[Samuel x Roman]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
r o m a n
They played Never Have I Ever for a while, long enough so that everyone had had a tequila shot at least once. Roman continued to sabotage Samuel with stupid questions like 'never have I ever done homework', or 'never have I ever worn shoes', simply to make his boyfriend drink. By the end of the game, Roman had drunk seven times and was already a little tipsy. The tequila wasn't as strong as the vodka he'd been drinking the last couple of times he had been drunk, so he wasn't quite drunk yet.

"Right, this is boring, let's play something else," suggested Elliot loudly. He had stopped caring about the game and was drinking vodka and Coke from a glass with one hand, the other arm around Matilda's waist.

"Like what?" Blake asked. She hardly looked intoxicated at all.

"Truth or dare?"

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, yessssssssssssssssssssssss,"
said Roman, far too excitedly. Tipsy Roman was very hyperactive tonight, probably because of all the candy he had inhaled. He reached forward and grabbed a sweet from the bowl and threw it into his mouth. "I wanna go first. Samuel, you piece of stale cauliflower, truth or dare?"

The game of never have I ever ended, as Elliot at least had just started drinking anyways and Roman was starting to get tipsy and it really was starting to get a little boring. But rather than just switching over to talking casually or something they were apparently playing truth or dare, which tipsy Roman seemed to think was the most brilliant idea in the world, while Samuel found it to be a dumb idea, especially since Roman decided to just take it upon himself to ask first, and to ask Samuel.

"No, don't ask me I don't trust you and you're mean" Samuel whined, Roman was tipsy and he had spent the entirety of the game of never have I ever trying to get Samuel to drink at least once so he had no reason to trust Roman to make him do or say anything tame.

It really came down to if Samuel would be prepared to possibly admit to something embarrassing or possibly do something embarrassing. Generally, the unwritten rule of truth of dare was that it was lame to pick truth because it was easier and less embarrassing. And Samuel was barely even tipsy yet so easier and less embarrassing sounded pretty good.

"Truth." Samuel decided finally and just hoped his boyfriend would be a little nice at least.

r o m a n
"Fucking LAAAAAAAAME," Roman declared, reaching past Bella to pick up another shot glass and fill it with tequila. He was slightly less reluctant to drink tonight than he usually was, maybe because he wasn't going anywhere out, and maybe because everyone else was drinking.

He tilted Samuel's head to the side and gave him a kiss to the neck, though this was to moisten it for the salt, not for any flirty reason. "Truth truth truth truth," he said, pouring the salt onto Samuel's neck. Elliot cut up another lime, since more people wanted to do shots.

"Which celebrity would you leave me for?" he asked, before licking the salt off Samuel's neck, then taking the shot and sucking the lime.

"Stop pouring salt over me," Samuel complained for the sake of complaining even though he didn't mind too much. Nor did he mind the question, it seemed he made a pretty good decision choosing truth, even if Roman found it very lame, he seemed very hyperactive this evening, which was different from his usual sleepy drunk self, and it was honestly kind of fun to see.

"I feel like we've already established that it would be Messi" Samuel said without even really thinking about it much, if he actually gave it some proper thought h might have answered someone else but he honestly didn't care enough about celebrities to be bothered, "Yes, he might look a little goofy, but he has a really cute dog, and I will forever choose cute dogs over you"

Samuel placed a quick kiss on Roman's silver painted mouth to show that he was joking, shrugged and looked out over the rest of the people, he decided he'd rather postpone Elliot, Roman or Bella getting to ask anyone anything a little while longer, because he felt like they were the most likely to have anyone do anything crazy.

"Hmmm…Matilda," Samuel turned to the girl in Elliot's lap and she smiled expectantly, "truth or dare?"

