Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( nooo I'm very sad to see you leave, I wouldn't want you to leave :( It just wouldn't quite be the same without you, and Mercury, but primarily you.

*kicks Merry in the shins*

*Remembers I haven't posted anything in a while, either*

*Headbutts self*

Reactions: Adira
Yeah, gonna have to whip up something real quick. But, the problem arises about what to do with Mercury...

I would, but I already have so many, and I don't think I would be able to keep up with them all...

Sorry for being absent so long! :( Also sad to see you go... I'd like to continue, because I really don't want this to die, but before we do that, I want to know what we're going to do with Mercury. @Olissa I know you had some idea for her, but if you don't feel like going through with it, I'll make something up. As I said, I really don't want this to die.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well maybe if we're all more active here @WitchesRayvyn might decide to stay? At least that's what I'm hoping

Otherwise yes, I have an idea for Mercury, but if I play too many more characters and also be GM, it kinda makes an overload of me in there. I could, of course. But I'd rather see the original one here :(

But it's nice to see you again Merry Berry

Since she's been online since that message was posted and hasn't replied I'm assuming she won't come back (although I would be glad if she did)

In case you really feel like having the Mercury character would be a burden (even though I feel like want to do it either way) I'm just going to leave this CS here. If you do want to play her, however, please do, since you've had an idea for a character for longer than I have.

Name: Mizuno Umi
Senshi Name: Sailor Mercury
Appearance Normal: She is unlike her mother in many ways, being taller, having a somewhat fuller figure and longer hair, but she has inherited Ami's calm, soothing eyes.
Appearance Senshi:
e3d29e4d33ce7891ce2e182bfa8ce8b3_zps00341aca.jpg
(she has the same senshi uniform as her mother)
Personality: Umi is, as her mother was, very gifted when it comes to intelligence, and just like Ami, she is very humble about it. She is calm and collected, almost lady-like in behavior, doesn't get hot-headed easily, keeping her head cool most all situations. She does have an inferiority complex, though, and does not like being looked down upon. She is also extremely afraid of being a burden to others, and will shut down completely if someone complains about her. She doesn't like being in the spotlight, and tends to be more passive than proactive.
Background: Having been raised alongside the other girls she has taken on a more background role, not often making a fuss over stuff, keeping quiet, and to some extent not voiced her opinion in order to not start conflicts. She will kindly help any of the girls with a problem they're having, and opens up more easily in smaller groups.
Attacks:
-Power:
Snow Powder Mirage (Releases a flurry of snowflakes, covering the surrounding area in a thick, white fog, obscuring vision. The temperature drops heavily, making it harder to move for some weaker enemies)
-Star Power: Crystal Aqua Illusion (Creates a mirror of ice, reflecting enemy attacks and acting like a shield)
-Crystal Power: Mercury Aqua Lullaby (Calls upon the Mercury Harp, and plays a soothing melody. This lulls nearby enemies to sleep, and encases them in a thick shell of ice)
-Eternal Power: Mercury Symphony in Blue (Again calls upon the Mercury Harp, this time turning it into a larger, double-action pedal harp. The melody played by it creates a fountain of crystal clear, absolutely pure jets of water which have the power to purge the hearts of anyone they touch)
Other: She also has the ability to use the Mercury Goggles.

Sorry if I'm being pushy, I'm just trying to make up for being absent for so long and being part of the reason why Rayvyn left! >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I also agree that a decision should be made regarding Mercury, and as soon as possible. I want Tomoko to take the girls to the café, but that's difficult if one of them is mysteriously absent. If we keep idling, more people might lose interest.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
-.-' great thought I had replied
I can't access my version of Mercury right now to see which one might be more fun for dynamics, so I'm just going to go the simple way and say if you want to play Mercury, go right ahead :D It seemed good from what I had seen

Thanks, now we can get the ball rolling again! :D I'll jump right in where we are, even though I'd like more of an introduction, but no time must go to waste >:3

Reactions: Adore Delano
Introduction?

I'll just slip a post in before you do, so I can reply to Chibiusa. If you don't mind :3

Introduction?

Well, not really introduction, more like it would be better if she was in from the start so I could have had her react to stuff, like finding out their parents are dead and the transformations and such. (although the best thing would be if we could continue like we started)

Status
Not open for further replies.