Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As they walked outside, Lyall's eyes shut tight at the sun, but he was back to normal quickly as they entered the class.
Lyall found a seat. He once more opened his backpack, and it could be clearly seen that it had very little actual supplies in it, and was rather filled with various strange objects and souvenirs, probably from his home. He then removed a weapon from his pack,2712133921_86707ff304.jpg
Lyall smiled as he held it, and his hand ran over the engraving on the side of the blade.
Scratches on the hilt and dents on the blade suggested that it had seen much use.

Lyall turned towards Kimberly and said, "Could you direct me to a training dummy?"
He paused for a moment... "Oh, and when you are where the dummies are, could you stand to it's side and tap it's head with the tip of my cane?"

As they left the classroom, Shadow flicked through his bag for notice on where his dorm was. Finding the slip of paper, she pulled it out. Looking at it, she was confused. Tox had the same dorm as her. "Hey, we are in the same dorm... That's strange," she said. It wasn't common for you to be in the same dorm as someone, and same class. "Wait a sec..." Quickly grabbing his timetable, she pulled out hers and compared the two. She gasped and her jaw dropped open. They were exactly the same

"Really? Ether the school has mixed dorms or they thought i was to blind to care what room they put me in." He speaks in a pondering voice. "Well glad to know my room mate is good person and whats up?" He asked when she herd her gasp. "Something wrong?" He asked a little worried not knowing what she was looking at.

"Our classes..." She stumbled for words. Surely this was not coincidence. "Are exactly the same..." Blinking, she stared at the sheet again. She shook the papers and looked again. Nothing had changed. How... What... "That is not chance," she said finally

"Or its the rarest chance that ever occurred" He offered also pondering this phenomenon. "ether way at least helping me find my classes and stuff wont be problem. Though i if the school did it on purpose then i think they volunteered your services without asking by assuming you would help some 1 like me therefor causing giving same schedule and dorm. Though i personally don't mind but i will ask for a schedule change if it bothers you?" he asked not wanting to be a bother to her.

Seals2nv.png

Kunai.
1181582-kunai2.jpg
Ragnar smirked slightly as Nightshade turned into her hellhound form, and he observed her transformation with great interest. "oooh What a sexy beast nyaa~ I cannot wait to play with nyouu~" he said and purred deply as he licked the back of his hand and rubbed it towards his cheek. He smirked as he formed Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram with his hands while grinning slightly "Summoning Nyan Jutsu~" he said and in a puff of smoke a Kunai appeared in the air that he grabbed onto and spun around slightly. He then smirked as he leaped into the air and threw it towards Shade in a calm sweeping emotion, then spun around backflipped and landed on the ground again where he made the ram sign. "Transformation Nyan Jutsu" he said and suddenly the Kunai would turn into a Tennis ball and bounce around for a bit on the ground in front of Shade's face.

Shade growled lowly looking at his hands, waiting for anything to happen as she didn't know what to expect from him. He was filled with surprises. When she saw the blade being throw, she prepared to move and evade it, but suddenly the knife transformed into a ball than rolled to her paws. She took a step back wondering it was a gas bomb or something but nothing happened. She looked back at him with an amused smirk and then placed her paw over the ball to place it on fire. "This... Is my definition of playing, love..." She growled before taking the fire ball between her fangs and throw it against him. Right after, she jumped towards Ragnar to attempt to tackle him down with her weight.

Ragnar chuckled slightly as he was glad over her amusement. Yet seeing her light the ball on fire he grinned as she threw it back to him, he opened his palms and for a moment stopped it seemingly creating a small focused sphere around it. Then as he noticed how she pounced towards him and gently side stepped just enough for her to miss him while he made the ram sign again and smiled " Transformation nyan Jutsu~ he said with a purr as he altered the form of the Tennis ball into a large hoop that was still ablaze from Shades flames and that she leaped right through with ease as she pounced towards him. Ragnar winked to her with a smirk "Yay~ good one-nyan" he said giving her an applaud.

''Well then, this has been fun.''
Amon walked towards the sound of pounding and hoped that it was the combat yard.
That was odd of him.
I am ready for battle.
Yeah yeah. Swap back already, I don't want you accidentally mutilating me...again.
Understandable.

Christopher walked into the combat yard, saw a dummy and drew his sickle-swords.
He got into a combat stance and began to beat the living daylight out of it, each strike heating the blades more and more until their very metal was molten and golden.
This is fun.
Can you pull back on the fire a bit, I want this to be challenging.

The blades returned slowly to shape and now just glowed a little.

Shade jumped right into the hoop with an evil growl. She looked at Ragnar with firing eyes and incremented the flames and heat of the fire in the hoop to turb it into ashes. She neared him slowly to then make a quick turn to make him fall with her tail. A second later jumping towards him to throw him down with a smirk.

Ragnar gave her a playful grin as she approached him slowly and just stood there waiting slightly, however as she turned his hoop to ashes he sweat dropped a little even thought he was still smiling. Seeing her trying to flail him down using her tail he simply snickered as he skipped right over it as if were a skipping rope, then when she pounced towards him again he reached out his hand and quickly flicked her nose before clapping his hands causing them to suddenly switch places with Ragnar now sittign on her back. "Cat trix nyan jutsu~" he said and clapped his hand as he sat on her back before rubbing it for her.