"Dare!" She giggled, she had also partaken in the drinking alongside her boyfriend and she seemed a little tipsy too, but tipsy Matilda was genuinely adorable, and also up for doing dares apparently, but Samuel had no idea what he was supposed to dare her, or anyone for the matter, he had tended to avoid playing truth or dare in high school since it usually just ended in people being dared into making out, so, he was a little lost

"Shit hang on," Samuel turned to Roman with a pleading look "I can't come up with anything, help please,"

r o m a n
Roman accepted the Coke and vodka Bella handed him, a gift from Elliot, with a lime wedge sitting on the rim of the glass because it was 'fancy'. It really wasn't, but Roman was too drunk to care at that stage in the evening.

"For fuck's sake, Samuel, don't give people the OPTION if you can't COME UP WITH ANYTHING,"
Roman said loudly, laying on his stomach and sipping his drink through the straw someone handed to him.

"Tilly," Roman said to the adorable, giggly girl, sitting in her boyfriend's lap. "Give Elliot a hickey."

"Aww yisss," said Elliot, grinning at his girlfriend and kissing her on the cheek.

Samuel chuckled a little at Roman's annoyance and reached out to pet his hair a little where he was lying, it wasn't as soft as it always were with all the hair spray in it though. Roman seemed to have no problem coming up with a dare anyways so Samuel didn't think he really minded to get to take over.

"okey dokey," Matilda giggled as she was dared to just kiss her boyfriend's neck very intensely, turned around in her Elliot lap so she could get to his neck and went at it without any real hesitation, placing the hickey where it definitely would be visible, but Samuel highly doubted that Elliot was the kind of person to care about that.

Samuel turned his eyes away a little, because he found it genuinely weird to watch his two friends going at it, which was one of many reasons he found games like truth and dare kind of uncomfortable to play. He looked back up again when Matilda's voice could be heard, meaning she was done. She was and Elliot had earned himself a very obvious red splotch on the neck.

"I liked that dare, thank you, Roman," She giggled, probably not even really joking in her drunken state even if it was a silly thing to thank someone for, then she turned to try to come up with someone to ask, leaning back against her boyfriend's chest as she did, then she suddenly moved her arm to point at Bella with an adorably mischevious expression on her face, "Bella! Truth. Or. Dare?"

r o m a n
"Dare, I'm no pussy ass bitch," said Bella proudly. She was decently tipsy -- a little less than Roman, more than Bella. Elliot was definitely the drunkest of them all, but he didn't look it. He barely looked like he'd drunk anything whatsoever.

Elliot leaned in to Matilda to whisper in her ear, a suggestion for a dare. He seemed very happy with the mark on his neck -- he had always been a fan of hickeys, Roman knew this because he had given him plenty. He and Elliot had made out a lot over the years, even if they had only actually slept together once.

"Hey, you can't give her an idea, she has to think of it herself," Blake complained.

"Roman gave Samuel a dare," Elliot complained back. Roman raised his glass in affirmation.

"Ah, shit, true, nevermind."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay listen," She said to make sure she had Bella's full attention, "We want you to take a shot of tequila. But—"

Matilda held up a finger and paused for dramatic effect. Samuel decided he found the way she said "we" as if she and Elliot suddenly were on the same team was very sweet.

"--You have to do the salt thing off Roman's neck" She was smirking in but still managed to somehow look cute at the same time. Samuel didn't reflect much over that this time though because he was too busy inwardly freaking out about the dare. Matilda seemed to pick up on it after a moment of watching everyone's reaction though and decided to add, "If that's okay with Samuel, of course," with a smile that was just a little guilty.

Samuel continued to stare at her for a couple of moments. A very huge part of him wanted to say no, because while you could argue the opposite it wasn't like licking salt of someone's body was completely innocent. But he had been trying to stop being so jealous over everything, and it wasn't like it would actually lead to anything. It was just a dare and it was supposed to be fun after all, and he didn't want to ruin the fun.

Besides, he trusted Bella so, it was okay.

"Sure, don't let me stop anything," Samuel shrugged as if he hadn't just thought about for too long not to have thought about it, but his tone did come out as if he hadn't been bothered by it at all, knowing it was a friend made it very different, even if said friend had once dated Roman.

r o m a n
As soon as the dare was announced, Roman looked to Samuel. This was the type of thing that would make him jealous -- and Roman didn't blame him. Roman had dated Bella for a very long time, she had been his first real love, and while everything was platonic between them now, that history couldn't just so easily be erased when it came to things like licking salt off one another.

