~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah looked at Alastor, jaw dropped. "Yes please!" she exclaimed, turning to look back at the glass case, grey eyes scanning over all of the different sweets.

Alastor talked to the baker asking for one of each slice of cake. He orders a couple slices of pie for himself. He looked at her "Anything else princess?"

"No, that's fine, thank you!" Aiah said, smiling up at Alastor before stepping away from the glass case. She looked around and spotted an empty table. She quickly walked over to it and set her small purse on the table, to let others know it was taken. Then, she walked back to Alastor to see if he needed help carrying the sweets. "Do you need help?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

He handed her a bag smiling softly then looks at the cashier paying the amount in full he carries the other bag walking over to the table with her. "Don't worry your sweets are safe princess"

Aiah smiled thankfully at Alastor before sitting in a chair at the table, smiling at the bag in his hands. She was waiting patiently for Alastor to set the bag on the table. She even put her face on the table as she looked at him.

Alastor walked over to the table. He puts the bag down then opens it up revealing a box. He took the hinges off the box as the cake slices come into view. "all yours princess"

Aiah's eyes widened in delight when she saw the cake slices. She grabbed the box and slid it closer to her, grabbing a fork. "Cake!" she said, the childish glint in her eyes. Aiah started eating the cake, closing her eyes in happiness. "Thank you Alastor!" she gushed, eating another bite of a different slice of cake.

"Hey don't eat too much the King will kill me if you get sick." Alastor pulled the cake box away from her smiling softly.

Aiah whined, stretching her arms out to grab the box. "No...my cake..." she pouted, putting her face on the table. "Fine...I guess that means I'll have more to eat later." she sighed, scrunching her nose playfully at Alastor.

"You can have three slices now and the rest later" Alastor moved the box back over to her smiling softly. "I see why the King doesn't want me to bring you here often. You're addicted to sweets." he chuckles crossing his arms.

Reactions: Serpentine
Aiah nodded slowly, watching as Alastor slid the box to her. "You're so nice." she teased in a sarcastic manner, winking at him before taking a bit of the strawberry cake. "My father just doesn't want me to have fun. And to me, eating sweets are fun. And am I really addicted? I don't see it." Aiah muttered, eating a slice of lemon cake in three bites.

"Yeah definitely an addict but I want you to have fun so I'll disobey orders" Alastor laughed watching her eat the cake. He wipes off her cheek lookup at her.

Aiah nodded at Alastor's comment, taking another bite of cake. Then, she slightly blushed when he wiped off her cheek. Clearing her throat slightly, Aiah finished her third slice and pushed the box back to Alastor, smiling brightly at him. "Thanks Alastor, you really didn't have to buy me so many. You'll end up spoiling me, and that probably won't be good." she said, giggling a bit as she stood up, brushing down the front of her dress. "Is there any cake on my face?" she asked, pointing to her face as she raised an eyebrow at Alastor.

"I think you're already spoiled princess" Alastor put the cakes away in the bags then gets up out his chair. "Yes there is cake on your face" he moved towards her giving her a light kiss on the lips. He was lying of course but he wanted to give the princess a quick kiss.

Aiah tensed when Alastor quickly kissed her, her eyes widening. But, since it was short, she didn't have time to react, leaving her standing there dumbfounded. She opened her mouth to say something, but stumbled over her own words, face growing redder than it had earlier that night. Figuring it was useless trying to talk after what happened, Aiah closed her mouth, pressing a hand to her lips, lifting her eyes to Alastor. "T-Thanks." she said, stuttering from being flustered, completely believing that she really had cake on her face. For some reason, though, Aiah couldn't bring herself to dislike what had happened, the feeling moving around in the pit of her stomach.

Alastor chuckled softly walking out of the bakery with the princess. He actually got away with kissing the princess. He grabs the reins of the horse then hops on helping up the princess "my lady is there anywhere else you want to go"

Aiah mounted the horse after Alastor, wrapping her arms securely around his waist once again. "No, Alastor. I think we might need to head back, or my father might worry." she said, sighing slightly. She didn't really want to go back to the castle, but she didn't want to worry her father on his birthday.

"Alright my lady" Alastor held tightly onto the reins of his horse. He goes off to towards the castle with her and the cakes.

When they got to the castle, Aiah pulled her arms from Alastor's waist, sliding off of the horse first. She landed on the ground then turned to look up at him with a smile.

He gets off the his horse then hands the cakes to Aiah. He leads the horse back to the stables then jogs back over to the princess "let's go back to your room princess"

Status
Not open for further replies.