[Samuel x Roman]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
r o m a n
Roman glared at Samuel with the fiery passion of a thousand suns in his eyes. "Samuel Ortega," he said, his voice low and threatening. "I care."

Halloween was very important to him. It had always been a day where he had an excuse to do the things he did every other day -- he could dress up and be creepy and do SFX makeup and everything else. So, he took it seriously. Maybe a little too seriously than he should.

He snapped out of his trance and rolled his eyes. "I'm kidding. But I'm also not kidding. You can't wear shoes or socks. I don't care if your feet get cold, you need to make sacrifices for your art."

Roman went to his dressing table and began to set out the things he needed for the makeup look he wanted to do.

"If you love me, you'll cooperate with this."

"Wow, that's not fair, I love you even if I don't cooperate, shut up" Samuel whined, but it wasn't like he wouldn't cooperate, they both knew that. His feet would just have to be cold.

Samuel didn't mind it too much, the blue hoodie and brown pants looked like something that they could have found in his wardrobe already, only with slightly off colours, which meant it wouldn't be perfect which wouldn't be good enough for Roman. Even if he was being demanding Samuel had to admit he found his boyfriend's excitement for the holiday very adorable.

Samuel put aside everything Roman had dumped on him and got up to curiously head over to where Roman where setting things p by his makeup table to see what he was doing. While Samuel might not be very interested in makeup, to begin with, he always liked to see what Roman did with it. He had mentioned it was more like art than anything at some point and Samuel could kind of see and appreciate that by now.

"What are we doing first" Samuel said after a moment "I'm asking you to avoid you murdering me for getting changed too early or whatever, cus I feel like you're in the kind of mood where you would actually murder someone," Samuel chuckled and stood on his tippy toes to kiss Roman on the cheek.

r o m a n
"We're doing makeup first. By that, I mean I'm going my makeup and maybe a little on you."

Roman moved Samuel's desk chair so it sat beside his own at his dressing table and began to sort things out. "Sit, my sweet child, and keep me company," he requested pleasantly, opening his primer and massaging it into his face.

While he waited for the product to set, he loaded the picture of what he wanted to do on his computer, so he had a reference. "It's obviously not Elsa, but, like, it's icy enough. And I'm not gonna do the glitter chunks on my lips, I'm just going to do like metallic silver lipstick."

Once the primer had set, Roman took his foundation and applied it all over his face, setting that with his face powder. As he was searching for his blue highlighters, he asked, "So are Matthew and Gabi coming?"

The picture Roman showed was pretty cool and Samuel couldn't wait to see his boyfriends take o it, so he'd gladly sit next to him and watch, excited to get to see the fun parts once he was done with the foundation and all that.

Samuel gave Roman a small smile, Matthew was obviously not coming, but it was sweet of him to actually ask.

"Nah they'll be at Matthew's watching movies"
Samuel inform Roman, when he had been invited over to join them Samuel had declined and explained he'd be hanging out with Roman and their housemates. He had been a little nervous about saying he was choosing activities with his boyfriend over his friends, which he realized he probably shouldn't be, but Matthew hadn't seemed to care or he at least had made an effort to make it seem that he didn't care, it had made Samuel kind of happy.

"Gabi said she might pop in later"
he had invited her and she had told him this over text later so Matthew wouldn't get offended over that fact that he wasn't really invited, not that he'd want to come, "But I doubt she'll come, she probably don't want to leave Matthew to be honest"

r o m a n
Roman still felt slightly guilty whenever he was reminded of Matthew -- he knew his boyfriend would be seeing more of his friend if it weren't for him. He was keeping them from seeing each other more, like they had done before. He knew in the back of his mind it wasn't his fault, but still, he couldn't help feeling guilty.

"Okay," he said, giving Samuel a small kiss to the lips before he put any product on his own. "Anyway, now it's time for the fun stuff."

Roman took out a dark blue, shiny eyeshadow and began to brush it all over his eyelids. He continued to apply other colours to his eyes, cheeks and nose until his entire face had the icy blue, reflective look that the girl in the image had. He playfully brushed a little silver highlighter onto the end of Samuel's nose with a fluffy brush.

"You are now beautiful," he said, beginning to fill in his eyebrows with the darkest product he had.

Samuel instinctively moved his hand up to wipe his nose, but forced it down before he got the chance. It was more because he wasn't used to having things like that on his face than because of a discomfort with makeup, although the latter was, of course, true in part, although not as much as it used to be. The more time he spent with Roman the easier it was to step out of his comfort zone and do things that stereotypically wasn't seen as guy things. It was really nice to not have to feel as insecure or worried about those kinds of things.