But apparently Samuel didn't have a real problem with it, and in his intoxicated state, Roman didn't really have the mind to make sure he was a hundred percent okay with the whole thing. So, Roman just sat up as Bella was handed the equipment necessary.

Roman tilted his head to the side so Bella could do the thing. Most of his neck was covered with the makeup he had applied, but she found a spot near his jaw that was clean, so that was the part she licked. Her tongue ring pressed against his skin. She poured the salt on the area, then licked it off, took the shot and sucked on the slice of lime.

It was over in a second.

"See, I told you I wasn't a pussy ass bitch," Bella said happily, flipping Elliot and Matilda off.

Roman put his head back up and looked at his boyfriend. "You okay?" he asked.

Samuel did not avert his eyes this time, and just watched as Bella licked Roman's neck, and put salt on it and licked it again, even if it made him feel like just pushing her off. No matter if it was Bella Samuel still absolutely hated seeing someone doing something like that to his boyfriend and he was kind of regretting allowing it to happen in the first place.

When Bella seemed done Samuel just wanted to possessively pull Roman close and hold him and kiss his a whole bunch of times to tell everyone else that he was his and no one else's. But Samuel wasn't about to overreact like that, Bella seemed to care more about the fact that she had just managed to do the dare and Roman had just straight away proven who he was dating by making sure Samuel was okay.

So, Samuel just grabbed Roman's hand and kissed his cheek before giving him a small reassuring smile, "Yeah, no worries, let's just get on with the game"

"Yeah! It's Bella's turn now!"

r o m a n
"Samuel Samuel Samuel, hurry up hurry up hurry up!"

Roman was fucking excited. It was a couple of weeks after Halloween, and he and Samuel were dyeing their hair. Roman had sported his natural brown locks for a while but the idea had gotten into his head that he wanted a crazy colour again, and Samuel had agreed to dye his hair too, so Roman had driven them both down to the Hairhouse Warehouse -- an Australian store that sold hair products -- and now they were ready.

"Oh my God, it's been forever since I've dyed my hair," he said, finding some old towels for them to use when they dyed their locks. "Like, I had blue hair at the end of Year 10 but then my hair like started dying because of the bleach so I had to give it a break for a while."

Roman was excited to dye his hair. He had gone with a beautiful teal colour, one he had never featured before, and Samuel had decided to go with a nice grey colour. Roman was excited to see what his boyfriend ended up looking like.

Roman herded Samuel into the bathroom, which was clearly the best place to do it.

"I actually think I remember your hair being blue for a while," Samuel said, smiling and kissing Roman's cheek, his excitement over their decision to dye each other's hair was very cute and Samuel was in all honesty very excited too.

Samuel hadn't suggested to dye his own hair to while they were doing Roman's not only to make Roman happy, but because he really wanted to do it as well. He had kind of liked the look on Halloween, and he would be lying if he said he hadn't considered it before, Messi had kept his hair really light blond for a while which Samuel had thought looked really cool and Samuel's mother was a hair dresser for god's sake, the only thing that had stopped him from doing anything like this with his hair was probably his dad, and Samuel didn't have to care about him anymore.

"Mum says dyeing it at home is almost guaranteed to ruin your hair" Samuel said, he had heard his mother complain about failed d-i-y hair dye jobs she had had to save plenty of times "But the dye will take better if it's a little ruined so since you're doing a colour it's actually kind of good to damage it a little first,"

Samuel walked over with the bag full of hair dyeing products and started to line them up, an almost excessive amount of hair bleaching kits, a jar of blue hair dye that would come out as the teal Roman wanted and a tube of lavender toning to cancel out any yellow that was left after bleaching Samuel's hair.

