Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um..." Shadow waited until the teacher wasn't looking then quickly grabbed out her schedule. "I have combat class. Do you know what you have?" she asked. "Oh sorry of course not," she quickly stuffed it back in her bag and took out Tox's schedule. "You have..." she moved her finger to the box the class was in. "Oh! Your in combat class as well!"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dahrinn
"Good, I'm glad to hear both." Kimberly said to Lyall with a smile. Then Lyall mentioned someone she was talking to, which she assumed was Carter. She thought about it for a moment. "Hmm. I'm not sure. I met Carter yesterday." She told him, her smile growing a little bigger when she thought back to her conversation with the male only moments ago. "Anywho, I'm not eager to get to my first class, so would you like me to help you to yours?" She asked.

"Sweet looks like we get to hangout for a bit" he said with smile hoping by rare chance he has almost all the same classes she does. "and you still haven't answered my offer miss shadow. I would like to help you with your mind control by being a subject on our free time" he offers yet again hoping she will answer this time.

"I could try... I warn you it may be painful. And thank you a lot for offering, but I am still not sure," she said nervously. Shadow didn't want to hurt him in anyway. Shadow looked back pondering whether she should turn her polite friend into a test subject.

"I wont mind, i offered cause i wish to help" he said with a smile "Just if you do succeed don't make me do anything embarrassing is all i ask" He continued hoping he could help her. Plus he was curious to how it felt to be mind controlled. "Can you tell me how combat class works?"

Shadow raised her eyebrow and released a devilish smile. "Thank you for the idea!" She stifled a giggle and looked back to her work as the teacher turned back, then as he got distracted she quickly resumed talking. "So the teacher usually asks you to show your talents, gives a bit of advice, then matches you up with someone else to fight. Yes, it's only a tiny bit dangerous," she said casually. "Well when I say tiny..."

"Well some 1 is a bit mischievous?" he returns her smile "and what do you mean by tiny? and i doubt the instructor will know how to advise me on my power." he laughs a bit. As far as he knew he was the only one with his power and to get advise from some 1 advise on thier power without actually seeing it cause you cant actually see the sound barrier break really.

"By tiny I of course mean it can get very dangerous, but usually not. And the teacher might be able to help you, we will only now till we get there," she said truthfully.

"True true, i hope i don't hurt any 1 to badly" he spoke with a worried look. Yes he would like to better himself with his power but breaking he sound waves for combat at ground level can be awfully dangerous. "Well when its my turn make sure you put in those ear plugs, cause when the sound barrier breaks, it sounds like clap of thunder in your ear and i don't want to hurt you with your sensitive hearing" he warns her.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, I thank you for being concerned," she said, honestly grateful. "Although... We really should do our work I am far behind," she added to remind herself, and raced time to fit in the answers before the next class.

He nodded his head and let her do her work. After minute or 2 listen to his audio thingy not really paying attention when all the sudden he remembered he had a dorm but no idea how to get to it. "Sorry to bug you miss shadow but i got a dorm room but i dont know where it is, can you show me next time we have a break like at lunch or something?"

There it was, the bell signaling the start of classes, annoying as always. Just as it began ringing, the door opened and students poured into the nearly empty classroom, each taking a seat. Many glanced over at Maulnar, wondering what he was writing about already, but quickly dismissed the thought to continue what they were doing, whether that was sleeping or going over how boring this class was undoubtedly going to be.

"Silence!" The demon shouted, his voice easily carrying over any other noise inside the class, shutting up everyone as they turned their heads to face the teacher. "Hoods off." He added, staring at Maulnar's hidden face. The boy muttered some words of protest, but obliged and removed the hood. His head, visible at last, was devoid of any hair, his skin pale as the moon except for the giant burn scar, covering the right side of his face, which went down his neck and under his clothes. Behind his glasses were two dark blue, bloodshot eyes, staring back at the teacher in anger, who smiled as he spoke. "No need to be ashamed of your appearance. Now.." He said and turned towards the blackboard, writing his name in big letters for everyone to see. "My name is Agiel, and this year I'll be teaching you the importance of analysing magic. This skill can be useful in any situation, be it combat, investigation, dispelling traps and wards or day-to-day use. Understanding why and how your spells do what they do can drastically increase your skills, which is why any powerful magic user should know the ins and outs of his magic, as well as his body and mind. Of course, like many of the courses inside our school, this class isn't without danger, so we'll go over the safety issues again." The teacher explained, and was answered by a collective groan. Everyone had heard those rules before, enough to effortlessly recite them, but Agiel was determined and began informing the students on what they already knew.

