Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Hmm...I think that it'd be best if his power was awakened by now. But very recently so a lot of people don't know about it. I gotta go to sleep now but I'll try to post when I wake up.

Night~

Well the only people who would know about it anyway would be members of the resistance. And I think news like that would spread pretty fast in such an organization. The only reason why they wouldn't know about it I can think of is if he kept it a secret, or if he found out his powers when Tomoko and the others were out or something.

Reactions: Lady B and Adira
Good night, and that's alright :) see you tomorrow again :P

But I do agree, since the Resistance needs all the fighting power they can get, it'd spread like wild fire if anyone knew of the powers he has. Unless he transformed in a fight where no one else was present of the group and held it to himself afterwards.
If you want to go down that road that's absolutely fine, as long as you know that the moment others know about his ability to fight, the organization will soon be buzzing with the news. Just as the 'new recruits' to the resistance.

Though I will add, and I've said it before, the girls will have to hold their sailor, and princess identity a secret from everyone, except the other sailors, for their own safety. They may be the resistance, but one never knows if there are spies down below, so if the forces of evil know who the faces are of the princesses, they'd be in bigger trouble than they'd be in without that.

But don't worry Ryu will explain it when he has a chance to speak to the group (which ought to be in my next post)

Reactions: Adira
Hmm...Yeah, it would actually make more sense if other Resistance members knew, since Lief would want to tell anyone he could about it. So, scratch that.

Should I jump in? I was wondering if maybe Lief could be talking to Ryu when Tomoko finds him.

I'll post today, you could jump in after that if you want?
Maybe Lief (you do know that's a Dutch word right?) could have just told Ryu about his ability to transform then if you still want him to have his powers fairly new?

It's a dutch word? Cool, I learned something new. Lief's a scandinavian name as well. Nah that's alright :D It would only make sense for people to know about it.

tumblr_mkpvfqSu0B1r9yc67o1_500_large.gif

A K I O Catanabe
Sailor C A P R I C O R N

Ruled over by the darkness of Saturn

Akio is an eighteen year old, handsome man with the delicate features of his mother but the muscular physique of his father. His blue eyes are unusually light and border on the colour of Lapis Lazuli when in the shade or darkness. His skin is smooth with the subtle hint of a tan but Akio has never spent too long out in the sun. His hair is dark and thin like his father's and Akio wears it in a similar style, messily organised around his face. As he dabbles as a technician during his off hours as a soldier, Akio usually wears plain overalls when not geared up for a fight.

However, after Akio's transformation into Sailor Capricorn, his hair is neatly spiked upwards and is streaked with purple. His uniform appears battle-worn but not irreparably and when he comes to accept transformation, Akio will like the slightly tattered look. He also has in his possession a weapon that resembles Sailor Saturn's Silence Glaive, a notable weapon among their people.

Akio used to be a cheerful and energetic person until the loss of his friend, Sayer. After his parents died, Sayer was the only comfort Akio had in the world and afterwards, he just seemed to be broken. Cold, distant and uncaring, Akio moves through his daily life like a zombie; all he has now is routine.

eb1e2821-4f90-4a68-885d-fd6576df116c_zpse4547deb.jpg

Power: Capricorn Midnight Slash
A purple aura surrounds Sailor Capricorn and his glaive before he strikes the enemy with his weapon.

Star Power: Capricorn Glaive Surrender
Capricorn holds his glaive above his head and the energy of Capricorn is summoned between the blades of his weapon, after finishing the verbal command, the energy is released towards the enemy.

Crystal Power: Capricorn's Showering Ring
Capricorn holds his glaive horizontally before him and a purple ring [identical to the ring of Saturn] surrounds the enemy, when the verbal command is spoken, a shower of purple beams strike the enemy.

Eternal Power: Capricorn's Shadow
Capricorn raises his glaive above his head and a silhouette of Saturn can be seen behind it. The planet seemingly imbues the glaive with purple energy and the metal of the weapon then shoots this power out into various directions; each beam seeks out an enemy, or if there is one, they all head for that one.