"Yeah, I have never felt prettier in my life" Samuel joked and watched as Roman continued applying makeup on his face, he already looked very beautiful in the icy shimmery blues and silvery whites. Roman looked beautiful no matter what, but Samuel always enjoyed seeing Roman's art and seeing him paint so seeing it in combination with his gorgeous features were always a bonus.

"Are you going to do your eyebrows al twiggy, like in the picture?"
Samuel asked, in a genuinely interested tone as he watched him work with colour that Samuel could see technically was way too dark.

r o m a n
"Hell yeah I am," Roman replied, shaping out his eyebrows so they looked sharp enough to cut a bitch. "And my eyelashes, and my undereye area. I actually really love what she's done, I think it looks beautiful."

So, Roman replicated the spidery look the girl in the picture had created, using a combination of black, grey, white and blue eyeliners to make it look like frosty twigs were growing out of his skin. He also applied white mascara to his eyelashes and even went as far as putting silvery gray contact lenses in his green eyes. He then applied the silvery metallic lipstick he had spoken of.

Roman had taken out his piercings prior to creating the look but put a silver septum piercing back in, as he thought it was symmetrical enough to work. He finished off the look by spraying his hair with silver and white hairspray, then he looked at Samuel.

"What do you think, my love?" he inquired.

Samuel watched as Roman finished off the look with some silver and white in his hair, which brought it all together well. H had been seated there just quietly watching for a while, seeing his boyfriend work was kind of mesmerizing, plus, it was an excuse o just get to stare at him for a while.

"very cool," Samuel said, completely seriously, because it was. He was still recognizable under the makeup and with the different eye colour but he also looked a little different, masked behind the wintery theme and beautiful shimmer. All in all, it was a Halloween look that really suited him well and Samuel was not at all surprised how amazing it had turned out, "I think it looks better that the picture"

Samuel shrugged, he wasn't sure if that actually was the case or not because he clearly was biased and found Roman much more beautiful, to begin with, but he still found that the parts where he had strayed from the picture, like with the lips worked better.

"I mean the contacts are kind of throwing me off a little, I like your green ones too much, but I suppose the contacts fit the colours better,"

r o m a n
"Why thank you, my sweet," Roman said happily, kissing Samuel on the cheek once he had made sure his lipstick had dried down. He finished off his own makeup by adding some blue to his neck and collarbones, then set the whole thing with his Urban Decay setting spray, ensuring that the look wouldn't budge.

"Okay, come here," he said, standing up and sitting Samuel down in his desk chair. He spun Samuel around so he wouldn't be able to see what he was doing until he was done, so it would be a surprise.

And so, Roman proceeded to spray Samuel's hair with the white and silver hair spray, making sure Samuel was covering his eyes so he didn't get any in his eyes. He continued until he made sure every inch of his hair wasn't brown anymore, before he spun him around so he could see.

"You look amazing," Roman said, leaning down to kiss Samuel on the forehead. He rested his chin on the top of Samuel's head, looking at both of their reflections in the mirror.

"You know what would look really nice? If you had a little silver highlighter on your temples, and maybe on your cheekbones ... but you don't have to if you don't want to."

Samuel happily let Roman do his hair, he kind of liked the feeling of it, even if the coloured hairspray did make him cough a couple of times because the smell was pretty unpleasant. When he finally got to turn to the mirror and see it he smiled. It actually did look very nice in Samuel's opinion, Roman had done a thorough job in covering every last strand of Samuel's dark hair and the white contrasted against his tan skin in a pretty interesting way. He genuinely liked it.

He wasn't sure about the whole makeup thing, however, and he had to think about Roman's suggestion for a little while, looking at himself and Roman in the mirror as he did. Roman was being nice in making sure to tell Samuel he didn't have to, but it was clearly something he wanted to do. There was still a part of Samuel's brain that straight up said "ew, no" although it was very small by no, another part that naturally feared potential negative reactions to it, but it wasn't as loud as it used to. And really, what would happen if he had some shimmer on his face, his boyfriend would be happy, it was Halloween so no one would really think twice about and Samuel would still like he had nothing on his face compared to Roman.

"I'll let you do it, but in return I expect some making out by the end of the day" Samuel chuckled, a little awkwardly, It was very obvious he was just giving himself an excuse to feel better about agreeing to get makeup applied to his face, but he had managed to agree to it still and he was honestly a little proud of himself for it, something that could be seen as a little weird if you didn't the reaction Samuel's father would have had, had he been caught with makeup at any point while living with him.

r o m a n
Roman was unable to contain his excitement when hearing that Samuel would let him try the highlighter. He rewarded his boyfriend with a kiss to the cheek before taking his highlighter brush and looking through his silver highlighters. He had several, ranging from a slight shimmer to a blinding glow.

