~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah felt as the pillow hit her head gently and she sat up, crossing her arms as she turned her head away. "I-I only get flustered easily because you tease me so much!" she defended, avoiding his question about if she had a crush on him. Instead, Aiah opened her mouth to say something when her bedroom door opened. She turned to see who had entered, closing her mouth as she took on a lazy expression, seeing as it was her father. "Aiah, dear, dinner is ready. A few of the guest from last night's party will be there, so dress nice!" he said, smiling at his daughter before leaving. Aiah groaned and flopped on her bed, draping her arms over her face. "Not more people..." she said softly.

@Azumari

Alastor chuckled softly looking down at her "Come on princess it's just dinner." he patted her head gently then gets off of her bed walking over to the wall leaning up against it.

Aiah sighed and sat up, walking to her wardrobe and pulling the door open. She pulled out a long dark brown silk dress with very little amount of ruffles. Aiah shuffled to the bathroom and got changes before walking back out once again, smoothing down her hair. "Sure, it's just dinner." she said, agreeing with Alastor finally.

@Azumari

"I'll sit next to you princess don't worry about the others" Alastor patted her head gently then opened up the door walking out. "Hopefully that idiot nobleman 's son isn't there I would like to see you punch him." he chuckled.

Aiah giggled and nodded as she followed Alastor out of her room. "Trust me, I wouldn't mind punching him." she agreed, starting to head down the stairs carefully, so as not to trip over her dress.

@Azumari

Alastor followed behind her slowly smiling softly "Hopefully no one talks for long you know how your father gets" he chuckled looking out the windows as they talked.

Aiah laughed a little louder this time as she had to agree once again with Alastor. "That is, unless, he has gotten into his ale once again...That's when he becomes rather talkative." she said, rolling her eyes slightly at the image of her father filling the seemingly endless pit he calls a stomach with alcohol.

@Azumari

"I can't keep him out the alcohol princess" Alastor laughed walking beside her. When they get to the dining hall he walks inside first looking around at the people then leaves her inside.

Aiah nodded and walked inside of the Dining Hall beside Alastor, smiling as she went to embrace her father. Immediately, her mother kissed her cheek and sent her off to find a seat. Aiah greeted the many fellow guests that greeted her first. At some of the nobles in higher ranking, Aiah curtsied before sitting down, placing her hands on her lap politely.

@Azumari

Alastor had a light smile on his face. He walked over to the table bowing to the King and Queen then sat next to the princess keeping her safe from the others.

Aiah smiled when she saw Alastor sit next to her before glancing around at the rest of the guests. There, she saw the noble who was pestering her at the party, but paid him no mind as she continued glancing around the room. She heard someone clear their throat and she turned to the direction that she heard it from. There, she saw the noble and grimaced, turning her head away.

@Azumari

Alastor looked over at her whispering softly "Are you okay princess?" he picked up his fork slowly starting to eat.

Aiah turned her head to Alastor and smiled, picking up her own fork. "Yes, everything is fine for now..." she said quietly, starting to eat a bit. She glanced back over at the noble boy, seeing him stare at her with an intense gaze. Aiah fidgeted in her seat uncomfortably but didn't say anything, looking down at her plate instead.

@Azumari

Alastor got up slowly walking over to the King whispering what happened earlier with the noble at the party then went back to his seat moving up to the table eating his food looking over at the noble. He wondered if the guy will try something again he wouldn't hold back this time.

The king slowly nodded as he listened to Alastor, his eyes narrowing at the noble. He didn't do anything just yet, not wanting to make a scene at his dinner. Aiah started to eat, glancing over at Alastor as he sat back down, raising a slight eyebrow at him.

@Azumari

"Hm? I didn't do anything princess" Alastor chuckled lightly looking at the princess then puts his fork down.

Aiah giggled a bit and shook her head looking back down at her plate. "Okay, whatever you say..." she said innocently, taking another bite of food. Just then, she heard a chair squeak beside her as someone sat down. Out of the corner of her eye, Aiah saw that it was the noble, glancing over at her before eating some of his food. Aiah grumbled softly to herself and stabbed her food with her fork.

@Azumari

Alastor stayed cautious looking at the noble then at Aiah whispering to her. "Don't worry my lady we'll sneak out when your father gets the age" he chuckled softly finishing his food.

Aiah nodded and smiled softly down at her plate of food, finishing it. Just then, her father stood up, tapping on his glass to quiet everybody down. Aiah listened intently to her father as he thanked everyone for spending his birthday dinner with him, and a lot of praising to the workers. After a few moments, the king continued speaking when she heard something flying through the air. Aiah turned her head and saw a long, pointed dagger head her way and going past her face, grazing her cheek. A deep red line was left from the dagger as she stared ahead, eyes wide as everyone in the room became still and quiet. The king looked furious as his eyes searched the room, seeing the noble grinning innocently beside Aiah. Aiah lifted her hand slowly, touching her cheek gently and then looking at her hand; blood stained her fingertips and she looked back up at the noble.

@Azumari

Alastor looked down at the dagger trying to find out where and who tried to attack her. He was going to assume that it was the noble grinning."Your beautiful face... " he whispered to her grabbing a handkerchief from his pocket then patted it against the bleeding cut on her face quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.