Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce notice her tensing up and frowned. He gently patted her hand and looking at her with his grey eyes, "Hey its alright."

Sydney took another deep breath and glanced at Bryce before turning back and keeping her eyes on the road. She didn't say anything and she continued to stay tensed up until they were far enough away from the accident.

Bryce sighed. Damn... she still seemed to be stressing out. Surprising even himself he pressed his lips against her cheek for a moment, "Look just relax alright? You look like you are about to have a heart attack."

"I-I'm f-fine,"Sydney stuttered as she gulped and tried to hide the blush that his kiss had caused. She continued driving until she got to the house he pointed out and she parked carefully. "Do you need anything else? Do you want me to stay and make sure you're okay? Or you could come to my house. No one's there anyway,"she offered looking at him. She still felt bad about the accident and she wanted to make sure he was okay and she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Bryce sighed rubbing his temples, "Look I am fine alright? Relax. I am a big boy perfectly capable of taking care of myself alright? Look it was my choice to do what I did. And I don't take back what I did alright? Legit if you don't calm down I will legit kiss you to get you to stop."

"Well you shouldn't have done what you did,"Sydney says somewhat angry at him for getting himself hurt instead of letting her get hurt."Now do you want me to stay here with you or do you want to stay at my house?"she asks sighing as she dropped her hands into her lap."I have a guest room you can stay in you'll just have to get clothes."

Bryce raised an eyebrow, "Sydney," this was the first time he actually used her name. He usually called her woman. He continued and turned her head so she was looking into her eyes, "What did I just say? I can take care if myself and also-" suddenly he closed the space between their lips, kissing her softly so she could pulled away if she can pull away. Instantly he melted into the kiss, closed his eyes, and allowed his lips to linger onto hers for a moment before pulling away and a small smirk formed on his lips, "Told ya I would do that." He says before getting out.

Sydney gasped as she felt her lips touch Bryce's and groaned as he pulled away and finished his sentence. She rolled her eyes and got out and followed him."Yeah well I also said I'm not taking no for an answer. Now which one?"she asks stubbornly."I'm not leaving unless you come with me or I stay here."

Bryce sighed as he stopped walking and turned around to look at her, "Why are you so fixated on helping me anyways? I have been able to take care of myself for 17 fucking years. I don't need a babysitter." He said, still feeling her lips against his. He walked over to her, propping himself up with his hand on both the side of the car beside her. He looked deep into her eyes, "Why do you care?"

Last edited:
"Because,"Sydney said thinking. She wasn't sure why she cared so much, but she just did. Maybe it was because it was her fault that he was hurt in the first place, or maybe because she felt different about him now. She just couldn't explain it."Because I don't want to see you hurt. And it's not just about the accident anymore. It's about those,"she says pulling his shirt up."I have matching ones."

Bryce immediately reacted when she pulled up his shirt. He took he hands into her then pulled down his shirt, still not letting go of hers he looked into her eyes, "Yeah? So I have scars. Its all in the past so it doesn't matter anymore," he then raised an eyebrow at her last statement, "Wait a sec.. same scars?"

Last edited:
"Yeah I have the same ones,"Sydney said pulling her hands away from his and lifting up her shirt slightly. She showed him her bruised and scared stomach and back before dropping her shirt."But you're right. It's in the past so it doesn't matter. Still though, you shouldn't have been hurt ever."

Bryce at her scars then back at her and sighed, his expression softening a little, "I didn't realize we actually had something in common..."
Just then his front door opened causing Bryce to turn and look. It was his father leaving for work.
His father scowls at Bryce, "There you are you piece of shit! Where the fuck have you been?"
Bryce rolled his eyes and gave him a bored expression, "None of your fucking business old man. Now don't you have some construction crap to work on?"
Charles grit his teeth, "I swear boy! You are lucky I have to work!" He said as he gets in his car, slamming the door.

Sydney cowered back slightly as the male walked out angrily and slammed his car door. She watched Bryce until the man drove away and then she looked back at Bryce."So am I staying here or are you coming with me?"she asks raising an eyebrow curiously. She crossed her arms protectively over her stomach and waited for his response.

Bryce sighed as he looked down at her, "Well since my bastard father just left you can stay here if you want... he was kinda the reason why I didn't want you coming to my house without me."

"I figured that was why,"she says softly, looking down. She shut her car door and then followed Bryce inside.

Bryce sighed as he followed her inside, shutting the door behind her. Bryce didn't live in a fancy neighborhood. He lived in the shadier side of time. His house was old and creaky. He sighed "Not much, but it home I suppose," he looks at her, unable to get the thought of kissing her out of his head. He liked it... no woman has ever made him feel like this before. Without really realizing it, Bryce blushed a little. He cleared his throat for a moment, "You want something to drink?"

Last edited:
"No thanks,"she says softly as she intertwined her fingers and let her mind wonder off to when Bryce had kissed her. She wasn't sure if she had liked it or not, but she could defiantly get use to it. She smiled and blushed a little but turned her head away from Bryce so he wouldn't notice. After a few minutes she turned back to Bryce and let her hands down to her side."Are you hurting or anything? Do you need the medicine?"

Bryce walked into the kitchen, grabbing himself a root beer and he came back, "Naw I am fine," he said smiling... yes, not a smirk, but an actual smile, "You know if I didn't know any better I would say you want to be around me." He said as he makes his way into the living room.

"Well good think you do know better then, right?"she asks raising an eyebrow as she sat down with a seat between them. She chuckled and shook her head."It's not that I want to be around you.. It's just that with everything that happened I want to make sure you really are okay around you're not just lying."

Status
Not open for further replies.