Akio had an ordinary childhood up until the need for a resistance arose. His parents were loving and taught him right from wrong, they scolded him when he was bad and rewarded him when he behaved. He admired both of them equally, his mother for the delicate yet unique outlook she had on life and his father for the hardworking and determined aura he held confidently. There were no two people more precious to him and in his eyes, the world wouldn't be as beautiful if they were not in it. However, like many people, Akio lost his parents in front of his very eyes. They were standing in front of him, protecting him and the next, they were gone; thrown away by a youma like a disregarded rag. But despite blaming himself, Akio conveniently does not remember how he got away from the youma; he has tried to remember that night for so long, but nothing ever comes to him. As a single, behemoth youma slowly headed for Akio, a glowing purple symbol appeared on his forehead; the symbol for Capricorn. It was with the power of this symbol that held off the youma long enough for another young boy to grab Akio and get him out of there.

capricorn_symbol2-150x150.png
After the shock had worn off enough, Akio awoke within the catacombs beside a boy he had never met. Unbeknownst to Akio, this boy, Sayer, had seen the symbol appear on his forehead. However, throughout their friendship, he had never said a word about it. After the resistance had been established and everybody knew their place within the Catacombs, Akio was grateful for Sayer; if it wasn't for him, he would have been all alone. Eventually, Sayer suggested that they should join the resistance in order to avenge the people they've lost and to be a part of the community that rebuilds their home above the ground. Like always, Akio would agree to anything for Sayer, and they signed up.

After further months of training, it was finally time for Sayer and Akio's squadron to fulfill a mission that would take place above ground. It was simple, to complete a routine perimeter check. There was a total of eight, including their instructor and the squad was split into four groups of two. Sayer and Akio were given the East and were informed that it would be a forty minute walk; however, since Akio had shown the most promise as a technician, their instructor told them that he would have to fix the camera device - though it was obvious that those ranked higher than Sayer and Akio deemed two new recruits fairly expendable.

So after Akio and Sayer reached the perimeter, Akio began work on the camera but before he could finish, they heard a sound in the distance. Sayer told Akio to continue working and that he would check it out and Akio reluctantly agreed. So after a further fifteen minutes had passed, Akio went looking for his friend and came a cross Sayer's wounded body. Standing over it was a monstrous youma, who had just attacked him. Evidently the fear and desire to save his friend brought out the magical power within him and the Capricorn symbol once again appeared on Akio's forehead. However, this time, a ring also appeared directly in front of him and after picking it up and putting it on, Akio transformed into Sailor Capricorn for the first time. After instinct and beginners luck aided Akio in defeating the youma, he de-transformed back into himself and was barely able to stay conscious; though before he finally did collapse, he realised that the friend he had come to love had died during the battle and he would never be able to confess.

After waking up three days later back in the catacombs, Akio noticed that his ring was on the table beside him. Disgusted that the transformation had taken away his final goodbye to Sayer, he vowed never to use it again but would keep it as a reminder of his friend.

Name: Akio Catanabe
Senshi Name: Sailor Capricorn

Personality: Akio used to be a cheerful and energetic person until the loss of his friend, Sayer. After his parents died, Sayer was the only comfort Akio had in the world and afterwards, he just seemed to be broken. Cold, distant and uncaring, Akio moves through his daily life like a zombie; all he has now is routine.

Background
Akio had an ordinary childhood up until the need for a resistance arose. His parents were loving and taught him right from wrong, they scolded him when he was bad and rewarded him when he behaved. He admired both of them equally, his mother for the delicate yet unique outlook she had on life and his father for the hardworking and determined aura he held confidently. There were no two people more precious to him and in his eyes, the world wouldn't be as beautiful if they were not in it. However, like many people, Akio lost his parents in front of his very eyes. They were standing in front of him, protecting him and the next, they were gone; thrown away by a youma like a disregarded rag. But despite blaming himself, Akio conveniently does not remember how he got away from the youma; he has tried to remember that night for so long, but nothing ever comes to him. As a single, behemoth youma slowly headed for Akio, a glowing purple symbol appeared on his forehead; the symbol for Capricorn. It was with the power of this symbol that held off the youma long enough for another young boy to grab Akio and get him out of there.

capricorn_symbol2-150x150.png
After the shock had worn off enough, Akio awoke within the catacombs beside a boy he had never met. Unbeknownst to Akio, this boy, Sayer, had seen the symbol appear on his forehead. However, throughout their friendship, he had never said a word about it. After the resistance had been established and everybody knew their place within the Catacombs, Akio was grateful for Sayer; if it wasn't for him, he would have been all alone. Eventually, Sayer suggested that they should join the resistance in order to avenge the people they've lost and to be a part of the community that rebuilds their home above the ground. Like always, Akio would agree to anything for Sayer, and they signed up.

