Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point taken, there's plenty of guys that swing that way, so I guess like it or not she'll be trying to play matchmaker for everyone and everything XD though I would have guessed that Venus would have made the matchmaking moves.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
In the name of Sailor Venus, guardian of love and beauty, I hereby declare thee lovers!

• Love
Reactions: 4 people
AHAHAHA oh gosh that's the best thing I've read all day XD

But yeah, I might have to add a secondary effect to her Cupid's Arrow XD Joking aside, she would be the type of person to do matchmaking, even if that meant matching someone with herself. Koishi and Chibiusa could run an agency together :3

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Rini and Koishi are gonna have way too much fun playing matchmaker for everyone!! They would totally run a great matchmaking business xD

Reactions: Syelle
Be prepared for possible angry customers XD

Reactions: Syelle
Hahaha oh she's not going to like that. She's headstrong and kinda individualistic, not to mention someone who'll focus on her duty first in this version.
A different version I did Ryoko would have a crush on just about any guy she met XD This time, not so much hehehe so gooood luck. Seriously, I mean it, try it please!

Merry Berry, are you a gamer XD

Anyway can't wait to see the dynamics :P Now to get a reply to a full page of posts and move the group forward all in one go :P *Yuu done, Hisako, Ryoko, and Ryu to go*

Reactions: Syelle and Adira
There we go, all done, and I take it most of the information will be clear?

Dibs on a morning and a night shift. Hisako can't risk running out of energy before nightfall and not being able to participate, and I'm putting Ryoko on evening duty so it's leveled out again.
That means there's three day and three evening shifts. Pass'm out however you want and what you think works best for your character.

Also, if you want, guys can partake in waiting tables as well. Just make sure you mention which shift and what color of the uniform. For guys it's basically just a suit without the jacket. Dress pants, white shirt, suspenders (optional), tie, waistcoat (optional), and dress shoes. Pants, suspenders, tie, waistcoat, and shoes all come in the same color options. Additional colors can be added to suit a character's needs better.

Gosh darn it Ryoko!!! Rini was looking forward to pairing up with Koishi!

Of course she was :P Ryoko's the eldest, supposed to look out for the others, she's not that stupid :P Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I have a feeling those two have had their share of sleepovers in the other world as well xD

Reactions: Adira
And the name's Ryu boss lady :P Best know your cousin's name or it'd be kinda.. embarrassing hahaha

Reactions: Adira
Well you can walk over to Tomoko and Katsu? both have their transformation rings.
They're outside the curtained door, standing in the hallway

hahaha yeah autocorrect has changed some of my names for the worse too at times, as if I wouldn't know how to write my own characters' names XD Then again after a while it learned the correct way and suggested the correct full name when only having written half the thing. Sometimes it's handy.

And Ryu's gonna be cross with them xD Anyway, get to posting you scurvy-.... er wait that's for a different roleplay. Can't wait to see the rest posting ^-^
Order is in the wind, now that they're just talking and reacting you can go ahead and respond to someone if they asked a question, but if you're talking to multiples, at least wait till a few others have replied as well before posting too :)
Make sense and fair?
Once more important situations strike up I'll request a bit of order again (unless this formula works better then) but for now you're off to play a bit. (they can leave the room once I've gotten a next post for Ryu, which will happen once everyone has made at least one post.)

I've made the changes, I added the provided sheet to the bottom of my previous CS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.