Samuel had sent a text asking his mother for advice regarding the whole hair dying thing and she had called him and sounded way too excited about the fact that he was finally doing something with his hair. And then proceeded to give him loads of tips and tricks, some of which he already knew due to growing up with seeing her style hair. Samuel might be completely clueless when it came to fancy hair products and shampoo bars but he knew the basics from living with a hairdresser who was very passionate when it came to her job all his life, it would have been weird if he hadn't picked up anything at all really.

"I say we start with bleaching mine, since I'm going to have to bleach it at least twice," Samuel said, as he opened one of the hair bleaching kits and gave the instructions a quick look through, "And then while we let it do its thing we do yours,"

He had seen his mother mix up all the chemicals for bleaching hair several times before, but since she was a professional she had access to different products and would and would generally measure and mix up the chemicals needed for the task at hand without needing any pre-packaged hair dye kits, but even if it was a little different from how his mum did it was definitely easier to just follow the instructions. He mixed up all the components by the sink, the room right away starting to fill up with the unpleasant smell of bleach.

"Hey, could you open a window?" Samuel asked, due to living in the basement they only had small windows on the very top of the walls, so, Roman was the one of them that could really open them with ease, and if they didn't want to actually die from the fumes they would probably want a window open.

r o m a n
Roman had dyed his hair many times, and he had helped his friends dye their hair too, so he had a basic idea of what they were doing but it was always good to have an expert opinion, which was why he had wanted Samuel to ask his mother what to do. And Roman felt the same way Susan did about Samuel finally doing something interesting with his hair -- he was excited to see the end product.

"Sure," said Roman. He opened the small window on the top of the bathroom wall, then went into the bedroom and opened all the windows they had in there. Since they were in the basement, they needed a significant amount of ventilation. He also put the ceiling fan on the lowest setting, and grabbed a couple of old shirts.

"Okay, you do it with the brush, right?"
he said, handing Samuel a shirt before he stripped off his own and put on the old one, so he didn't get his good clothes damaged by the bleach. He then brought a chair into the room, so they could sit down while doing one another's hair.

Samuel changed into the spare shirt, that most definitely would be ruined once they were done, and got out of his pants while he was at it, they were definitely less likely to be ruined but it was better to be on the safe side. He casually threw the clothes items through the bathroom door and into their room somewhere, he'd put them in the laundry basket when they were done, he wanted to focus on what they were doing.

"Yeah, or you just put on plastic gloves and go in with your hands, whatever you find the easiest" Samuel said as they both sat down, he had no idea which was the best to use, obviously he had seen his mother use the brush and put hairs in layers, everything to make sure every last strand was covered, but Samuel's hair was short and curly so it might just be harder to stubbornly try to mimic his mother, "I think I remember mum saying something about putting it close to the scalp last? Because your body temperature will make the bleach work faster so it'll be uneven otherwise?"

Thanks to Roman opening the windows and starting the ceiling fan the smell from the bleach was more bearable, it was still very much present but not as strong, which was very good because Samuel was certain sitting around in bleach fumes for hours wasn't very good, still something about the smell did make Samuel feel a little like he was back in Maryborough with his mother.

"The smell kind of reminds me of visiting my mum's job when I was younger," Samuel said after a moment or two, just casually voicing the thought out loud.

r o m a n
Roman took his jeans off too, leaving him in his boxers, and put a towel around Samuel's neck. It wasn't like Samuel had long hair, but still, it was better to be safe than sorry. And besides, it gave him an excuse to kiss his boyfriend on the neck and then on the jaw, which he always loved doing.

"Well, my mum works in a primary school so there isn't really much to remind me of her," said Roman with a shrug. "But I get what you mean. It can be nice." Roman guessed that Samuel missed his mother a lot, and that was understandable. Roman missed his own family like crazy.

He put on the plastic gloves and picked up one of the small bowls of bleach mixture, and a little brush. "Okay ... I think I'll try with the brush first, and see how it goes," he said, scooping some mixture out with the brush and taking a few strands of Samuel's hair between his first two fingers. He then began to brush the bleach through the curls.

