Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure," she said yawning. "You go to the teacher... Oh fine I will," she said, trying to wake up. "Hey Professor," she said after he asked why she had her hand up. "Tox and I have finished our work and I was thinking of quickly show him around," she said casually

@Dahrinn
Once again Kimberly found herself chuckling at Lyall. "Yes there's a town," she responded, "It's easy to miss since It's so far from the school and It's a small town, one of those everybody knows everybody kind of things." She thought back to last year, her first year at Saphir Academy, when she had gone to town for the first time. She wasn't quite as excited as Lyall seemed, but did have a good time there none the less. It wasn't that the town was anything special, it was just nice to get a reprieve from school once in a while. "Also," she paused for a moment as she argued with herself whether or not she should even say it. "It's mostly populated by humans. Any demons there are humanoid, so they're harder to detect. Needless to say, we might be a little obvious..." Kimberly was referring to Lyall's appearance, knowing that a human without knowledge of demons or anything supernatural probably wouldn't react well to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ragnar tried to pay full attention to the class, but feeling the pats she gave Artimes and realizing that he was sending them to him was a bit distracting. He glanced over to them and realized that Shade was drawing in her notebook rather than paying attention causing him to chuckle somewhat but silently. He mumbled to himself about understanding why she had bad grades if she didn't pay attention, yet he couldn't be too hard on her as the class seemed rather boring right now until the actual combat actually would start.

She looked back at the teacher boringly and tried to pay attention. Soon she was glancing at Ragnar again and noticing hin also looking at her made her grin softly. Looking at Artimes, she teasingly kissed the cat's snout so he would feel it as well.

Ragnar would tilt his head and look a bit awkward towards her as she grinned to him and slightly sweat drop where he sat. However as she nabbed the purring Artimes and kissed his snout he would blush deeply and shudder, while Artimes surely would purr and kiss her right back making Ragnar feel rather jelous even thought he felt everything.

She noticed he was blushing after he 'sent' him that kiss, and something about his expression made her wonder if he was jealous. She didn't have any intentions to make him feel like that, for the thought of that just made her smile slightly knowing he cared a lot by being jealous. She tried to put attention again as she mindlessly caressed Artimes. Thankfully the class almost reaching an end.

Lyall nodded and said. "Well, assuming that I look the same as I last saw myself, I don't think I would have too much of a problem with a disguise... Just have to put some contacts on... and cover my lower face with a scarf or bandanna." As he said this, they were almost to the combat class, about to go outside.

The teacher lets gives them permission to leave so he gets up and makes his way to door "Well after you miss Shadow" he speaks as opens the door for her. He was glad and happy she was kind enough to show him around.

Ragnar yawned slightly and started looking boored towards the end of the class, it was after all rather difficult to keep close attention during the entire class especially for someone not used to do so. Crossing his arms he pondered hard about what the teacher had told them and tried to sort it out to the best of his abilities. Rules and things was always good to hear, especially while surrounded by demons it was kind of great knowing what he was up against, he would also probably come off as one of the few who had never heard them before.

@Dahrinn
Kimberly nodded in agreement as he spoke. "I think you're right. We can make this work." She said with a smile. "I'll find you after school and then we can go." She noticed they were outside now, almost to combat class. She was probably going to stick around since she didn't much like her first class of the day and her favorite was always combat class anyway.

Finally the class finished and as soon as she stood up with Artimes she went to give Ragnar's cheek a soft kiss. "Hey sleepy." She smiled with her notebooks on her hands and waited for him to walk to the next class. At least the combat wasn't one to stay on a desk writing stuff down.

Even thought Ragnar may been a bit sleepy a bit earlier, the kiss was certainly enough to make him snap back awake in surprise. He smiled and chuckled a bit awkwardly as he turned to look at Shade "Hi Princess~" he said and grinned slightly as he stretched out and got out of his seat. After tjat Ragmar wpiöd follow Shade to the next class, and once there he would look around with a bit of interest before looking to Shade. "So... Should you and I.... you know... spar?..." he said to her and sweat dropped slightly, he honsetly was bit worried about them fighting against others as he had no clue what to expect of them in term of powers... at least with Shade he had a bit of a clue what to expect, and at least with her he expected that there wouldn't be a murderious intent with it.

She walked close to him happily, placing her arm around him softly. She turned at him once outside and smirked with his question. "Maybe... If you want." Nightshade chuckled softly and kissed him lightly before taking a seat. "It would be interesting."