He knew his boyfriend would prefer something a little more subtle, so Roman picked out one of the less pigmented products and brushed a little onto his boyfriend's face. He didn't do much -- just some on his cheekbones and temples, like he had said. When he was done, he turned Samuel around so he could see his reflection in the mirror.

"Holy shit, that looks amazing against your skin," he said, gently turning Samuel's chair around so he could see the reflects the glitter had when the light hit it from different angles. "I love you. I will absolutely make out with you later."

Samuel decided he quite enjoyed the light feeling of the brush dusting the powder onto his face, it was soft and nice, and over a little too quickly since Roman obviously was being considered and not adding too much of it.

Samuel looked at his shimmery cheeks and temples, it was subtle, but clearly there, had it not been on himself he would have said it looked very nice without hesitation, but he couldn't help but to feel a little unsure, because to him it looked a little out of place. But it was pretty and he could see Roman was very happy about it and it wasn't crazy sparkly. It looked good, but it wasn't something he would do again without an excuse like Halloween or if it was for Roman's eyes only.

"It does look kind of nice," Samuel said, smiling to Roman in the mirror, "And definitely worth it for make outs"

Samuel chuckled a little and spent another moment or so admiring the shimmers, he always loved how highlighters looked on roman and were always kind of fascinated in how they looked when they hit the light.

But he didn't feel like dwelling on it t much, that would just make him think about it too much and make him feel awkward about it all, so, he clapped his hands together and spoke, "Next step's clothes right? Then we're done, and I can stop fearing for my life over the costumes?"

r o m a n
"Yes yes, clothes time," said Roman happily, moving to the bed and picking up Samuel's costume. He threw it to him, before finding his own costume and stripping off his normal clothes, being very careful not to mess up his makeup. He put on the long-sleeved icy top and the three-quarter-length white skinny jeans, before tying the Elsa-like cloak around his shoulders.

He turned around to face Samuel. "What do you think?" he inquired. "Personally, I think you look amazing."

Samuel always looked amazing, but today especially, when he was wearing something different and exciting and it was Halloween so by default he looked fantastic. Roman came over to his costumed boyfriend and tilted his head up to kiss him on the soft lips, before taking his hand.

"Are you ready to go upstairs?"

Samuel got dressed in the clothes Roman had picked out for him, finding that they were pretty comfy, which he was happy about and then he looked over to Roman only to stop and stare for a moment. He looked absolutely amazing in his a little more casual take on the character, seeing him in such light colours was kind of rare, and while he looked stunning in blacks he looked equally gorgeous in whites.

"And, yeah, I'm ready, since we do both look pretty cool, pun absolutely intended," Samuel said with a little grin at his own very bad joke, and so they made it the short way up the stairs, Samuel a little nervous, but he was trying to push it down, because it was silly to be nervous about Halloween spent with friends.

While he liked the way they both ended up looking, he still wouldn't just stop feeling a little weird about the whole dress up thing just as that, at least other people than Roman seeing the whole dress up thing, but Roman's hand in his made him feel better, and they were matching with gave it all some more purpose and it's not like their housemates actually comment on anything in a mean spirited way like people he hung out with in high school could have done.

r o m a n
Upstairs, everyone was already ready. Elliot and Matilda were both decorated in a galaxy manner, with shiny purples and pinks decorating their faces, and mostly black clothes. Bella had done a purple eyeshadow look and had pasted small sparkles to her temples and neck. Blake was just wearing a Batman T-shirt.

"Woah," said Bella when she saw Roman's makeup. Her eyes widened. "You look amazing."

"Thank you. You do, too."

Bella beamed and Roman sat down with Samuel on the floor, their backs leaning against the couch. "So what are we doing, kids?"

"Drinking," Elliot answered in short, gesturing to the couple of bottles of vodka he had, resting beside some Coke. Any special occasion was an excuse to drink in Elliot's book. Roman was a little sad that they couldn't really do anything Halloween-y, but he was still glad to celebrate the holiday with his friends.

"Come on, you can't just drink," said Blake. "Let's make a game out of it at least."

"What game?"

"How about ... never have I ever?" Bella suggested, sitting down beside Roman. "First one down to zero fingers has to take a drink?"

Elliot scowled. "Fine," he said. "I want tequila."

Elliot went into the kitchen to find the tequila and Roman turned to Samuel. "Don't be a pussy, I don't want to have to put up with drunk you."