After a while he gave up with the brush and just started doing it with his hands, and he found that was much more effective. "Okay, do you think that's enough?" he asked, looking at Samuel's reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah sure, I mean we're going to have to do it again so if we missed a spot well just over it then," Samuel shrugged but doubted Roman had done a splotchy job, he was good at working with his hands and he had obviously dyed hair before, and from a quick look in the mirror he didn't seem to have missed anything and his hair was already starting to fade.

Samuel stood, stretched his back, which cracked slightly for sitting so stiff while Roman applied the bleach and grabbed his phone to check the time so that they knew when half an hour had passed and it was time to rinse out Samuel's hair. Then he headed over to mix another package of the bleach for Roman's hair.

They traded places and Samuel kissed Roman's soft brown locks one last time, sure he was looking forward to seeing what Roman's hair would look like when they were done but he was also going to miss the brown hair he had gotten to know him in.

"Kay, here goes nothing," Samuel said and started applying the mixture to his boyfriend's hair, he wasn't even going to attempt doing it with the brush, he doubted he would be able to do anything with it really and using his hand seemed to work pretty alright anyways and soon enough Roman's hair was well covered and beginning to fade into a lighter colour as well, "I think I'm done but check for yourself, I don't really trust myself with this."

r o m a n
Roman greatly enjoyed the feeling of his boyfriend's fingers in his hair. It was soothing and relaxing, and he could have fallen asleep sitting in the chair, but he did not, and therefore was able to check straight away when Samuel was finished massaging the bleach into Roman's hair.

"It looks pretty good," he affirmed, standing up and stretching out his arms and back. He kissed Samuel on the cheek and worked on disposing of all the rubbish they had accumulated by putting it in a plastic bag. He then placed that plastic bag in the bin they kept in their bedroom, before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"So how long do we have until we have to rinse out your hair?" he asked his boyfriend.

"Ten or so minutes" Samuel as he sat down next to his boyfriend on the bed, " so there's no real point in getting anything started"

Judging by a quick look in the mirror before heading out to the bedroom his hair was looking kind of orange by now so it would definitely need a second coating of bleach once the first one was rinsed out. Since Roman was doing a darker colour he wouldn't have to get his hair as light as Samuel, and his hair was a little lighter, to begin with so hopefully they could go in with the teal on Roman's hair without bleaching it again. It was just a matter of if Roman could live with it being a little yellow to save his hair some extra damage.

"Hey, if my hair is still orange by the time we have to rinse it out, will you take a picture so I can send it to Theo and make fun of him for being ginger?" Since their visit over to Samuel's cousins place Samuel had been trying a little harder to keep in touch with them, what had really stopped him before was the fact that he hadn't been sure where he stood with them anymore, but now that he knew he would gladly communicate and hang out a little more with his cousins.

r o m a n
"Of course I will. You know how I love to bully children," said Roman in a joking and affectionate tone. God, he loved his boyfriend. It was absurd how much he just loved everything Samuel did. Like now, Roman thought Samuel was nothing but beautiful as he sat with his hair messy and slowly going orange.

After the ten minutes were up, Roman helped Samuel rinse out his hair. It obviously was not the shade they desired, so they would have to bleach it again. That wasn't a problem, however.

"So do we have to wait till it dries to put the bleach in again?"
he asked running his fingers through Samuel's damp hair.

"Nah, let's just put it in, I don't think it matters too much" Samuel shrugged, "And we'll sync it up with your hair better if we just put it in right away, also I look really dumb in orange hair and I don't want to exist like this for longer than necessary,"

And so they took a quick picture of his silly hair colour and proceeded to repeated the process of applying bleach to Samuel's hair one more time, Samuel thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Roman's fingers in his hair, slowly massaging in the mixture, it was very nice and Samuel was very happy they had decided to do this together.

"I think it's time to rinse out yours now," Samuel said once they were do reapplying the bleach in his hair, all in all about half an hour had passed since they had gotten Roman's hair covered and it now seemed to be a light yellowy-y blond colour, "Then we'll decide if we want to bleach yours again as well,"