~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah nodded and started walking into the castle, holding her box of sweets. She looked ahead of her, holding the box close to her as they started climbing up the stairs to her room.

Alastor followed behind her slowly "I think I might sleep in your room tonight my lady" he smiled looking at her.

Aiah turned to look over her shoulder at Alastor when he said he might sleep in her room. She immediately blushed a slight pink before returning his smile. "You want to sleep in my room tonight? I have no problem with that, but where will you be sleeping?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't worry I'm fine on the floor my lady" Alastor patted her head gently before opening up the door of her bedroom.

Aiah walked into her room behind Alastor, furrowing her brow slightly. "Alastor, you can't sleep on the floor. You know me well enough that I won't let you do that." she said, walking to her closet and opening it. She grabbed a pillow and walked back to her bed, placing it beside her own pillow. Then, she went into her wardrobe, grabbing one of her many sleeping dresses. She slipped into the wash room and quickly changed before walking back out. "After all, you are the closest one to me, I won't mind sharing my bed with you." she said simply, walking to the bed again and sitting on it, starting to take her hair down.

"You must want your father to kill me" Alastor looked her over at her then looked at the door. He walked over to his room taking off his shirt then switches his pants. He walked back into the room sitting on the edge of the bed.

Aiah thought about it for a minute while Alastor went to go get changed. She then shook the thought from her head, smiling at him when he walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. "Alastor, I would never let my father kill you. Plus, he might be drinking right now, so he won't even come in to check up on me. After no sleep, you deserve a rest." she said, turning to look at him. Aiah then stood up and walked to her dresser, putting her hair tie back and walking back to the bed. "Don't worry, okay?" she said, softer this time, looking at Alastor with serious eyes.

Alastor nodded slowly looking over at Aiah. He lays down on his back relaxing a little closing his eyes. "Alright princess only a few hours then I'll get up."

Aiah sighed then nodded, lifting a hand and rubbing his head gently. "Alastor, you work too hard." she said softly. Then, she pulled the covers over her, looking up at the ceiling, feeling her eyes start to close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alastor blushes softly looking at the princess then sighed softly. "Goodnight my lady" he falls asleep next to her.

Aiah was just barely awake when she heard Alastor tell her goodnight. His breathing slowed, letting her know he had fallen asleep. She turned over, the darkness settling around her room. "Goodnight Alastor." she whispered softly, closing her eyes. This time, she let herself go to sleep.

He slept only for a few hours just as he said he would. He looked over at the princess seeing her still asleep next to him. He smiled softly wrapping his arm around her closing his eyes.

Aiah felt something wrap around her, but was still half asleep. She moved closer to Alastor, breathing deep with sleep as her head pressed against him.

He chuckles softly holding onto her watching her sleep. "Hope you're having a good dream princess" he whispered playing with her hair gently.

Aiah felt the sleep starting to leave her, feeling somebody hold her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Alastor. "Good morning, Alastor." she said softly, her voice scratchy from just waking up. She noticed that he was holding her, but didn't really worry about it as she smiled up at him.

Alastor moved his arms away from her then sat up on the bed quickly. "Morning Aiah" He looked over at her blushing softly.

Aiah giggled slightly as she sat up as well. She looked at his face and gasped, her smile growing. "You blushed! I made you blush!" she exclaimed, feeling victorious. Aiah then started laughing as she sat up, ruffling Alastor's hair. "What happened to: 'it takes more than that to make me blush, princess.'?" she teased, starting to get off of the bed.

"Is it bad that I blush when sleeping next to a beautiful woman?" Alastor looked over at her then fixes his hair. He gets up off the bed wrapping his arms around her.

Reactions: Serpentine
"No, that's not bad at all." Aiah said, looking over at Alastor. Then, she realized he had called her beautiful and tried to hide her surprise, only to have it fail as a slight pink traveled to her cheeks. She watched as he fixed his hair then stood up, wrapping his arms around her. Aiah wasn't surprised but still blushed a darker red. She patted his arm gently and sighed. "I'm guessing you slept well?" she asked, looking ahead of her.

"Of course princess should I get the maids to get breakfast ready" Alastor let go of her then goes over to her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.