Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragnar nodded towards Nightshades reply, and playing was probably the right answer. However he was a bit jealous for now as he wanted to play with her too. But as he led her away slightly he then stopped to stare at the sky. "Nightshade..." he said softtly and embraced her tightly and then he gave her a deep kiss. Chuckling slightly as Artimes licked her cheek.

He then gently grabbed Nightshades wrist and extended her arm along with his. He focused for a moment while shutting his eyes, and as he gently and slowly withdrew his hand from around her wrist a tight collar would circle its way around it, and a leash would form in Ragnars hand. It was no wrist wear for sure as it actually was a colar for perhaps a cat that he had fitted around her wrist "Half My power lays in... Beast mastery. " he said and waited for her to respond

@Dahrinn

Kimberly watched as he took the weapon out of his bag. It looked strange to her since it was unlike anything she was used to seeing. Then again, her weapon of choice was a pair of daggers, she wasn't exactly in a position to judge. Kimberly's attention was then brought back to Lyall as he asked her to help him find the dummies. "Of course." She replied with a smile before doing exactly as he asked while making sure to stay a good enough distance away on the chance that he missed. "Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is combat difficult for you now?" She asked.

Lyall put one of his hands on his chin. "Well, my combat abilities have decreased dramatically... I assume with enough practice I will be able to overcome it. Orcs can be... predictable... to an extent, the Orcs that plague my home tend to grunt and growl as they fight, so I may be able to take at least one on while blind."

He thought for a few more seconds.
"My largest threat would probably be a tiger... or pretty much any predator that fancies stealth... they don't usually attack humans but animals have always had a certain... dislike of me."

He readied the axe to throw, and said one more thing.
"By the end of this year, I intend to learn to fight without eyes, and to harness whatever power I can from being a demon to make myself a better warrior than I was before."

Lyall lifted the axe above his head, and threw it with a swing on his arm mixed with a flick of his wrist. It had a decent spin to it, and impressive speed, as it loudly whipped through the air. It loudly and sharply lodged itself in the dummy's chest.

Kimberly listened intently to Lyall's answer. She couldn't believe it, but she was actually interested in hearing a little bit about him and where he came from. He was always going on about Orcs, though, so eventually she was going to ask about it. Right now, her focus was more preoccupied with the fact that he had actually made the shot. After a moment of shock, Kimberly began to clap her hands for him. "Good job, looks like you're already on your way." She said to him with a smile.

Lyall nodded, and he said with a grin.
"My aim is still good."

He walked over to the dummy, searched for the axe, and gripped it with one hand. He put his foot on the dummy as well, and quickly pulled the axe out, causing a few splinters to fall to the floor.
"There is a world of difference between throwing a blade, and parrying one... but I assume an enemy that I can catch off guard isn't too much of a problem."

"I was actually quite a good fighter before my ailment."

Nightshade stopped and looked at him when he called her name. Suddenly she was pulled into him and his lips met hers. She smiled and kissed him back gladly. Pulling back slowly she glanced at his hand wondering what he was going to do now. It seemed he never stopped surprising her. She then looked at the collar and the leash with a frown, chekibg on it interested. When he spoke, she smirked and took the leash with the same hand that was attached to and pulled him strongly against her. She shower her fangs teasingly and brushed then against his neck with a whisper. "You really think you would be able to master this beast?"

Ragnar's eyes widened to reaction to what Nightshade did, then he blushed deeply as the sensation certainly was triggering a lot of different feelings. "Heh, I could try... but I'm afraid that I would end up being mastered" he said scratching his neck slightly as he held her. He shuddered a bit more in sensation to her fangs and he got a few goosbumps. "heh... I'm so getting on on this..." he mumbled slightly and blushed more.

At this point, Kimberly had a smile on her face that reached from ear to ear. It wasn't of malicious nature, but most certainly gave away that something was brewing in her mind. "You just need to rely on your other senses more in a fight, and I think I can help you with that." She finally spoke up in response to his comments of battle. "My specialty just happens to be agility, and on occasion I can be pretty good with stealth as well. If you want, I can help you train, perhaps even be your moving target." This was just the thing to get her pumped. She knew that now he couldn't see her, but if they trained hard enough, after a while he wouldn't need to and this would make him a pretty tough opponent. That excited Kimberly.

Nightshade chuckled and hid her fangs again to kiss his neck kindly. She loosened her hands to just rest them against his waist running them up his back softly inside his cloak. She smiled and kissed his lips again softly, taking her sweet time to make it last. She pulled away and rested her head on his cheat as she hugged him happily. "Thank you."

