~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah felt Alastor pull away and turned to look at him. "Yes, thank you Alastor." she said, walking into her wash room to get changed into a plain blue dress with short ruffled sleeves. She then walked back out and grabbed her brush, starting to brush her hair as she waited for Alastor to return.

Alastor changes his clothes then fixes his hair. He walks over to the King's room telling him about the nobleman that was bothering the princess yesterday at the party and other little things.

The King nods grimly and tells Alastor that he'll deal with the boy before dismissing him. Aiah put down her brush and looked at the box of sweets on her dresser. She smiled and grabbed it, opening it and starting to slowly eat one of the many cake slices.

Alastor bows to the king then walks back to the princess room opening it slowly seeing her eat the sweets. He sighed softly chuckling "You're ruining your appetite princess"

Aiah quickly looked up when she saw Alastor. She looked at him then back down at her box of sweets. Swallowing the cake that was in her mouth, she smiled sweetly at Alastor while she slowly closed the box, slowly pushing it away from her. "I don't know what you're talking about. I was simply looking at the remaining cake I had." she said innocently, tilting her head to the side a little. But, she ended up laughing a bit as well, shaking her head slowly. "Sorry, the box was tempting me." she said, smiling brighter at him as she stood up, brushing down the front of her dress.

Alastor patted her head gently then holds her hand "let's go to breakfast my lady." he opened up the door walking out with her.

"O-Okay." Aiah said, holding onto Alastor's hand and following him out of her door. She walked down the stairs with him, occasionally glancing up at him before turning her attention to the steps.

Alastor wipes the cake off her face then chuckled walking down to the dining area with her. "I told them to make your favorite today princess"

Aiah smiled when Alastor wiped the cake off of her face. Then, her smile brightened when he told her that the maids had made her favorite. "They made french toast?" she asked, eyes sparkling as she kept her gentle grip on Alastor's hand.

Alastor nodded slowly walking over to the dining hall. Her parents were already there waiting for her to arrive. He bowed to both of them before sitting down.

When Aiah and Alastor walked into the dining hall, Aiah watched as Alastor bowed to her mother and father before sitting down. She walked forward and embraced her father then her mother, who placed a small kiss on her cheek. Aiah moved back to the chair next to Alastor, sitting next to him. Anytime they had family dining, she would always sit in the chair next to him, no matter what. In a way, she was even closer to Alastor than her own parents, if that was possible.

Alastor looked over at her then starts eating his French toast cutting it into bite sized pieces.

Aiah ate in silence while everyone around her was talking about different things. She caught snips of some conversations, but didn't throw in her own opinions. Soon enough, she was finished, so she stood up. "May I be excused?" she asked, her father looking at her. He opened his mouth to say something, but her mother spoke up instead. "Of course, dear." she said sweetly, smiling at Aiah. Aiah smiled back and left the table, heading back upstairs to her room.

Alastor watched her leave the table then sighs softly eating his food looking over at her parents.

Aiah started climbing the stair case, feeling like someone was watching her. She sighed and walked down the hallway, her footsteps echoing on the walls. Then, someone wrapped a black gloved hand around her mouth, smothering her scream of surprise. Aiah tried turning to see who it was, only to find that she couldn't turn her head. The man had her head in a firm grip as he dragged her into an empty room, shutting the door behind him with a silent thud. "A-Alastor!" she cried against the hand, but her voice was muffled. Tears started gathering in her eyes as fear started settling in.

Alastor got up slowly looking over at the King and Queen hearing the thud "Excuse me I have to watch over the princess" he walks over to the stairs looking around slowly trying to find the room she 's in. He kicks down the door pulling out his sword looking for her. "princess?"

Aiah kicked against the man holding her, but couldn't get away. She felt as he started lifting a hand to her shoulder, by her dress strap. Aiah screamed, the sound muffled. She then heard as Alastor began kicking down doors, making her heart thump. "Alastor!" she screamed against the man's hand, receiving a hit over the head by him. Aiah felt her bones rattle from the impact, but closed her eyes to calm down. She just hoped that Alastor would get there in time.

(X.x sorry it didn't give me a notification)

Alastor looked around in all of the rooms finally finding her with the masked kidnapper who infiltrated the castle. "Let you go if you know what's good for you!" He rushed towards the two swinging his sword at the enemy making him let go of the princess as he dodged the attack. He put his sword away and grabbed the man after punching him a few times. Alastor put his arm around the kidnapper 's neck putting them in a sleeper hold."Shhh.. " he whispered softly holding onto the man as he fell asleep. As badly as he wanted to kill the man especially since they put their grubby hands on the princess, he refuses to kill anyone in front of her unless necessary. He put the man down tying him up with some loose rope. He walked over to the princess slowly looking at her worried rubbing her cheek.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(It's okay :3)

Aiah watched as Alastor came in, immediately going to attack her kidnapper. She watched as he placed the man in a sleeper hold, her heart still pounding rapidly. After the man fell asleep, Alastor walked toward Aiah, obviously worried, rubbing her cheek. "T-Thank you...i-if you hadn't come, I don't know what would've happened..." she said, her throat tightening as tears started to run down her face. They weren't happy or sad tears, they were tears of relief. Aiah wrapped her arms around Alastor and pressed her head against his chest.

@Azumari

Alastor wrapping his arms around her smiling a little "I bet that guy was one of the nobleman 's lackeys. I'm just glad that you're alright princess" he kisses Aiah' s head gently then sighed a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.