Ragnar grinned a bit more once she kissed him again, he wanted it to last longer however and pouted a bit at its shortness. "Yeah, I would like it... at least as long as Artimes fight on my side..."he said and Sweat dropped over the fact that Artimes still was with Nightshade and he knew that he was pretty screwed if he didn't have his partner fighting alongside him... it was weird how each time seeing them together amde him feel a bit jelous in some ways, each time he thought about Artimes his shoulder started feeling unusually cold where his warmth usually was... and while thinking about NightShade he found himself feeling unusually lonley when he didn't have the attention of either one of them.

Shade chuckled softly and nodded pulling him at her side. "Of course, dear. He's part of you after all." She smiled reassuringly and stared at him for a moment. There was something bothering him, she could tell. She had seen that expression before, that morning at the first class. "Is everything okay, love?" Her hand caressed his distracted as she waited for the combats to start.

Ragnar smiled to her yet chuckled a bit nervously as she questioned him, of coruse being close to her was pleasant and hearing that he could have Artimes felt reassuring at least. He looked to her and blushed faintly when she claled him love and nodded slightly "Yeah... Its just quite a bit of new to take in I guess... its strange, but not neccessarily in bad ways. "he said and shrugged slightly, it was indeed easy to just tell the part of truth he knew, but somehow admitting jealousy was difficult... and at points he honsetly wondered how deep the affection between her and Artimes would run. He didn't mind them being close, but he wanted to share the love too... it was odd, but he was so closely attached to Artimes he kind of hoped that it was a Three way love... for both his own, and for Artime's sake. With the knowledge of how close Artimes needed to be, it would be hard to fit a forth love there... unless it was somewhat a pet, but Artimes weren't really a pet either... he was a respectable companion / brother like entity. It was to the point he wondered if Nightshade would be fine with being shared by the two instead. "Uhm... Yes... so, uhm... want to begin?" he asked

She nodded with a kind smile. "I understand, I could say the same with all the boyfriebd thing." She blushed slightly with that word, never really thinking on the time when she would have someone to call boyfriend. When he asked her to begin, she looked back at him with a small grin and let Artimes more to his shoulder before standing up. "Sure, let's go." She was confident and excited. The contestants she had before were not really interesting for her, strong? Yes, a lot, but she didn't found anything special on them. With Ragnar that was obviously different and the idea of now wanting to hurt him or Artimes, just made the game more difficult and interesting to play.

Ragnar gave her a nod and smirked slightly when she blushed, it was so much more fun to see her do it rather than doing it himself. "Thank you"he said and looked to Artimes who leaped down from Nightshade's shoulder and trotted over to himself. He stretched out slightly and prepared himself somewhat while Artimes seemingly did the same, the idea was to not hold back after all and to actually fight like they would do any other day. In realization it would be like one of the times they fought a Steam Engine Jouggernaut, yet however it was likely going to be even harder to face a Demon in combat. "Let us begin then... Artimes!..."he said and shouted to Artimes who nodded to him "Right Master!~" he responded and ran towards Ragnar and leaped towards him. Ragnar smirked slightly as he pulled down his hood and chuckled slightly "I show you something fun..."he said and as he held out his arms to the side Artimes seemed to leap straight into it making him glow for a mere few moments as they seemingly fused together. A moment later Ragnar's eyes turned into slits, his teeth into fangs and Cat ears and a tail sprouted in their apporpriate places. He then turned slightly and in a teasingly sexy pose blew Nightshade a kiss "Wana play sweetie? Nyaa?~" he said with a grin while his natural cool look mixed with a sexy cute one.

[However the rather sinister gleam in his eyes and his smirk tells that his intentions are wild, The screen splits... and a battle have begun. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hahaha nice music.)

Shade walked to stand in front of him, her eyes amused as she watched him shift after Artimes seemed to get inside him in some way. There was still many things he had yet to show her. She smiled before her eyes turned a firing yellow and red, her teeth in sharp fangs and her nails into claws. After a short moment, her clothes became her black fur and a huge hellhound was before Ragnar. She growled lowly, her saliva seeming like lava falling to the ground as she walked around him.

Seals2nv.png

Kunai.
1181582-kunai2.jpg
Ragnar smirked slightly as Nightshade turned into her hellhound form, and he observed her transformation with great interest. "oooh What a sexy beast nyaa~ I cannot wait to play with nyouu~" he said and purred deply as he licked the back of his hand and rubbed it towards his cheek. He smirked as he formed Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram with his hands while grinning slightly "Summoning Nyan Jutsu~" he said and in a puff of smoke a Kunai appeared in the air that he grabbed onto and spun around slightly. He then smirked as he leaped into the air and threw it towards Shade in a calm sweeping emotion, then spun around backflipped and landed on the ground again where he made the ram sign. "Transformation Nyan Jutsu" he said and suddenly the Kunai would turn into a Tennis ball and bounce around for a bit on the ground in front of Shade's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.