Lyall though for a moment, and said "Well, today my first class is combat class... I'll admit, not the best class for a blind man... but I doubt a group of orcs would go easy on me, basically I need to re-learn how to fight."

@Iatos
Shade stretched and yawned moving close to Ragnar as she curled up again. No... No classes today, he was too tempting to leave, just like her bed. After a moment she felt Artimes moving again close to her, making Shade chuckle. Moving her arms out from the covers, she lifted the cat up and got him inside with her, snuggling him closer between her and Ragnar. Scratching his neck, chest, and back with slow massages, she smiled taking Ragnar's hand with her free one.
(Sorry For missing this ^^")

Ragnar listened to the door and chuckled slightly before shaking his head slightly. He heard and felt how Shade moved and looked to her for a moment, it seemed like she wouldn't get up now either and not before long she was snuggling Artimes as well. He smirked when he felt her rub his back and he ubbed hers in return with both his hands.

Saki

The place where Saki had gone to, looked nothing like the academy they were at a moment ago. The sky was pitch black, without any stars, the sun or the moon. The air smelled heavily of smoke and fire.
The two were standing on a glass-like tower, which was connected to a massive glass fortress, below them was a scorched land, one could see traces of former cities, forests and rivers below.
As the guy stepped in, and tried to grip another of Saki's barriers, she simply stepped back, outside of his grasp. Only to disappear and reappear on the far side of the tower, facing the burning world.
"This place is Makai."
She turned around to face him.
"A burning world of empty dreams, I doubt anyone would mind if I caused destruction here... You however, should be worried, western demons are weak here."
She jumped backwards, off of the edge of the tower and immediately started floating.
"I suppose you'll give up sooner or later though."
Behind her, numerous magical circles started to appear out of thin air, and their numbers continued to increase, all ominously pointing towards her opponent.​

Friedth simply watched her teleport off, thought however his hand that a moment ago had reached for her now held a tendrill of the essence she left behind. He then turned his head to look towards her slowly "A world once a home... " he replied slightly and leaned down to put his hand towards the tower roof. Squeezing his hand the whole tower seemed to almost instantly shatter into a million pieces just like the barrier had earlier. Freiedth remained where he stood earlier and once he rose to his feet again he simply looked to Saki "West?... North?...East?... South?... You speak of directions of a compass... with an assumption of one being in the opposite of the other" he responded calmly, he then held up the tendril as many more seemed to wrap around him like an spectral numerously armed octopus. One for each magical circle that formed. "There is nothing that would make one yield" he said simply and slowly started walking towards Saki through the air.​

"Your a stubborn one Ill give you that. Here." Suddenly the branches that grew from Celtic's shoulders began to twitch and bend, all pointed at a the western building. "I can sense auras with my 'wings'. There is a demential rupture over there."

Seeing that the two laughed it off Nameless sent a final warning message to both of them "Classes have all ready started idiots. Get up or I'll see if the principal likes your little love story."

Last edited by a moderator:
Amon, Celtic has the scent, follow him.
Doing it.
''Lead me to them Celtic, as fast as you can!''
Amin contemplated flight, but it was unnecessary at that moment.

Celtic calmly walked into the building and gestured to the portal in the floor. "Here." He said simply.

"Eh? Oh hello angel." Nameless said when she saw him. However she was slightly less pleased when he saw that weapon wielding nut from yesterday not in his classes. "What are you doing here?

''...one moment.''
He want's us to jump into a portal!
So?

Can you see where it leads?
You're the all seeing god, you have a look.
You know I can't unless he become Amun-Ra.
We'll I can't see shit.
Apparently.
Ask Celtic.
Amon looked to Celtic.
''Where does it go?''

"No clue, all I can tell is that it was made by a Eastern demon." Celtic replied, looking down into the strange rift.

''Well, thats a start. Looks like we're gonna have to leave this for a while, not gonna risk the journey.''
He sheathed his weapons.
''So, which way is combat training?''

Status
Not open for further replies.