Lyall nodded, and was twirling the hatchet around in his hand.
He put the hatchet back in his backpack.
"Sounds like a good idea, when do we start?"

"Whenever you want. It's your training." Kimberly responded with a chuckle. She had never trained a blind person before--actually, when she thought about it, she hadn't trained anyone before. Kimberly was usually a loner when it came to practicing her combat skills, minus the occasional spar to keep things interesting. Regardless, the focus had always been on herself. She was looking forward to the experience, and hopeful that it would bring the fun she had imagined it would. "When and where would you like to start?" Kimberly asked, bringing herself back to the real world.

Nightshade chuckled and hid her fangs again to kiss his neck kindly. She loosened her hands to just rest them against his waist running them up his back softly inside his cloak. She smiled and kissed his lips again softly, taking her sweet time to make it last. She pulled away and rested her head on his cheat as she hugged him happily. "Thank you."
Ragnar titled his head slightly as she kissed his neck and shut his eyes. It was a strange feeling to him yet he trusted her to not hurt him which she didn't. Feeling her hands inside his cloak he blushed and hugged her back. "For what...?" he asked a bit confused, he didn't really know what he had done to deserve her thanks... all he figured siad was that he was a horn dog right now... and it probably was quite obvious and feelable while standing this close to eachother.

Sable stumbled out of the forest far off from the school. she knew she had been gone awhile, but how long? she fell to her knees as blood slowly dripped from a wound on her right side. "how... how did i?" she muttered softly. she winced in pain as she laid a hand on it. "where... how...? by the creators... what has happened." she asked, her once sharp purple eyes now dulled with pain and confusion. "kim... I have to-" she said as she tried to get back on to her feet. sable leaned against the nearest tree and cried out in pain. pain, pain was something she rarely felt. something was wrong. how had she gotten here, what has happened? she could not remember. sable stood straight and began to slowly make the long trek back to the school. hours passed as she finally arrived at the far corner of the school. she couldn't see anyone but she could sense someone, or something near by. sable bit her lip as another wave of pain washed over her. she felt her heart falter slightly as she stumbled forward. "k-kim.." she muttered. she had to get to her friend. kim was the only one who knew what need to be done to heal her. sable took a few more steps till she fell to the ground. "n-no... I shall not... I refuse... refuse to die..." she gritted her teeth as she tried to rise once more. she managed to get to her knees when she heard the noise of others approaching. she tried to focus on the ones arriving but her eyes were beginning to blur. "k-kim?"

(sorry ive been away for so long, dragon age mania took hold of me. seeing as i've been gone so long i decided to throw some drama your way! a bit of a mystery for you guys. what has happened to the misfortunate sable? dun dun duh! XD lol.)

Lyall paused for a moment, in thought. The memory of the beast was still in his mind... so he didn't want to train outside.
After a few seconds, he spoke up.
"Well, I think I would like to train somewhere indoors, probably after we visit the nearby town."
He stopped for a moment.
"On another note, do you think they have any rare weapons to train with? I always wanted to try using a tower shield.

At the same time, a strange, invisible creature peered from a bush at a wounded demon.
It made a low clicking noise for some time, an continued to watch from it's spot.

Last edited:
The sound of soft footsteps slowly neared the wounded Stable. Eventually young man appeared from the shrubbery and stopped at her bleeding body.image.jpgHis shadow was twisted, dark, and moving. A black and red scarf covered his mouth and his right-hand eye was sewn shut. He rose a eyebrow when he saw the wounded demon but his pace did not quicken. Once he reached her he chocked his head slightly to the side and asked, "who are you?"

Nightshade smiled and looked up at him, already expecting that question from him. "Because you make me happy." As simple as that. She could tell him everything she saw in him. His gentleness, his respect, how he surprised her every time with his powers, his heart and braveness. But at the end came back to the fact that all his traits made her happy. She could feel his excitement and even his scent getting stronger, but she just took it as a compliment, blushing softly as she glanced down.

Ragnar laughed a bit at her answer, but in a very kind way as he wrapped his arms around her. He blushed as he saw her do and he figured she could tell how she was making him feel. He nodded to himself as he gently lifted her chin and then planted a deep kiss on her mouth and he held it there for as long as he could as he didn't want to pull away no mater how embarassing it felt to him. When he finally pulled away he patted her head and put his forehead towards hers so that he could look into her eyes. "I'm not sure if I deserve someone as you... but I love you more each second, your very sweet and kind and you certainly make me explode with happy emotions" he said and blushed slightly "I feel like I could easily spend the rest of my life together with you... Its really hard on me and Artimes bing boys you know... not in a bad way but. I know how it may be hasty and all... but would... you consier... 'mating' with... us?. Sorry if its... so quick but I've never been so close to a girl in my life, and I'm a bit afraid and nervous about it... I'm so excited too and so.. yeah you know... turned on. " h said and smiled to her as he blushed deeper but he bit his lip and held onto her unless she struggled.

