~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah felt a little troubled, even as Alastor told her that he loved her. She sighed and nodded. "Alright then...but I do hope you know the term 'whatever I want'." she said, narrowing her eyes playfully at Alastor. She gripped his hand then turned, starting to run to the front door with him. When Alastor told her that, it made Aiah feel happy inside, but she didn't know whether he actually meant it or not. 'After all, he always teases me...' she thought to herself, rolling her eyes slightly as her smile grew.

"Yeah I know princess I do mean whatever you want" Alastor ran with her smiling softly then when they got to the front door he looked at her. "Why are we running my lady?" he walks out the door with her looking up at the sky.

When Alastor asked why they were running, Aiah stopped when they reached outside. "I don't know...I just felt like getting out of there." she said truthfully, looking up at the stars. She sighed and smiled, continuing to walk beside Alastor. Then, a fleeting thought went through her mind. "How long does it take to actually walk to town?" she asked, furrowing her brow. Aiah hadn't been to town for a while, so she forgot the distance.

"We got a mile to walk my lady. Should we take a horse?" Alastor let go of her hand then stretches yawning softly.

"Horseback? Sounds nice. Are you up to it, Alastor? I mean, horses can be tough to handle." she said teasingly, starting to head for the stables. Then, she stopped, turning to face Alastor again. "Wait...by horseback...do you mean both of us riding one horse? Or are we taking two?" she asked, narrowing her eyes knowingly at him.

"Afraid of sharing a horse with me?" Alastor followed behind her looking at the horses picking out his favorite. A black horse that he was used to riding.

"Of course not, I've done it before." she said, crossing her arms across her chest and looking around the stable. She stopped when Alastor grabbed his usual horse. Aiah slowly moved out of the way so that Alastor had enough room to get his horse out of the stall. She tilted her head slightly, looking over the horse. "Alastor...this isn't the horse that I fell off of last time, is it?" she asked, her face paling slightly.

"I'll hold you this time my lady or should I get another horse" Alastor rubbed the head on the horse and then looked at her. He feeds the horse a carrot.

"U-Uh...no, this horse is fine. He is yours after all. Plus, I trust you." she said to Alastor, looking up at the horse, raising an eyebrow as she looked into it's eyes. Aiah looked back to the stable doors and opened them for Alastor. "I'll wait for the two of you out here." she said, pointing outside. Aiah stepped out and went a little ways from the stable before sitting in the grass, picking randoms blades of it.

Alastor walked the horse out of the stables patting it slowly "please don't drop the princess" he sighed softly then walks over to princess. "My lady should I get on first or you?"

Aiah heard Alastor walk out of the stable along with his horse. "It doesn't really matter to me. As long as I'm not riding by myself, I should be fine either way." she said simply, walking up to Alastor and the horse. She slowly lifted a hand and stroked the black horse's neck.

Alastor hopped on the horse then held out his hand helping her up the horse. "My lady ready to go to the bakery?"

Aiah grabbed Alastor's hand as he helped her up. She sat behind him and when he asked if she was ready to go, she nodded. "Yes, I'm ready." she said, wrapping her arms around Alastor's waist to secure herself.

Alastor made the horse gallop into town. They made it there in a few minutes stopping in front of the bakery. "Alright lets go my lady " he hops off the horse waiting to catch her.

Aiah was caught a little off guard when the horse started galloping, but got used to it right away. In a matter of minutes, they were already outside of the bakery. Aiah watched Alastor climb off of the horse waiting to help her. She slid off of the saddle and into Alastor's arms. "Thank you." she said simply.

"Sooner or later I'm going to kiss you princess" he grins helping her down then leads the horse to a safe place before leading her into the bakery full of the scent of pastries.

Aiah's jaw dropped, Alastor's comment not registering for a few seconds. Then, her eyes widened as her blush returned. "W-What brought that up?" she asked, obviously flustered as she followed him into the bakery, the smells of the pastries in the air.

Alastor thought a bit to her question then chuckled looking at the freshly bakery goods "having you in my arms made me think of that princess. I'll keep my feeling to myself if you wish." he picks up a sample piece of the cake eating it slowly.

Aiah smiled and patted Alastor's head. "It's fine, Alastor. Speak your mind as you please. That's the one thing I will never order you not to do." she said sincerely, locking gazes with him as she said so, her smile dropping to emphasize her seriousness. Then, she turned to look at the different cakes, her eyes widening at the variety. "Ooh...so many to choose from!" she breathed, looking into the glass like a little kid.

"Should I buy you a slice of every one?" Alastor walked over to the princess as she looked into the glass of sweets. He will get a slice of pie for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.