They came up the stairs to find everyone dressed up and ready to get their little Halloween celebration started. Elliot and Matilda were matching, which was adorable as usual. Bella looked pretty cool in her makeup as well and Blake was dressed in the way Samuel usually dressed up for Halloween and Samuel would have commented on the fact that he could have gotten out of dressing up, but really he would have done it for Roman anyway. So he sat down next to Roman without any complaints.

"I obviously won't have to drink during a game of never have I ever" Samuel informed his boyfriend after the first activity of the evening was decided, because really de wildest thing he had done was partake in a couple of high school parties and even then he didn't really do anything but hang around his friends,

"Aren't these kinds of games just for fourteen-year-olds who found the keys to their parents' liquor cabinets, anyways?" Samuel added, even though he had seen people at an older age at parties he had been dragged to by his former teammates, he just generally didn't partake, and it felt kind of silly to play now really.

Matilda had followed Elliot into the kitchen and when they came back she was holding a big bowl of candy that she put down in the middle of the little circle before climbing into Elliot's lap and thus they were all gathered and ready to play never have I ever and get someone, who definitely wasn't samuel, to drink

Last edited:
r o m a n
"Samuel, never have I ever is a teenage tradition that must be respected," Roman said as Elliot returned with a bottle of tequila, a package of salt and a lime. "Also, shut up, I wanna play." Roman kissed Samuel on the top of the head, and then everyone held up five fingers. The game was ready to begin.

"Okay, never have I ever ... smoked," said Bella, to kick off the game, since she had suggested it. Only Blake put down a finger. "Blake. Tsk tsk."

"It was like one time."

"Sure sure."

After a few people's turns, Roman and Elliot were already tied losing with two fingers left each. Now, only Roman and Samuel had yet to suggest a thing. Roman went first.

He smirked and looked directly at Samuel. "Never have I ever frickle frackled in a storage closet at school," he said, putting his finger down. Bella laughed, Elliot looked at Samuel in disbelief. Blake just rolled her eyes.

Samuel managed to get by only putting down one finger which didn't really matter since by the time they had made it around to Roman it was down to Roman and Elliot, which wasn't at all surprising really.

The smirk Roman had directed to him was pretty unexpected, however, Samuel would have thought Roman would have at least wanted win over Elliot, then again the point of the game was kind of losing anyway. Samuel braced himself for what was to come and felt his face heat up instantly at what Roman said. That was not information that needed to be disclosed to the entire room. But rules were rules and since Roman had already implied that this was something that had happened a very embarrassed Samuel had to put down a finger alongside his boyfriend.

"You can't just say something you've done and sabotage yourself"
Samuel complained, with a glare at Roman, he was not being a nice boyfriend after this by trying to get Elliot to lose, nope, Roman had to lose now, "Never have I ever…"

Then he had to stop and think for a while, Samuel really sucked at these kinds of games because he could never come up with anything good and actually fun that also wouldn't embarrass him to death.

"uh… Never have I ever slept with one of my best friends, there, fuck you, have fun drinking" It wasn't really a fun one since everyone in the room knew about it, but it would get both Elliot and Roman at least, and thus it would make Roman lose since he had gotten himself on his suggestion like a dumbass.

r o m a n
"I deserve that," Roman noted, putting down his last finger. Bella and Elliot both put their fingers down as well, laughing slightly. "Right, what are we drinking then?"

"Tequila. We have a limited supply of vodka."

"You have like four bottles."

"Exactly. This is only going to last me like five hours."

Roman rolled his eyes and accepted the tequila shot Elliot passed him, as well as the salt and a slice of lime. Roman took Samuel's hand and licked the back of it, shaking a little salt onto the area he had licked.

"Did he wash his hands?" Bella joked.

"I don't care." Roman licked the salt off Samuel's hand, threw back the shot and sucked on the lime. He may hate alcohol but he knew how to take it.

"Never have I ever had salt licked off my body," Roman said, holding up his five fingers and looking directly at Samuel now. Elliot and Bella both put fingers down.

Samuel didn't think anything of it when Roman licked and put salt on his hand instead of his own, it was just very Roman thing to do. He was just happy he had managed to get Roman to lose so he let it happen and just kind of enjoyed the feeling of his boyfriend's tongue on his skin. That is until Roman revealed his ulterior motives with the action.

Samuel stared at his boyfriend with a mixture of irritation and disbelief for a moment. Samuel was rarely on the receiving end of Roman's competitive side, and while he obviously wasn't as intense as he could be it had definitely been a good decision to try to always be on his team so for. Now, however, Roman was being a little shit and Samuel wasn't going to let him get away with it.

"You suck," Samuel announced finally and put down a finger, then he stared back at Roman, straight into his eyes and just turned the suggestion back to him, "Never have I ever licked salt off someone's body,"