Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(XD don't worry. I have done the same.)

Shade yawned again and glanced for a second at her window looking at the sunlight. She felt like a vampire not wanting to get out of the darkness. She smiled feeling her muscles relaxing with his rubbing and kissed his lips softly. "What time is it?"

Ragnar looked to her with a smile "Time?... No clue... I gave my watch to you~ but a Guess say its somewhat into the first class of the day as the janitor banged on the door" he said and stretched out. He then pulled her close and kissed her softly before getting up, soon he would put on some clothes as his ones was still in the laundry. He would then agian pull his hood up before looking to Shade and Artimes "Wana get going?... I bet we still can make it right on time" he said and chuckled slightly

She kissed him back softly not actually thinking on his words until a few moments later. "What? First class?! Damn it!" She followed him out of bed quickly and took her clothes to run into the bathroom to get changed. In a minute she was out again and lifted Artimes into her arms to run outside the room pulling Ragnar as well. "Let's go!"

"Sure I can, Tox," she said positively. She waited for him tapping her foot and smiling.

Ragnar chuckled a bit and watched her run out of bed, especially her eessential parts and then simply shrugged huntil she returned. Soon enough she pulled him and Artimes out of there which surprised him quite a bit "Woah... ooookay" he said and followed her in her rush. He was careful to keep his hood on and keep out of the way of objects. "Hey... slow down ok?.... I mean we don't have a juggernaut on our tails" he siad and sighed slightly in a bit of stressed way.

Shade chuckled and slowed down hearing him. "I'm sorry. I just, I'm not doing well in math and I don't want to have bad notes in the rest of the classes as well or my father will kill me." She stopped a moment to cup his face softly in apologize. Looking at his hood she smiled softly, just like yesterday when they met.

Ragnar nodded to her, he rubbed his head slightly towards her hand and chuckled as he looked to Artimes in her arms. "Well, I haven't really had much education at all really. Only the knowledge passed onto me from my fellows and Artimes. I guess being a Deity have its perks." he said and walked with her to the classroom.

"In that case I envy you." She chuckled and walked along with him to the classroom letting Artimes walk over to her shoulder. Opening the door, she slipped into the class quietly and went to the back to take a seat, making sure there was an empty one at her aide for Ragnar.

@Dahrinn
Kimberly chuckled lightly at Lyall. "Well then, let's get you to combat class." She said with a small smile before taking his arm to walk him to class. "So, Lyall, have you looked into a personal guide or anything? I can't imagine getting around this huge school is easy for you." She said with sincerity in her voice.

"That way." Nameless told him while pointing down the hall. "Hurry up. Teacher's got a short temper."

Ragnar gave a shrug, he wasn't really sure how to answer that but he slipped into the classroom with her and sat down nearby. He looked to her for a while, and noticed how she had Artimes on her shoulder. This made Ragnar tilt his head a bit and ponder about how strange it seemed for him to sit with someone else, however he soon looked to the teacher and figured he should pay attention even if he really missed every second he didn't look at Shade.... but having Artimes with her, at least that way he knew that she didn't vanish.

"Thanks and you waiting on something?" noticing the tapping of her foot. "or are you tap your foot when nervous and or subconsciously?" He asked hoping he hadn't done anything.

Lyall looked forward, his face was expressionless. "That's a complicated story, actually... to put it in summary, the only three people from my home who would help me are unable to. All three are humans. So other than that I don't know where I would look."

Kimberly frowned as Lyall told her no one would help him. "I will help you as often as I can." She said in response to his sad explanation. She felt bad for Lyall. Being born blind is one thing, but being cursed with it is something else entirely. However, both sucked. "Maybe we can get you a whistle or something." She joked, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Lyall's expression was a small smile, and he turned his head over to Kimerly. "Thanks... and a whistle is actually a good idea."
As they were walking, they passed a window, and as Lyall walked through the sunlight... he flinched and shut his eyes, for a fraction of a second.
Lyall said one more thing.
"Will we be taking the... window route... to combat class?" Once again, he had to try to keep a straight face,
particularly as he said the words, Window Route.

Kimberly chuckled. She wasn't sure if Lyall was trying to be humorous on purpose, but it was funny regardless. "No, no. We can take the stairs like normal people." She responded seriously. Although, she did admire the irony in the words she chose. Smiling to herself, she continued to lead Lyall to his destination. "So, a whistle huh? Guess we'll have to go into town after school." She said, thinking aloud.

"Oh, I do it subconsciously," she said, only noticing now. She stopped her foot, and then finished up the sheet and relaxed. Shadow couldn't be bothered to check it, she was honestly quite tired from last nights readathon. She lazily smiled at Tox and took a sip from her water bottle

Lyall's eyes widened for a moment.
"There's a town?"
Lyall's first thought was the idea of his village, but populated by demons, though he knew it was unlikely to be similar to his home. He now had a number of questions.
"How big is it? And is there a weapon forge? How did I miss it on the way here? Are the people nice?" Lyall had a small smile as he asked this, except when he asked how he missed it, during which he simply had one eyebrow raised. He doesn't know where he aproached the school from, so it was likely his path simply didn't cut through any town. His guide had turned back when they were a few miles from the school.

Lyall passed another window, but this time only blinked heavily for a moment, as if dust were in his eyes.

Shade sighed with the class as now she saw it bored and just wanted to keep spending time with Ragnar. Her eyes moved at him with a hidden smile and went back to the teacher. She looked at the clock and reminded herself painfully the class was just starting. Her hand caressed Artimes continuously as she sighed and made notes on her notebook every now and then, but after a moment she just stopped placing attention and starting drawing a cat on the pages turning into a saberthooth.

"well i finished my audio thingy and i assume you have finished your work by the way your relaxing?" he ask returning the smile. She was such a nice lady. "Say how about we get a pass to leave early so we may find my dorm really quick?" he inquires hoping she would agree. Plus he saw no point in sitting in a classroom when your has been complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.