Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce let out a sigh as she turned her head the opposite direction. It was as if he was hold his breath for quite some time but he didn't even realize it. He looked at her and realized something... she... was adorable while she was sleeping! Bryce quickly shakes the though out of his head and turns on the T.V

Sydney slept for a few more minutes, a lot longer than she normally had, and yawned quietly as she started to open her eyes. She lifted her hand up and wiped at her eyes tiredly like a child did before looking up at Bryce with softly, innocent eyes. She quickly moved off of Bryce, careful not to hurt him, and stood up, stretching her arms.

Bryce raised an eyebrow looking into her innocent eyes and actually couldn't help but smile, "Hi there sleepyhead. You must have been really tired last night cause you were out could."

"Yeah I think it was because I was so stressed and worried and stuff. Sorry I fell asleep on you,"Sydney said turning around to get in her bag as she blushed. She didn't want him to see that she was embarrassed, but it was obvious by the way her cheeks were still pink.

Bryce couldn't help but smirk... maybe he could make a little game out of this situation. He stood up and walked over to her, "Its alright I didn't care. I had no idea how adorable you looked when you slept," He said leaning forward a bit so he could see her face better, "Is someone blushing?"

Sydney's face turned a brighter pink as he called her adorable. She rolled her eyes and looked the other way, pushing Bryce's face away with her hand."Maybe you? You're gown isn't buttoned in the back so your butt is hanging out for all them cute nurses to see,"she says chuckling as she saw a few female nurses looking through the glass and chuckling.

Bryce simply glanced at the nurses, giving them no expresses which pretty much failed he attempt to get him embarrassed. He rolled his eyes and sat back down, looking back at Sydney with his arms crossed, "Nice try. I am wearing boxers. And I don't get embarrassed easily girly. Plus... I already have a solution to the little problem."
Just then a nurse came back handing him sweat pants and smiled, "Here you go Mr. Wolf."
Bryce winked at her as he grabbed them, "Thanks doll face." He says as he slips them on.

Last edited:
Sydney rolled her eyes slightly and pulled her bag on her back."I'll run down to the store and get you a shirt so that you'll be ready to go home and then I can drive you home,"she says pm slipping her shoes on her feet."Do you need anything else?"

Bryce thought for a moment then shook his head, "No just the shirt. Thanks cutie." He said. He of course said that just to see her reaction... or so thats what he thought.

Sydney couldn't help but blush a little more, but just rubbed it off and walked out of his room. She walked out of the hospital and down to the store and bought a tshirt for Bryce before going back to the hospital. She walked through Bryce's room and threw him the shirt.

Just as Bryce exited the bathroom she three the shirt at him. As a reflex he quickly caught it. He wasn't expecting her to be back so soon. He had taken off his gown so he was just in the sweat pants. All his muscles and... scars were now visible. Most of them were small yet visible... however the one on the left side of his chest was a different story. Shit... he let out a sigh.

Last edited:
Sydney saw Bryce's scars but she just turned her head and didn't say anything. She wanted to gasp or to ask him about them, but sadly enough she had been there herself. She knew that people didn't like to talk about it so she wasn't going to force him to tell her anything. Although that would explain why he didn't want her going to his house.

Bryce sighed in relief when she didn't say anything then quickly put his shirt back on then looked at her, "Thanks. Ready to get going? I am ready to leave this hell hole."

Sydney nodded and signed him out. She grabbed the medicine prescribed to him before walking to her car and getting in, helping him in as she asked for the directions to his house.

Bryce sighed as she tried helping it, "Its fine I got it," he said as he slowly moved his hand away so he doesn't hurt her feelings like last time. However when he moved his hand away it did manage to make nearly fall. But sure enough Bryce came to her rescue once again. He caught her in his arms as he leaned his back against the car. He stood there for a moment, still holding her. When he pulled away slightly their faces were only an inch away from each others, "You ok?"

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry,"she says standing up and balancing herself. She sighed slightly, looking at him."Are you okay?"she asks scratching her head as she waited for him to get in.

Bryce smiles a little, "Yeah I am ok. And no need to be sorry. It was my fault," he says as he opens the door and gets in without a problem.

Sydney walks around to the other side and got in behind the wheel. She sighed and started the engine before backing out of the hospital."Okay how do I get to your house?"she asks.

Bryce gives her direction, generally being nicer about it that he usually would. He sighed as she began to driving. He leaned his back against the seat, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes they were at the place were the entire incident started...

Sydney nervously tightened her grip on the steering wheel as she slowly went through traffic past the cafe she was suppose to meet Bryce at. She was tensed up and nervous as she tried to control her breathing and make sure she was driving safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.