Nightshade looked at him disappear and in a second he was on her back. She growled a chuckle and shook her head. She couldn't be serious with him, and as she could see he couldn't either. She growled very lowly like a purr when he rubbed her back. If that was a real fight, he could have already killed her. She walked away from the arena and laid down carrying Ragnar with her. "You won, dear." She smiled and turned her head back to lick his hand.

Ragnar was a bit surprised yet relieved when she growl/purred to him and he purred deeply in return to her, he chuckled with her and followed along happily as she carried him off. Once she laid down with him and licked his hand he smiled and patted her head gently, he then sank down next to her and held her close. He kissed her cheek and found it quite amazing that she could control fire so well that she could lick him with her tongue and still not brun him concidering that she had kind of drooled magma earlier. "Nyawww~ Thank nyou love nyan~" he said and chuckled slightly as his tail whipped playfully and he snuggled into her tightly. "Heynya~may I ask a curious kwestion-mya?... if nyou turn back... will nyou be naked then?... Just curious nyan~" he said his cat ears wiggling slightly as he shfted his head to look at her.

She growled again happily with the kiss and nuzzle him back, licking him every now and then with a smile. She listened carefully and nodded when he asked for permition to ask her something. She growled a chuckled and shook her head. "My transformation includes anything I have on me. My clothes become part of my fur and vice verse."

Ragnar listened to her and found her reply curious indeed if not quite fantastic, an transformation that included evertything like that was certainly worthy of respect. He blushed slightly as she gave him so much attention and hugged her before he focused. Soon enough Artimes fromed again outside of Ragnar's body causing him to slowly revert back to his original looks and causing him to shiver slightly at the feeling, However he chuckled slightly and watched as Artimes transformed into his Panther form and snuggled up towards Shade as well, not wanting to get left out. "Oh I see, that sounds quite useful... and quite fantastic. When I transform with Artimes, I cannot do the same... " he replied as he corrected his pants and his underwear a bit due to the tail no longer being there.

Nightshade smiled widely with his hug and watched interested his transformation. It was amazing how two beings could combine in one with such a balance. Her eyes moves at Artimes as he shifted into his panther form. She chuckled and nuzzled him back amused, biting at his neck and fur very softly. She was going to change along with Ragnar but now looking at how Artimes played with her, she decided to wait a bit more. Her paws teased Artimes a bit as her eyes moved to Ragnar fixing his pants. She chuckled and licked his face entirely with her wide tongue.

Ragnar was a bit surprised when she licked his whole face like that cauising him ot chuckle slightly as he gently wiped it off towards her neck fur. However he was quite sure of what was about to happen as he knew Artimes quite well by now, however he didn't really mind it tat much as he actually enjoyed seeing them play .

And Artimes surely didn't waste time with not answering to her teasing, he licked his mouth and pulled her head away from Ragnar as he gently flipped her onto her back, after that he pushed his pody down on her and tarted licking her face as both kisses and teasing licks, meanwhile he purred loudly with rough vibrations and soon he was humping her to show his affection, and that his big male parts certainly were interested in a bit more than just snuggling. In the end they more or less had settled dominance, and to Artimes she looked very submissive right now.

Nightshade chuckles and felt Ragnar throwing her on her back. She would never let anyone do that to her in this form due to what it meant talking about dominance, but Artimes was her friends and she just chuckled and licked his face back. It was then that she felt him starting to want to go a bit further. She didn't want to be rude or wild againt the panther, but she had to stop this now before she would regret it. She quickly took the scruff of his neck with her jaws and flipped them over, placing her on top of him with a soft growl. She licked his face just once more to show she wasn't mad or upset and stepped away from him to leave it clear she was in no position to be accepting that.

Ragnar watched their slight wrestle with Artimes ending up below, however he knew that like Artimes was now he wouldn't give up that easily. However as the Panther rolled onto his feet and readied to pounce on Night Ragnar grabbed the cats tail. Artimes fell to the ground and squirmed while hissing, however he soon shrunk back to the size of a cat and laid still. "M-master?... Im sorry" Artimes whimpered with his ears down, it seemed lile if Ragnars grip had been painful and hard.

Ragnar snorted slightly and he seemed a bit angry for a moment. However he reached out his hand toward Artimes and without another word he climbed up on Ragnars shoulder. Ragnar then gently stroke his head before patting Nightshade. "I'm sorry, my love... Come, let me show you something he said and wandered off slightly.

Nightshade looked back as soon as she sensed Artimes wanting to pounce on her, but before he could do that, Ragnar held him back. She stood quiet but then rubbed her head against his shoulder. "Its okay... Don't worry. We were just playing." She smiled at the cat and winked for him to relax. Feeling hin caressing her, she closed her eyes happily and listened to his words. She nodded and followed him closely as she shifted back to her human form. She arranged her hair and smiled at Ragnar wondering what he wanted to show her.

Christopher.
Yes Amon?

We've been doing this for a long time.
Well, what else should we do?
Is it not the new year's birth soon?
...are you saying I should get drunk?
I may be implying it.
Christopher turned, sethed the weapons and walked towards the closest place that sold alcohol.
''We'll be back soon.'' he shouted as he walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.