Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't have access to Internet a lot till next Tuesday, just so y'all know

Dear ones, I intend to wrap it up soon (as in, this weekend or beginning of this week) I'm just hoping to have contact with @Syelle as well :) would be nicer if possible to at least have Saturn and Capricorn react before she scurries to bed (if not, I'll just have her scurry off to bed and hit the new day button)

Since Syelle's account doesn't seem to exist anymore I'm going to start the new day soon and remove Capricorn from the list
Can't post today, as I'm almost falling asleep and have a long list of things to do, but at least I'll be able to say we'll get some movement soon.

Don't you just love when people don't post for 2 months and then just disappear without a word :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

... Sorry, I just think it's a bit disrespectful to leave others hanging like that. I'm sure they have a good reason for it.

Well the entire account was deleted, even though a week or so ago (or two) I still had PM contact with Syelle where she stated she was going to post as soon as possible.
Since the entire account is gone I'm guessing it might not have been a voluntary leave.

But yes, this does mean we'll get some movement back in this roleplay once again, and this time I'm not letting it die out so long again.

Status
Not open for further replies.