~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah wasn't expecting the answer she received from Alastor. "W-Wait, what? Does my father know about this?" she asked, more curious and surprised than angry. She followed him up the staircase, occasionally glancing down at the steps so she wouldn't trip.

"My lady if you need assistance I can carry you." Alastor looked at her smiling softly then nodded to her question. "Yes the King knows about that boy's father and has a spy watching him just in case he wants to betray him." he crossed his arms looking out one of the windows.

Aiah's eyes widened at Alastor's suggestion, but she smiled. "No, that's alright Alastor. I don't want to burden you more than I already do. Plus, I might be too heavy for you to carry anymore." she said, laughing slightly. When she heard Alastor say that her father knew, it sent a wave of relief over her. "That's good. I would be torn if something would happen to him." she said, sighing a bit.

"Hmm I doubt it. You will never be too heavy for me princess" Alastor picked her up bridal style holding Aiah in his arms smiling softly walking towards her bedroom. "Plus your feet must hurt from the shoes and the dancing. I can't let you walk."

Aiah gasped when Alastor picked her up bridal style, a slight blush rising to her face. When he mentioned that her feet may have been hurting, she had to agree. "Yeah...thanks Alastor." she said as they were nearing her room.

Alastor chuckled softly looking a the light blush on her face "Made you blush didn't I? Should I put you down?" he walked over to her room using one of his hands to open up the door then walks inside placing her on the bed.

Aiah blushed slightly darker at Alastor's comment, narrowing her eyes as she looked away. "I-I'm not blushing." she said as he put her on her bed. She stood up and went to her wardrobe, grabbing an outdoor dress. "I need help with my corset again." she said, turning to Alastor.

Alastor walked over to her wrapping his arms around her whispering in her ear softly "You're still blushing princess" he chuckled softly moving his arms away unties her corset moving away from her.

Aiah blushed even darker, the color of her dress. "A-Alastor!" she gasped when she felt his arms around her. But then, he untied her corset, making her sigh in relief. She could actually breath now. Aiah shed the party dress, having a smaller one on underneath, before slipping the outdoor dress on over it. "Alright, I'm ready. Do you need to change first?" she asked, her blush nowhere near fading.

"You're still blushing Aiah" He chuckles softly nodding getting up off her bed walking over to his room taking off his jacket and shirt

Aiah watched Alastor leave, huffing a bit. She walked over to her mirror and turned her head, examining the different angles. She decided to do something different this time. Aiah searched her slightly cluttered dresser, finding a hair tie. She pulled her hair up into a well-done ponytail, leaving a few of her bangs to hang on her forehead. Turning, she saw her wash basin from earlier that morning, to rinse her face, and dipped her hand in it. Aiah twisted her bangs with her wet fingers so that they would stay curled.

Alastor put on his slacks and black shirt. He fixed his hair then stretches walking back into the princess' room sitting back on her bed.

Aiah turned, hearing Alastor walk into her room. She brushed off the front of her dress and walked forward. "Looking sharp as always." she teased, winking at him. Then she held out her hand to him, smiling a bit. "I take it you're ready, then?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"And you're beautiful as usual especially when you blush." Alastor teased getting up off the bed holding her hand gently walking out the room with her

"Hmm...beautiful as always, huh? Are you admitting that you watch me sleep?" she asked innocently, but she was only teasing. Aiah could hear the party, now in full swing, from her hall. She sighed and ran her free hand along the back of her neck. In all honesty, she wasn't very lady-like for a princess, not that it bothered her any. "So, what are we going to do in town?" she asked, looking up at Alastor, trying to block out the loud voices of random people as they neared the Great Hall. They had to pass it in order to go through the front doors.

"Well I have seen you sleeping multiple times making sure no one is trying to kill or kidnap you." Alastor patted her head gently. "I though there was somewhere you wanted to go" he thought a little rubbing his chin. "we can walk around until you see something interest"

Aiah's steps faltered when she heard Alastor's comment. That backfired. "A-And I'm thankful for that." she said, pouting a little that her plan to make him blush didn't work. Then, a certain place popped into her head. "The bakery!" she said suddenly, eyes lighting up as she turned to look up at Alastor, a childish grin on her face. Aiah had always had the biggest sweet tooth, so she absolutely loved sweets.

"You're going to have to do better than that to make me blush princess" Alastor laughed kissing her cheek gently "Alright lets go to the bakery I'll get you anything you wish" he starts walking down the stairs with her.

When Alastor kissed Aiah's cheek, she gasped and flung her hand to her cheek, blushing ten times worse. "N-Not fair!" she stuttered, following Alastor down the stairs. After a few moments she looked at his back with a raised eyebrow. "You know you don't have to pay with your own money, Alastor. You've earned it, and plus, I have my own allowance. You shouldn't have to pay for me...especially when all I do is order you around all day." Aiah said glumly, her smile faltering.

He turns his body to face her "I love you my lady. I would do anything to make you happy so let me pay for you." Alastor smiled softly looking her into her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.