Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see where you're coming from, and normally I wouldn't mind a reboot, but considering the time it took to get here... But if y'all want a restart that can be performed.

Reactions: Adore Delano
I can see where you're coming from, and normally I wouldn't mind a reboot, but considering the time it took to get here... But if y'all want a restart that can be performed.

That's exactly what I don't want, because a reboot at this point would take ages, and even I would get tired of it :P Plus, it would be a bit much to restart the whole thing over one character.

*nods* what I was thinking, but who knows, maybe everyone was like 'must do this!' or some such thing. But I'd just as rather continue on too ^-^

i am sorry that i set myself up for a wait and see kind situation.

It's okay, we all kinda did that to certain extent

I have (once again) made changes to my CS... Hehe, it's like I'm never pleased with it :3 Also, I hope you guys don't mind me sort of pushing everyone around, I felt like we really needed to get to that café already XD

Reactions: Adira
IT's alright to move the people, I've done so too for the sake of the story, and maybe I should get to posting soon >.> sorry about that.

Anyway, new person, yay. @Mosaic welcome, Gemini is available, and thus now for you to use :) Just post a char here and I'll review it ^-^

Also, to which character did you make an adjustment? Sometimes I forget who has multiples and who don't. XD

IT's alright to move the people, I've done so too for the sake of the story, and maybe I should get to posting soon >.> sorry about that.

Anyway, new person, yay. @Mosaic welcome, Gemini is available, and thus now for you to use :) Just post a char here and I'll review it ^-^

Also, to which character did you make an adjustment? Sometimes I forget who has multiples and who don't. XD

Mainly Sakura, but I also made a minor change to Tomoko's final move.

Could I reserve Sailor Capricorn please? I'll get my CS up within the next hour. :)

Yes, so many new people indeed!

Just keep 'm coming in and I'll review them ^-^

Hey guys! :)

I finally finished my character's profile...I'm so exhausted. I hope this isn't too long.

Name: Leif Hanson

Senshi Name: Sailor Gemini

Appearance Normal: Has messy dark green hair and crimson eyes. Dresses super casual most of the time(t-shirts and baggy pants). He especially likes wearing sandals.

Appearance Senshi:
O8YCR0.png

Wears a mask instead of the helmet in the full body pic. The mask doesn't have the string and there's a gemini symbol engraved on the top of the mask in the center.
Personality:

-A chatterbox. Lief is pretty outspoken and he will talk your ear off if you let him.

-Likes to play tricks on close friends every now and then.

-He's very curious about other people and he'll constantly ask questions about themselves if they pique his interest.

-As a man filled with many curiosities about life, Lief has indulged in all sorts of hobbies and experiences, giving him the fuel to be able to chatter away about a wide range of topics. Despite this diversity in knowledge however, his short attention span and lack of patience keeps him from ever staying in a hobby for too long, preventing him from ever truly mastering anything.

-Very optimistic and competitive, Lief likes beating people at any sort of competition.

-Loves spending and making money.

-Lief will sometimes be distracted by something he's very curious about even when he's still in the middle of talking to someone or doing something else.

Background:
Lief was an only child and was raised by his mom several years after his parents divorced. Since his mom was poor and often stressed out from work, Lief's constant chattering got on his mom's nerves on multiple occasions, prompting her to make sure that he did as many activities outside of the house as he could so that she could get a break from all the chaos in her life.

Lief joined the Resistance when he was fourteen.

During his early high school years, Lief formed a boy band with some of his friends, going by the star name Yuri Vonne. The band eventually became pretty popular in Crystal Tokyo, but it wasn't long before he left the band since he got bored of it and he didn't feel like the job really suited him.

Attacks:
-Power: Gemini Shift - Makes the user's body move so fast that it looks like there's two copies of them.

-Star Power: - - Blasts gusts of wind at opponents with great force. He also uses this to fly several feet in the air.

-Crystal Power: Emerald Barrage- Summons three moving copies that shift out of himself and attacks the enemy, lasting for a duration of three seconds before
they disappear.

-Eternal Power: Eye of the Storm- Summons a great tornado around himself and his targets, creating an inescapable arena.

(I couldn't come up with many creative names for the skills so they're subject to change lol....)

Other:

-He can cook pretty well and even knows a few fancy recipes, his highschool friends would often try to steal his food during lunchtime.

-His singing skills are about above-average.

- His power has awakened, although very recently.

- Bad at dancing and especially at ballroom dancing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heterochromatic with both eyes black? ;)

The girls just arrived so no one really knows of them yet (save for those that were at the site when they entered this world) but there are of course stories about the previous sailors, as well as the guy sailors that are now around. Since he's in the resistance, he would know Tomoko, Kaoru, Yuuichi, Katsu, and Ryu(NPC, leader of the Resistance, son of Shin(Usagi's brother), cousin of Chibiusa)
Trevor isn't officially part of the resistance yet, and I don't remember if we ever got a chance to meet Kirito...
Not every one of the guys is aware of their status as sailor, so I advise reading up on the RP itself :) and ask if there's anything you still have questions about.

Anyway, I'd say he's good, can he transform already or will that come later?
Also, if you have ideas, plot points you want to work out, just blurt them out here, or if you want to check with things or keep them secret for now, you can also send me a PM.

Welcome to the game

Whoops! Thanks for pointing out the mistake! XD

Oh yeah, I actually meant the previous sailors. I'll just change the whole sentence.

Thanks! :D I'm going to read up on the rp real quick before I decide whether he can transform or not.

:D

Hmm...I think that it'd be best if his power was awakened by now. But very recently so a lot of people don't know about it. I gotta go to sleep now but I'll try to post when I wake up.

Night~

Status
Not open for further replies.