~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eh? I'm not?" Aiah asked surprised, when she was suddenly helped into a carriage. She giggled a little and sighed, holding a hand out to help Alastor into the carriage. "Well, I guess I wouldn't do too well walking in these shoes anyway." she said, wiggling her feet.

@Azumari

"I wouldn't mind carrying you all of the way there" Alastor laughed softly kissing the back of her hand before getting in the carriage.

Reactions: Serpentine
"Ah, but then you would have gotten tired and wouldn't have enjoyed the trip!" she pointed out, smiling a bit at him. She felt a jolt as the carriage began to start moving, and braced herself by holding onto the seat. "I always seem to forget the sudden movement of a carriage." she said, laughing a bit.

@Azumari

"I will always enjoy the trip princess." he wrapped his arms around her smiling softly then kisses her cheek then relaxes a little.

Reactions: Serpentine
Aiah tensed a bit when Alastor wrapped his arms around her, but relaxed after a few seconds, blushing as he kissed her cheek. She leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the embrace. "And why is that?" she asked.

@Azumari

"because I'm with you" Alastor grinned kissing her neck gently teasing her then looks out the side.

Aiah tensed when Alastor kissed her neck, a dark blush rising to her cheeks, obviously teasing her. "A-Alright then..." she said, starting to relax as she looked over at him, watching him look out the window. Aian then started looking out the window as well, watching the scenery pass by the carriage.

@Azumari

As the town comes into view he tells the driver to stop in front of the bakery. He gets out of the carriage first helping her out smiling softly.

When the carriage stopped, she looked over at Alastor as he stepped off, helping her out as well. She grinned and started to head inside the bakery, waving with her free hand to the carriage driver. As she stepped inside, she smelled the pastries and felt excited.

@Azumari

"Don't go crazy princess" Alastor chuckled leaning up against the wall watching her.

Aiah turned to Alastor and scrunched her nose at him. Then, she turned to the baker and ordered one slice of raspberry cheesecake. She pulled out her purse and payed the baker before walking back to Alastor. "Do you want anything?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

@Azumari

Alastor shook his head slowly looking at her smiling. " No thank you princess you know I don't eat sweets"

Aiah smiled and nodded before sitting down and eating her cheesecake. While she ate, she couldn't help but keep looking at Alastor, slow bite after slow bite she took of her cheesecake. Furrowing her brow, she decided to look away as she finished, placing her fork down on the plate and giving a satisfied sigh.

@Azumari

"Hmm what wrong with you Aiah?" Alastor sat down at the table with her smiling a little "Are you upset that I don't want any cake?"

Aiah snapped from her thoughts at the sound of Alastor's voice and felt her eyes widen. "N-No, it's nothing like that..." she said quickly, wiping at her face for fear of embarrassingly having food on her face.

@Azumari

Status
Not open for further replies.