Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce chuckles, "Has it ever occurred to you that I just don't smile? No one ever gives my a reason to smile so I just don't do it." He said as he poked her side, "Besides. I refuse to smile."

Last edited:
"You have to smile eventually,"Sydney said with a smirk."If you don't then I will make you,"she says rolling her eyes."So what're you doing this weekend?"

Bryce gave her a short and fake laugh and flashed her a cocky smirk, "Yeah good luck with that. My sister is the smiling one," he paused when she asked what he was doing "Well nothing. Why?"

"The fair opens up this weekend and I was going to go... then things happened... anyway do you want to come with me?"Sydney asks raising an eyebrow."I go every year. I love fairs and circus'."

Bryce crossed his arms and leaned his back against the wall while looking at her, "Well Sydney I am shocked," he teased hoping this will make her blush, "Should have known you had a crush on me. Already asking me out on a date." He said playfully shaking his head.

Sydney rolled her eyes but did turn a bright red as he finished the rest of his sentence. She crossed her arms and tried to hold back a laugh."You wish I had a crush on you. Most of the time I don't even like you as a friend,"she teased.

"Awwww," he cooed walking over and cupping her face in between his hands, "Looks like someone is blushing. Adorable. I dunno about you but I think the blushing just gave you away." He teased.

"I think that your douchiness just got me to withdraw my offer and go home,"Sydney said with a groan, walking towards the door again stubbornly.

Bryce rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand, "You have known me since we were 12. You should be use to me being an ass. Besides you know I am teasing," he turned her face so she was looking at him and smirked softly, "Come onnn I was being serious though. You are actually adorable when you blush."

Sydney rolled her eyes again and couldn't help but blush again."I'm sure you were,"she joked. She turned and looked back at him before yawning slightly and chuckling."So anyway... Are you going tomorrow or do I need to find some other guy to go?"she teased.

Bryce shrugs, "Yeah sure I will go. It will give me something to do," he said with a chuckle. Unfortunately however when he chuckled it caused pain in his sighed and winced holding his side, "Aha... It hurts to laugh."

Sydney frowned and took a pill out of the bottle from the hospital."Here take this. It should help,"she said putting it in his hand."Maybe you should just stay home and rest."

Bryce sighed as he stood up straight and set the bottle down and looked at her, "I am fine. Stop worrying." He said as he walked over to living room plopping down on the couch. Making the couch lean back when he did and placed his hands behind his head.

"Take one of the pills please,"Sydney said again sitting beside him and tossed the bottle I'm his lap."I'm not joking anymore. You need to take one of the pills. Please?"she asked.

Bryce sighed as he looked at her, "Will it get you to stop nagging me?" He asked as he opened the bottle taking one out then looked at her waiting for her to respond.

"For a little while. That's the best answer you're going to get so you might as well take it,"Sydney says honestly.

Bryce rolled his eyes as he took the pill then stuck his tongue out so she could see he swallowed it, "Sheesh, so pushing." He joked as he leaned back again, putting his hand behind his head. Not long after he let out a yawn and his eyes drifted shut... he actually looked peaceful as he slept.

Sydney chuckled and laid him down on the couch before tossing a blanket over him and sitting on the floor beside him. She smiled as she watched him sleep and reach up to move his hair from his eyes. Before she knew it she pressed her lips against his. She jumped back after a second and stumbled a few feet away, unsure of what she had done.

Bryce continued to sleep peacefully until he felt something move his hair out of his face, then pressure on his lips. Yet at the same time, whatever it was it felt soft. He opened his eyes and he looked at Sydney raising an eyebrow at the expression on her face, "Whats up with you?" He asked.

"I-i uh, I forgot that I had to go see my mom today,"Sydney says grabbing her jacket and putting it on. She threw her bag over her shoulder."Um, get rest, take the pills, and get better. Text me later okay?"she asks basically running towards the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.