Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sureee you do,"she said sarcastically, smiling a little. She smiled up at him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and she chuckled."I really do love you too... are you okay?"

He paused for a moment when he realized he has really fallen hard for her. It was crazy to think he of all people could fall in love. He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. You look different,"she says chuckling a little."So where are we going tonight? Or is that called off now that we already skipped to the after part?"she asked as she out on her shirt and shorts.

He paused for a moment, "I look different?" He laughed, "I dunno what you mean by that but ok. And we are still going out tonight if you want."

"Okay we can. That works,"she says chuckling as she walks into the livingroom. She lays down on the couch and tosses her hands over her face, waiting for Bryce.

Bryce plopped down on the spot next to her, laying down on his back he looked up at her, "So where would you like to go anyways?"

"Ummm we can go to... McDonalds?"she says with a laugh as she rolled over and laid on top of him."I don't want to go anywhere really fancy and expensive because I don't have a lot of money and I don't have fancy clothes. We can just have a picnic or something."

He raised an eyebrow and smiled, "A picnic it is then." He said and kissed her lips.

She smiled and kissed him back before pulling away and yawning."I'll even dress up and wear a dress for you. Nothing fancy though. When are we leaving?"she asked closing her eyes as she laid on him.

He paused for a moment and looked at the time, "6?" He says sitting up, "I'll go home and get dressed and get everything ready."

Sydney sat up off of him and nodded,"Okay I'll be here and ready whenever. Bye, I'll see you later,"she says walking him towards the door.

((Idk what all this stuff is but I'll pretend he makes it XD))

Bryce quickly got home, showered and put on nice pair of clothes. Clothes that were date material and began making all the picnic foods. Afterwards he grabbed a picnic basket and began putting the food into it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-27-22-32-57-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-27-22-32-57-1.png
    974.3 KB · Views: 3
((Haha sounds good! Sorry about the little mix up... hahahaha))

Sydney made her way to the bathroom and showered before she changed into a nice blue and white sundress with white sandals. As she walked back downstairs with her hair flowing down her back, she sat on the couch and waited for Bryce to come and pick her up.

Bryce parked in front of her house and hopped out of the truck, walking over to the door and knocking on it.

Sydney stood up and shut the tv off before she walked towards the front door. She smiled as she opened it and stepped out, greeting him. After she shut the door and locked it, she walked towards his car and got in, buckling up as she sat back and waited to see where he would take her.

Status
Not open for further replies.