Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it's just easier for me to pick out the spoken text that way...though I will say it's partially due to aesthetics

I can see how it makes things easier. but it also makes me slef concoius like i am making my character talk to much making cut short some things.

Yeah I thought that too at first since the colored lines kind of run together.

I am sure i will get over it. Man doing a sailor moon rp while watching sailormoon cyrstal , while thinking about a sailor moon cosplay...i think i have a porblem

Haha how is watching SMC, RPing SMNG, and cosplaying SM a bad thing? Hahaha

Ok good for a second there I thought I was do too much sailor moon. Now it looks like I newsboy kick it up a.notch

Hehe my hub never watched sailor moon, but I got him into a makeshift Tuxedo Mask cosplay XD 'cause he refused to roleplay as Fakir XD (Princess Tutu character)

lol thats great. and it appears that my sentences go crazy when i get excited

Haha yeah hat happens to me sometimes too XD

I'm still on the camp trip, so I'm around sporadically, but you are all still more than welcome to post and react and all that :D

Sure thing ^-^

Hey just wondering where peeps are :) still missing a post for Jupiter and Venus
Better yet, I haven't seen Merry Berry around in quite a while ('Last seen: July 19, 2014') Anyone heard anything?

Oh thank goodness :) With all the accidents happening lately I was getting a little unnerved...

Hey everyone, due to the over all slowness of this RP I'm going to have to bow out. Sorry to leave you without a Mercury, but please feel free to either pick her up as she is, or completely redo her or let someone else take her over. I hope the rest of you have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.