After further months of training, it was finally time for Sayer and Akio's squadron to fulfill a mission that would take place above ground. It was simple, to complete a routine perimeter check. There was a total of eight, including their instructor and the squad was split into four groups of two. Sayer and Akio were given the East and were informed that it would be a forty minute walk; however, since Akio had shown the most promise as a technician, their instructor told them that he would have to fix the camera device - though it was obvious that those ranked higher than Sayer and Akio deemed two new recruits fairly expendable.

So after Akio and Sayer reached the perimeter, Akio began work on the camera but before he could finish, they heard a sound in the distance. Sayer told Akio to continue working and that he would check it out and Akio reluctantly agreed. So after a further fifteen minutes had passed, Akio went looking for his friend and came a cross Sayer's wounded body. Standing over it was a monstrous youma, who had just attacked him. Evidently the fear and desire to save his friend brought out the magical power within him and the Capricorn symbol once again appeared on Akio's forehead. However, this time, a ring also appeared directly in front of him and after picking it up and putting it on, Akio transformed into Sailor Capricorn for the first time. After instinct and beginners luck aided Akio in defeating the youma, he de-transformed back into himself and was barely able to stay conscious; though before he finally did collapse, he realised that the friend he had come to love had died during the battle and he would never be able to confess.

After waking up three days later back in the catacombs, Akio noticed that his ring was on the table beside him. Disgusted that the transformation had taken away his final goodbye to Sayer, he vowed never to use it again but would keep it as a reminder of his friend.

Attacks
-Power: Capricorn Midnight Slash
-Star Power: Capricorn Glaive Surrender
-Crystal Power: Capricorn's Showering Ring
-Eternal Power: Capricorn's Shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a dutch word? Cool, I learned something new. Lief's a scandinavian name as well. Nah that's alright :D It would only make sense for people to know about it.
Lief means nice, like.
"Ik vind jou lief" Means "I like you" or "I find you (to be) nice" which isn't a proper sentence, but a more literal translation to get the meaning across.

@Syelle I would prefer if you used the provided form so I have a better overview of the character and can be certain everything is included or snuck in that can't be part of it. You can keep this version too, I just would like the actual provided form to be used as well.
The information I read so far is good BUT (and this goes for all new guy characters!) the males do not use a pen to transform. They wear a ring, similar to this, in a corresponding color and underlying symbol of their zodiac sign. It was discussed here in the OOC, so the others are aware of it, I had forgotten to place it in the character sheet. Sorry about that, my bad. But now you know.

Also, Mosaic, I believe to be missing a description or image for Gemini's sailor form.

No problem, I'll get up the provided form and make the necessary changes regarding the ring. I'm at work right now, so I'm just about to get caught up on the actual RP heh. :)

Reactions: Demaryu
Awesome :)
I hope to get a post out today at some point :)

Reactions: Demaryu and Adira
I was thinking that a good way to integrate Akio would be for him to already be at the cafe, maybe turning his ring in his hands or something similar (remembering Sayer) and one of the other characters notice it? They could be wary at first and just invite him to sit with them opposed to asking if he's a Sailor Scout? :)

They'll be sent down to the main hall in the Catacombs, where Ryu will be. From there you can go and figure out what and how you'd want to do.
The girls at least won't be aware of the ring stuff. Tomoko however...

Hmm, okay. How about as they're walking through the cafe towards the entrance to the Catacombs, Akio catches a glimpse of Tomoko's ring and stops him - he demands that Tomoko gives him some answers but Tomoko says 'Not here' and then suggests that Akio follows him?

Well you'll have to check with the 'operator' of Tomoko for that :)
Since Akio is part of the Resistance, he could be down in the catacombs too if that makes things easier.

Oh, sorry, I assumed that was you, heh. Sure, I don't mind where he is!

Tomoko's Adore Delano's character :) (First page, second post lists everyone) Saturn's mine :P It'll be interesting to see, two very Saturn directed characters.

Reactions: Syelle
Hhaha good luck, from what I read, Akio bats for the other team :P

Reactions: Syelle
Status
Not open for further replies.