Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce looked at her and shook his head, scowling a little, "I don't need medication woman. What I need is to get the hell back in my regular clothes and get out of here."

"Well you're not going to do that until tomorrow is what the nurses said so you might as well take a pill and rest so that they will let you leave,"Sydney said rolling her eyes.

Bryce simply ignored her in response as he dug into a bag that had his ripped clothes. He looked surprised when he seen his ripped shirt, "Holy shit..."

Sydney rolled her eyes."I'm suppose to go by your house tonight and get you some more clothes,"she says standing up."I'll go get them now if you really want to talk the nurse into going home today."

Bryce immediately put down the torn shirt and looked at her, "No! No! No! No! No going to my house!" He blurted out... he couldn't help it he didn't want her to know the truth.

"Well you can't go home naked. I'll just stop by for like five minutes and grab a pair of jeans and a shirt,"Sydney says rolling her eyes before putting her jacket on."Do you need anything else?"

"Yeah! I don't want you going to my fucking house!" He said stubbornly crossing his arms, "If you walk out that damn door so help me I will carry your ass in here! I maybe injure but picking you up shouldn't be problem."

"Okay you need to calm down and relax. It will be like 5 minutes,"Sydney says rolling her eyes."If you leave this room when I do then I will tell the nurses that you're having delusions and they will give you meds to knock you out and you'll have to stay longer in the hospital,"she says sighing.

Bryce let out an irritated growl as he rushed as fast as he could to the door. He crossed his arms looking down at her, "No, I am not letting you go into my house. That is a bad idea for you."

"You have to get clothes,"Sydney said standing right in front of him."Please just lay down and relax before you hurt yourself,"she said worried."You're really making me mad. If you lay down and stay in bed then I won't go,"she says pushing him back to the bed.

Bryce rolled his eyes, "Right like I can expect to believe that. And I always make you made," he paused and let out a sigh, "Look you can just get clothes from the store not too far from here. Its much quicker. I noticed my wallet is still in my jeans you can use my money."

"If you don't lay down then I'm going to leave and go to your house. If you lay down I'll stay here and get you clothes tomorrow,"Sydney said stubbornly as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him completely seriously

Bryce grumbled then laid down crossing his arms, "There happy?" He asked harshly, basically acting like a child... he was even pouting a little, which was new! He looked away from her.

Sydney rolled her eyes and flopped down on the chair beside Bryce's bed."No but I'm happier than you are,"she groaned sarcastically. She ignored his pouting as nest she could but she felt bad about it. Seeing him hurt surprisingly hurt her, but to see him upset made her feel bad because she knew it was her fault.

Eventually the nurse came by and checked in on Bryce before turning the lights off and telling him to get some rest. They eventually let Sydney stay in his room because of her pleas, but she had to make sure he stayed in bed all night. She watched the lights flicker off and she turned in her chair uncomfortably as she closed her eyes and laid her head on her knees.

Bryce noticed she was shifting around in the bed trying to comfortable. Despite the darkness he was able to see this. He let out a and scooted over a little bit and patted the spot next to him, "God damn it... get over here."

Sydney shook her head at first. She didn't want to share a bed with him especially if all she had to do was accidentally touch him wrong and he would be in pain. She eventually stood up and crawled into the small bed beside Bryce stubbornly, sighing a little as she laid her head back.

Bryce by this point had his arm over his shoulder so she can get more comfortable and laid his head back, "I wouldn't have been able to sleep with all that shifting you were doing."

"I'm sorry,"she says softly with a yawn. She turned so she was on her side facing Bryce and she leaned her head down on his arm and closed her eyes tiredly. After she pulled the cover up she yawned again and started to fall asleep.

By the time he woke up he felt something resting on his chest. He looked down surprised, it was Sydney, she was laying on him. It didn't hurt but he did manage to blush a little, however he didn't move, he allowed her to lay on him.

Sydney shifted slightly as she mumbled something softly into Bryce's chest. She never got close enough to a male to be touching him, but to be laying on top of Bryce was a whole new think for Sydney. She groaned and turned her head the opposite way as she slept quietly, her small wrist hurt and bruised from the accident laying on top of Bryce's chest beside her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.