~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah took in deep breaths, calming down a bit. She felt safer now...now that Alastor was holding her. She opened her eyes and felt as he kissed her head. "I-I'm sorry...I would be torn if something would have happened to you. I should have been paying attention of my surroundings when I felt something was wrong." she said, letting out a shaky sigh before lifting her head to look at Alastor.

@Azumari

"Silly Aiah don't worry about me I just have a little scratch nothing major." Alastor smiled a little letting go of her walking over to the man nudging him a little before looking at the princess holding her hand. "Let's go to your room I'll report to your father and the guards after you're safe." he kisses the back of her hand.

Aiah smiles, feeling an electric jolt on the back of her hand where Alastor kissed it. "Alright...thank you. I have a feeling that it'll only get harder from here. Knowing that, I'm glad that you always stick by me, Alastor." she said sincerely, smiling up at him. Standing on her tip-toes, Aiah pressed a kiss gently on Alastor's cheek, staying there for a few seconds before dropping down the the flats of her feet.

@Azumari

"Yes it will indeed but I'll be always here to protect you" Alastor rubbed his cheek he after he kisses it. He smiles softly leading her up to her room looking around.

Aiah smiled to herself as she followed Alastor to her room. She felt something in her chest, her heart thumping. Why? She was wondering the same thing to herself, but nonetheless kept a gentle grip on his hand.

@Azumari

Alastor opened up her door looking around before walking inside the room. "Are you alright now Princess?" he smiled softly sitting on a chair.

"I...I believe so. Just a little shaken up, I suppose." Aiah said, nodding slowly as she watched Alastor sit in a chair. She slowly strode over to her bed and sat on the edge of it, glancing over him with grey eyes. "So, do you feel like doing anything right now?" she asked, pulling her legs onto the bed as she glanced around her room lazily.

@Azumari

"Hmm anything you want princess but I won't mind laying in bed with you" Alastor chuckled softly getting up out of his chair sitting next to her on the bed.

Aiah giggled and nodded, watching as Alastor walked over to her. She lifted a hand and gently rubbed his head, looking at him, her smile becoming gentle. "You really do work too hard sometimes, Alastor." she said softly, playing with the hair by his ear.

@Azumari

Alastor blinked a little looking at her "Well you are a handful so I have to work hard princess" he chuckled softly rubbing his cheek.

Aiah smiled cheekily at Alastor as she slowly drew her hand from his face, sighing a bit. "I know I am, but I'm glad you put up with me...even if I do get stubborn most of the time." she said, smile growing as she tilted her head slightly.

@Azumari

"Stop being Cute princess before I have to kiss you" He put a few fingers on her chin moving his face close to her.

Aiah took in a quick breath, eyes widening slightly as she watched Alastor move his face closer, putting his fingers on her chin. She didn't move as he neared her, but looked into his eyes. "K-Kiss me?" she asked, more curious than worried, stuttering a little as a blush rose to her cheeks.

@Azumari

Alastor nodded moving his hand away from her face. "A nice long kiss" he patted her head gently smiling then laughs softly laying back on the bed.

Aiah felt a chill and stared at Alastor wide-eyed as he laid back on her bed. She sighed and closed her eyes, laying back as well, so that she was shoulder to shoulder with him. "You tease me too much." she said, giggling a bit as she nudged him in the arm with her hand.

@Azumari

"Hm you wanted a kiss princess?" Alastor climbed on top of her putting his face close to hers. He smiled looking into her eyes.

Aiah blushed even darker when Alastor climbed on top of her, her eyes widening. She opened her mouth to say something, but the words were stuck in her throat. Instead, a strange noise came from her throat as she stared at him.

@Azumari

Alastor decided to tease her a little. He kisses her lips gently then gets off of her. "Silly Aiah.. "

Aiah felt as Alastor gently kissed her lips before pulling away, making her tense up. Then, he moved off of her, calling her silly. Aiah quickly turned onto her side and hid her face with her blanket, pulling her knees to her chest. For some reason her heart was beating unnaturally fast. "H-How am I silly?" she finally asked, her voice slightly muffled because of the blanket.

@Azumari

Alastor sat up slowly picking up a pillow hitting her with it gently. "Not sure yet but you definitely are. You get so flustered so easily do you have a crush on me" he had a light smirk on his face patting her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.