingly as her body relaxed.

Bryce rolled his eyes as he allowed his hands to drop, "You know, I was actually trying to be nice to you for once by asking if you are ok. But now I know I have to be the same asshole I usually am." He said with a smirk, "And don't lie. I know you liked it."

"I never said I didn't like it,"she teased with a slight laugh."And you can go ahead and be that asshole. I can walk out of this door anytime I want,"she said with a smirk as she started to open the door.

Bryce sighed, "You are actually doing this right now? You want me to say it don't ya?" He takes her hand away from the doorknob.

Sydney chuckled and shakes her head."I'm just proving a point. I'm not actually going to leave right now,"she says."Unless you do want me to and then I will,"she says letting go of the door nob and taking a step away from the door.

Bryce smirked, "Ok fine. I enjoy your company sometimes. Why don't you admit that you don't wanna leave. You want stay. Just admit it and I won't have to torture ya."

"I do enjoy your company sometimes too,"Sydney said with a laugh. She shook her head and rolled her eyes again, something she tended to do a lot when around him. She smiled a little and turned her head slightly to the side.

Bryce chuckles as he poked her cheek, "I knew it. And you know you roll your eyes at me alot.... and is somebody smiling?"

"You give me a reason to roll my eyes a lot,"Sydney teased smirking. She chuckled and shook her head."Yes. Surprisingly some people actually do know how to smile instead of sitting around smirking all day like you."

Status
Not open for further replies.