Shade grinned with his hug, placing her arms around him tightly for a long time until he kissed her. She returned it happily, deepening the kiss as much as she was able to and lasting as much as he would like, as she didn't have any objections about it. Leaning her forehead against his, her hands ran up his back softly and then down again, resting on his waist.

Listening to his kind words, she smiled flattered as he told her how much he lived him and she felt the same and more, of that was possible. She noticed his blush and thengrinned at the chance to life with him an eternity if necessary. Maybe she was idealizing it as it hasn't be that much time she knew him, but she trusted him with everything she had. But then his next question took her by surprise, making her blush deeply as she glanced down ashamed. "I... I actually... Would like to... Yes. Just, I am a... It... It would be my first time." She whispered softly, not letting go of him as she tought about the fact of mating with him and Artimes. She blushed more and glanced up at him smiling softly.

A hooded boy materialises at the entrance of the academy.
Well, this looks like a right hellhole, eh? Chimes the spirit within his cognitive realm.
He grunts. "Well, Umbrus, we aren't here to admire the architecture, are we?"
Eh, grow a pair, Ozaren.
"Pardon?"
Nothing.
Illusorily, it would look as though Ozaren were having a conversation with himself, but in reality he had the misfortune to share a mindspace with a cynical spirit that couldn't help commenting on everything.
Ozaren sighs in exasperation. "We go in, we go out. Are you making an identity for me?"
You betcha. Mass murderer who should be killed on sight.
"Please don't, Umbrus."
I'm not making any promises.
Ozaren can hear a low buzzing as the minds of every student is melded to suit his needs. He is a new student. Schizophrenic. Just enrolled, from a rich, noble family.
He enters the building brusquely.

As Ozaren entered, a young receptionist and her petite apprentice called for his attention.
He strode over to an immaculate desk, smooth and exuding some kind of happy reassurance.
The receptionist glanced periodically over the top of her crescent-moon spectacles as she scribbled away in a bundle of paperwork with an alacritous demeanour. "So, are you a new enrolment?"
Ozaren paused for a nervous, palpable moment, then nodded slowly. "Yes... yes I am."
"Splendid. I'm noticing you on our files right now..."
Of course, it was all an optical illusion woven by Umbrus.
I'm brilliant, aren't I? The spirit was evidently pleased with himself.
The apprentice of the receptionist beamed at Ozaren in an unnerving manner. She emanated an atmosphere of joviality.
Ozaren quickly scrutinised everything in the room that could cause him strife, computed them into his internal calculator, and pioneered ways to combat them.
He was a very methodic boy.
The receptionist herself turned back to the boy. "So, how did you develop... demonic abilities?"
He paused anxiously and wracked his brains as Umbrus fed him a narrative.
"So, there was a demon in my backyard..."
The receptionist frowned. "A demon in your backyard?"
"Yes, don't interrupt! And he was eating my..."
Lawn clippings. Chimed Umbrus.
"Lunch." Ozaren inhaled raggedly.
The receptionist wanted desperately to interject, but knew Ozaren would not allow.
"And so I attempted to shoo it off... it panicked and... punched me in the face."
Umbrus wove his magic, making it more believable in the receptionist's eyes.
"And on the spot where I was punched, I got this rash..."
"Oh!" Yelped the apprentice. "That's horrid! I have a cream for that, though."
"And so I developed the powers of spectral constructs and telepathy."
To enforce the tale, Ozaren extended his index, and a fuschia, translucent lizard materialised and stumbled around on the desk, before dissipating.
The receptionist nodded. "We've just rendered your enrolment official. We'll get you a room, you should find your schedule in there."
She quickly ripped through her files. Her eyes widened dramatically. "Goodness!"
Ozaren winced. "Is there a problem?"
"N-none at all. It's just that I only just discovered you're from the prestigious house of Francis. I am honoured to meet your acquaintance, Mr Francis. You may get a luxurious dormitory. Secluded, serene!"
Ozaren grinned wryly. "Uh... thank you."
The receptionist handed him a slip of paper with a dormitory number. He strode into the corridors. "And adieu!"

Status
Not open for further replies.